Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2004, 08:31 PM   #61
Vaspier
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 54
i have, and did, you need to look closer and think about what youre posting about. "you go ahead and stay here, making fun of anyone that decides to show some of their personal side, but as for that "you need to get a life" ive got one, and it doesnt include coming into forums searching for people to harass, that is just sad." as you can see, that was directed at you. in the post right before that, you had told me that i need to get a life. so i was quoting you there. you really dont know where to go with this do you? youre running out of ideas and you cant think of anything for your defence, and youre changing the topic and acting "cool" about something else, so you are now trying to turn it around and mix it up. so basically, you lose, youre wrong.
Vaspier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:32 PM   #62
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lun4tic
I think you meant to quote somebody else, because my post raised the average IQ level of these forums by about 100 points.

Read it, re-read it, then re-read it again, whatever it takes to fully understand the post. And if that doesn't work, I'll break it down for you:

Having a life means you don't spend your friday nights on a car forum. Having a life means you don't waste every day for the past year accumulating over 2000 posts on a car forum. Having a life does mean leaving your basement every hour or so. Having a life does mean you've seen the sun in the last week or two. Having a life does mean you have tangible friends.

Sorry bud, you just don't meet the 'Having a Life' criteria. Here is what you can to to obtain a 'life.'

1. Get rid of that ugly ass sig. Bugs suck, they are ugly, and I'd rather have a staring contest witha vulture then look at one of those things.
2. Step outside your basement. Make sure you take one step at a time, and don't rush it.
3. Step outside. You may need SPF5000 sunblock because your skin is so white and weak from being in the basement so much. If you sunburn too quickly, step back into the house for an hour and try again.
4. Go someplace like school or the mall and make some new friends. Find people with common intrests that don't include lan parties, basements, linux, and building your own computers.
5. Get a job.
6. Get a girlfriend.
7. Fight a gangaster.
8. Proclaim yourself a man.

Follow these simple, easy to follow steps and you'll reclaim your life in no time!
Well thank you for that useful information. Unfortunately, if I followed your directions I would revert to being a pimply faced thirteen year old who beats off while looking at pictures of Justin Timberlake five or six time a day, just like you.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:34 PM   #63
Satty101
CF's L body Freak
 
Satty101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Posts: 2,865
nice car you have there stryplekar.

Quote:
Wtf is 'oooo'? I WANT TO KICK YOUR *SS!!!!! It's ooooH dumbass. The reality of the situation is you couldn't kick a cat's *ss because you troll a car forum and run spellchecks on everybody's posts.


This forum was just owned, you can now return to your regularly scheduled idiocy.

oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know the "h" wasn't at the end of that. I admit, that is my bad. And just so you don't have the need to get p*ssed off for no reason again, I actually have a life. I have a girlfriend, I play 4-5 sports, I have....well, more friends than you. If I run spell checks on everybodies posts, I'd be one hell of a hypocrit. I tell you what. It's just the fact that one of my personal favorite cars got discraced by spelling it wrong. I don't know you but I'm sure you'd correct my spelling if I mis-spelled one of your favorite cars. Stick around and get more experience here. Then maybe you can understand why I get so p*ssed off about things like this.
__________________
My cars:

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:37 PM   #64
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaspier
i have, and did, you need to look closer and think about what youre posting about. "you go ahead and stay here, making fun of anyone that decides to show some of their personal side, but as for that "you need to get a life" ive got one, and it doesnt include coming into forums searching for people to harass, that is just sad." as you can see, that was directed at you. in the post right before that, you had told me that i need to get a life. so i was quoting you there. you really dont know where to go with this do you? youre running out of ideas and you cant think of anything for your defence, and youre changing the topic and acting "cool" about something else, so you are now trying to turn it around and mix it up. so basically, you lose, youre wrong.
And if you were smart enough to know you start reading at the top, and then do it, you'll see you were the first one to use the phrase. I know that's difficult to figure out but just try it. You lose bucko.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:40 PM   #65
Lun4tic
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Well thank you for that useful information. Unfortunately, if I followed your directions I would revert to being a pimply faced thirteen year old who beats off while looking at pictures of Justin Timberlake five or six time a day, just like you.

Woah! Watch out! He just turned that around on me like a pro! He's getting mad now, we better stop making fun of him before his pimples turn red and explode.

Quote:
oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know the "h" wasn't at the end of that. I admit, that is my bad. And just so you don't have the need to get p*ssed off for no reason again, I actually have a life. I have a girlfriend, I play 4-5 sports, I have....well, more friends than you. If I run spell checks on everybodies posts, I'd be one hell of a hypocrit. I tell you what. It's just the fact that one of my personal favorite cars got discraced by spelling it wrong. I don't know you but I'm sure you'd correct my spelling if I mis-spelled one of your favorite cars. Stick around and get more experience here. Then maybe you can understand why I get so p*ssed off about things like this.


You get so pissed off because your a simple minded baboon dragging his kunckles around as he walks. You've got a lot of catching up to do before you can rejoin the human race.
Lun4tic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:40 PM   #66
Vaspier
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 54
that was a very horrible reply VW. you have no been forced to use childish insult like saying he masturbates to males and that he is young and has acne. thats just horrible... i was expecting more out of you than that. but i really dont see how becoming a productive member of society makes us 13 year old acne faced masturbating feinds. can you please explain to me how this works? cause, ya know, getting a job, that sorta brings in money and helps the economy, instead of sitting at home getting payed by your parents or the government. and last i checked having a girl friend doesnt really make anyone want to masturbate to a male artist. as far as i can see, and im guessing everyone else on the forum,(even if they are too upset to admit it) youre last post was a very very poor and unintelligent insult to Lunatic
Vaspier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:47 PM   #67
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaspier
that was a very horrible reply VW. you have no been forced to use childish insult like saying he masturbates to males and that he is young and has acne. thats just horrible... i was expecting more out of you than that. but i really dont see how becoming a productive member of society makes us 13 year old acne faced masturbating feinds. can you please explain to me how this works? cause, ya know, getting a job, that sorta brings in money and helps the economy, instead of sitting at home getting payed by your parents or the government. and last i checked having a girl friend doesnt really make anyone want to masturbate to a male artist. as far as i can see, and im guessing everyone else on the forum,(even if they are too upset to admit it) youre last post was a very very poor and unintelligent insult to Lunatic
Okay, I get it. It's okay for him to insult me but I can't do it back. Hmmm, that puts me in a very frustrating position.

By the way. While you're lecturing me on all these important facets of life, realize that I pay more in taxes every year than both of you make (can't prove it, safe assumption) so I know a little bit about income and payrolls and helping the economy. Also let the record show that my wife might get pissed off if I were to go find a girlfriend. Finally, it's only an insult if he doesn't do it, and at this point there's nothing to make me believe otherwise.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:48 PM   #68
Satty101
CF's L body Freak
 
Satty101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Posts: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lun4tic


You get so pissed off because your a simple minded baboon dragging his kunckles around as he walks. You've got a lot of catching up to do before you can rejoin the human race.


hahaha. I love this! these people like "Lun4tic" and "Vaspier" come in here thinking this is a place where unintellegent morons like to hang out. I like the fact they choose to come here before even looking at the gearhead garage. But then I remember, they see the posts with all the words and just say to themselves "hmm, that's too much for me." So right now, I'm going to tell you this in the only language you seem to understand. Go to the corner and put your nose against the wall. You have no right to come in here and think you know everything and start dissing people you don't even know. What a f*cking genius.
__________________
My cars:

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:55 PM   #69
Vaspier
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
hahaha. I love this! these people like "Lun4tic" and "Vaspier" come in here thinking this is a place where unintellegent morons like to hang out. I like the fact they choose to come here before even looking at the gearhead garage. But then I remember, they see the posts with all the words and just say to themselves "hmm, that's too much for me." So right now, I'm going to tell you this in the only language you seem to understand. Go to the corner and put your nose against the wall. You have no right to come in here and think you know everything and start dissing people you don't even know. What a f*cking genius.

im sorry, but i dont remember coming in here and saying that i know everything OR dissing people, it was you that decided to diss me in the first place. i just came here to look for some answers for my car, spelt a word different, got called an asshole and threatened to get beaten. you are totally in the wrong here. just because you may know things about cars doesnt mean you are intelligent. it just means you are knowledgable about something. your people skills are very horrid and you come off as rude, idiotic, childish, and an asshole.

as for VW, you can go ahead and make with the comebacks, its just that the last one there was REALLY bad. its like you didnt even think at all. and if you say that you make so much money and have a wife, then go spend time on your job and with your wife instead of sticking up for a flaming asshole.
Vaspier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 09:08 PM   #70
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaspier
as for VW, you can go ahead and make with the comebacks, its just that the last one there was REALLY bad. its like you didnt even think at all. and if you say that you make so much money and have a wife, then go spend time on your job and with your wife instead of sticking up for a flaming asshole.
1. I don't have to. I don't even have to get out of bed to make a living if I choose not to. I took today off to watch the Daytona 125's.

2. My wife, like me, also has a life. Right now she's doing what she want's to and so am I.

3. I don't ever recall "sticking up" (very juvenile sounding) for anyone. All I did was take issue with your inability to simply admit you made a spelling error.

4. If you don't like my "come backs" well, this is a free country, don't read them. It won't hurt my feelings at all.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 09:22 PM   #71
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
I can't believe nobody's pulled out the yet!!
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 09:25 PM   #72
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
I can't believe nobody's pulled out the yet!!
I can't believe we have two threads today going like this. And I didn't start either one of them!
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 09:33 PM   #73
Vaspier
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
I can't believe nobody's pulled out the yet!!
i already have man, as soon as Satty posted that first thing about me. and VW it may sound very juvenile but its the truth. and you just admitted, that you dont have much of a life, you take time off work to watch a race, thats not too bad. its just the part where you said youre doing what you want. sitting in a forum posting about such stupid things. you could say im doing the same. but then that would make us both idiots. the difference is though, ive already given up about caring about life and what people think of me, so it dont mean much to me. you could ALSO say that if i dont care what people think about me, then why did i get "pissed" about what sattty said, there is a difference between what people think about you, and letting people walk over you. you also keep saying that it was a spelling mistake. even though it wasnt, and you REALLY have no proof that it is, i have explained already that its something that i say with friends and family. you grow accustomed to saying or spelling something a certain way if you do it all the time. if you have an acsent you dont get yelled at by someone because of the way you say a word, its just the way you say it because over time you have learnt to say it that that way. if you do something enough, it becomes normal. now, im done with this flame war, put away your popcorn people, cause from now on it will just be VW or Satty posting to each other. Lune might come back to shut you down. so you might have something to listen to still.
Vaspier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 09:33 PM   #74
Stryplekar
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Norrköping Sweden
Posts: 2
Vwhobo, yes i have to. One from 1954 to. And a Volvo144 from 1971. But in bad condition.
Stryplekar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 09:42 PM   #75
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaspier
i already have man, as soon as Satty posted that first thing about me. and VW it may sound very juvenile but its the truth. and you just admitted, that you dont have much of a life, you take time off work to watch a race, thats not too bad. its just the part where you said youre doing what you want. sitting in a forum posting about such stupid things. you could say im doing the same. but then that would make us both idiots. the difference is though, ive already given up about caring about life and what people think of me, so it dont mean much to me. you could ALSO say that if i dont care what people think about me, then why did i get "pissed" about what sattty said, there is a difference between what people think about you, and letting people walk over you. you also keep saying that it was a spelling mistake. even though it wasnt, and you REALLY have no proof that it is, i have explained already that its something that i say with friends and family. you grow accustomed to saying or spelling something a certain way if you do it all the time. if you have an acsent you dont get yelled at by someone because of the way you say a word, its just the way you say it because over time you have learnt to say it that that way. if you do something enough, it becomes normal. now, im done with this flame war, put away your popcorn people, cause from now on it will just be VW or Satty posting to each other. Lune might come back to shut you down. so you might have something to listen to still.
I don't have a life because I took a day off work to watch a race? That qualifies as one of the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Most people envy the fact that I can work whenever I feel like it. By the way, I average somewhere between 60 and 80 hours a week working, so my day off is well deserved.

I'm truly sorry if you've "already given up about caring about life and what people think of me". To me that is a very sad thought. If you really feel that way, maybe you should look into some professional help. That's from the heart and not smart ass in the least. I think you should come here and keep posting because I think you could be a valuable part of this community.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
building a classic car Classic Cars 3 03-28-2006 01:38 AM
Ghetto Classic BavarianWheels European Imports 13 04-03-2004 05:32 AM
classic cars buick22 Classic Cars 8 11-05-2003 12:30 AM



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.