Originally Posted by rodneyK
I have a 1995 ford escort LX. the heater core on it is bad. I can't find anyone to fix it for me. Is it really that much trouble to do? How can it be done?
Well Rodney, you raise a lot of questions.
1. Why can't you start your own thread instead of jumping in on one that's two years old?
2. Do you have one of these (if not, why not?) and what does it say?
3. You can't find ANYBODY to fix it for you? Have you tried an automotive repir shop? Did you offer them money? Bring it to me, I can do it this afternoon.
4. It's not that much trouble, if you don't mind removing the dash, why do you ask?
5. What do you mean, how can it be done? Tools, time, parts. Simple.
6. Did you give ANY thought to this before hitting submit?