Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2004, 10:15 PM   #1
jerryb
CF Newbie

JDM supplier

Good Day

My name is Jerry Barvinek and I would like to ensure that none of you get taken of your money the same way I did. Back in October 2003 I had the ‘opportunity ‘ to bid on a RB20DET, a Nissan Skyline engine; on Ebay from a company named <http://visualizemotorsports.com/> . My plan was to install this engine into my 1971 Datsun 240Z and make a modern performing classic. In any event I was unfortunate enough to win.

As it turned out I sent a certified check to Aaron Fein in Ocala, Florida for $2284US and was assured a 3 week delivery to my door. After many emails and a few phone calls, I started to worry that this deal was getting very sour. He did respond but very vaguely obviously stalling. As the weeks went by it became obvious that nothing was going to happen. Eventually all contact from Mr. Fein to myself ended.

Anyway, its over a year now, the money is lost, and the web site is still there ........I'm assuming still ripping people off! . Yes, I learned from this experience but wish that nobody else goes through the same let down.

Buyer Beware! Take Care!

Jerry
Cambridge, Canada
jerryb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 12:00 AM   #2
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

thanks for the warning
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote