Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Community Central > Feedback & Suggestions
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 03:13 PM   #16
JaneiR36
CF Freak

StiMan,

we do not know that deleting topics on the board would make it faster. The software could be efficient or advanced enough that it makes no difference. But, of course, I'm not familiar with this software (or any other online software, for that matter ). Maybe our resident techie (DR) could clarify this one when he gets a chance.

We also do not know that deleting the so-called annoying topics would make the forum any more exciting. If anything, it would just leave a void that still needs to be filled. Like I said before, you can still post exciting topics, regardless of the ones you find boring or annoying.

Now, now. I couldn't leave without another English comprehension pop quiz for my resident pet poodle. DS-Loser, can you tell me where I said newbies didn't have a right to bitch? Come on now, you can do it! Good dog!!!!!
Old 11-29-2004, 09:53 PM   #17
mark_X
Banned

u call dsmer a NEWBIE???

ive made less then 40 posts and he made like 900!
Old 11-29-2004, 10:06 PM   #18
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
hey, DS-Loser , what was the point of your original post, again? You wrote this mile-long message that sane people were inclined to take seriously. Now you have and offer no solutions whatsoever to all the problems you mentioned. Take some time to answer that one. THEN tell me your definition of bitching

(This oughta be fun, to watch the imbecile run around chasing his tail to come up with an answer for that one. And then to suddenly put two and two together -- am I asking too much already? -- and realize he's been chasing his tail on the forums all along. Ah. For a girl to dream. Dreams come true, don't they?)

The original point of this thread was not to resolve anything. It was simply to discuss the current atmosphere of these forums. Never once did I say I, myself was going to "solve" anything. Thats was a mere misconception on your behalf. Not mine.

If you so claim that I'm bitching its probably because I am complaining. Only difference between mine and yours is that mine serves a point other than to validate myself. If I do complain its only for the good of others arround here. Your bitching, on the other hand, is just your womanly instincts transfered to text. Some more irrelivant talk to get something that YOU want for YOURSELF.

So while you attempt to "trap" me in my own game. You should take a minute to look at where you're piece has been played you worthless pawn. At your discression you asked me to tell you where you said:

"So I don't see why members, especially, who have been here for a few months would have any reason to complain"

So continue if you wish. Dig yourself deeper, I beg of you. I'm allready stepping on you, do you really want me to bury you? Haha, pathetic. You acutally still use the word "loser". I laugh at the half-baked shit you present me. You and your hipocritical, bitchy ways stand not against my "relevant" issues.

So you got anything to say? How about a nice cup of shut the f*ck up, think before YOU speak.

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
Old 11-29-2004, 11:12 PM   #19
JaneiR36
CF Freak

yes, yes. I just needed you to say it again. (Once is a fluke, twice is complete and abject stupidity).

So here, poodle, here goes your first English comprehension lesson. In certain circumstances (if not usually), "a few" is actually used to mean "enough." Heck, sometimes, it may be used to mean "a lot." Like,

"hey there, buddy, you've had quite a few drinks. Why don't we call it a night." Click below for more:

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/defi...8586&dict=CALD

While you're out clicking there, look up the meaning of "sarcasm." It will solve a few of your stupidity problems.

So DS-Loser, in that little peanut-sized brain of yours, the person who offers solutions to problems is "bitching," while the one whose self-described point was to NOT offer solutions, is not? wow... It's like studying the mental capacity of a hamster!

Yes, your name is DS-Loser. You really should familiarize yourself with the word. It's not going to be outdated in your life anytime soon, seeing as for damn sure you'll be saying it when you look at yourself in the mirror for the next 80 years (if you live that long... which you most likely won't. Either way I like the length of the sentence).

And as for your woman problems, forgive me for being a prude, but I really think that's more of a private issue. Good luck, though
Old 11-29-2004, 11:29 PM   #20
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
yes, yes. I just needed you to say it again. (Once is a fluke, twice is complete and abject stupidity).

So here, poodle, here goes your first English comprehension lesson. In certain circumstances (if not usually), "a few" is actually used to mean "enough." Heck, sometimes, it may be used to mean "a lot." Like,

"hey there, buddy, you've had quite a few drinks. Why don't we call it a night." Click below for more:

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/defi...8586&dict=CALD

While you're out clicking there, look up the meaning of "sarcasm." It will solve a few of your stupidity problems.

So DS-Loser, in that little peanut-sized brain of yours, the person who offers solutions to problems is "bitching," while the one whose self-described point was to NOT offer solutions, is not? wow... It's like studying the mental capacity of a hamster!

Yes, your name is DS-Loser. You really should familiarize yourself with the word. It's not going to be outdated in your life anytime soon, seeing as for damn sure you'll be saying it when you look at yourself in the mirror for the next 80 years (if you live that long... which you most likely won't. Either way I like the length of the sentence).

And as for your woman problems, forgive me for being a prude, but I really think that's more of a private issue. Good luck, though

These statements prove absolutley nothing. You've wasted your time and this forums time for even posting that crap. Again as I have stated before, if you're here to learn something why even bother with these type of threads? Huh you hipocrit? Or would you rather continue dancing arround that bush of yours or accept that you are wich is in the middle eh? I thought you had misread on accident but now I see you attempt to twist my words and your words to get yourself to seem correct. Well I'll say it once and clearly. If you're going to mis-read my post don't bother attempting to rebuttle me in a post. Its worthless, just like you.

So needletits, have you had enough? Will you go back to learning more to add to the nothing that you allready know. Or would you like to continue more with your childish games and flaunt your language "skills" to cover up for the fact that you could'nt tell a rats ass from your own?

**Side Note**
Oh and for a side reference the correct defaming for DSMer would be DSM-Loser. Seing as the "DSM" is the entire acronym and "er" is the act of being it. Can't even insult somone correctly. Damn needletits I thought you were bitter than, oh excuse me better than that. (Hey is that an example of that "sarcasm" thing you speak of? I think it is you dumbass.)

Old 11-29-2004, 11:48 PM   #21
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
StiMan,

we do not know that deleting topics on the board would make it faster. The software could be efficient or advanced enough that it makes no difference. But, of course, I'm not familiar with this software (or any other online software, for that matter ). Maybe our resident techie (DR) could clarify this one when he gets a chance.

We also do not know that deleting the so-called annoying topics would make the forum any more exciting. If anything, it would just leave a void that still needs to be filled. Like I said before, you can still post exciting topics, regardless of the ones you find boring or annoying.

Now, now. I couldn't leave without another English comprehension pop quiz for my resident pet poodle. DS-Loser, can you tell me where I said newbies didn't have a right to bitch? Come on now, you can do it! Good dog!!!!!

You may not have been here for this, but Dodge and I both posses fairly equal amounts of computer programing knowledge, except that his is in HTML (Correct Dodge?) and mine is in VB (both 6.0 and .NET). From what I know from experince, deleting large files makes the server run faster, inturn making the site go faster.

Second: DSM and Janei: Stop flaming each other. DSM, you need to learn that you are dealing with someone who cant stop bitching because of who she is. Be a man, and just stop responding back.

Thirdly: To Mark_X: Being a noob doesnt have to do with post count. It has to do with quality of posts. It is not in the quantity, it is in quality. But often someone who has been here and is not a noob, has to get a significant number of posts to really show they have lost their noobyness.

We all need to stop bitching, until Adam gets back, there is very little that can be done to fix CF on a Hardware/ Software aspect.

Last edited by StiMan : 11-29-2004 at 11:51 PM.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:04 AM   #22
JaneiR36
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Second: DSM and Janei: Stop flaming each other. DSM, you need to learn that you are dealing with someone who cant stop bitching because of who she is. Be a man, and just stop responding back.

wow. I was about to warn DS-Loser's associates that stupidity was contigious. Looks like I was too late
Old 11-30-2004, 12:10 AM   #23
JaneiR36
CF Freak

DS-Loser, (a) since the term is my invention, it shall be whatever I call it (again, your display of stupidity). (b) Since the term is "an" invention, there's no correct form for it. Invention, get it? Something that is brand new. The base for your name is not the DSM, but rather the way it rolls off your tongue to become "DS-Loser." You should try introducing yourself properly sometime. Will give you a chance to practice saying your new name.

As for your unintelligible babble, poodle, for now I give you an 'F.' Figure out what exactly it is you're trying to say, then post it again. In English this time, please.

Why is it that you're continuously trying to tell me what my goal on this forum is? Did it ever occur to you that maybe I like playing with hamsters? I mean, I've got this one hamster that actually talks! WOW! But then, I go and keep demanding more of it, I actually want its "talking" to make sense. Silly me.

By the way, DS-Loser. I liked this one part of your response. Classic! It went something like, "I'm stupid and cannot speak English.... but that's not the point." lol... forgive me for having to translate. I'm beginning to understand hamster talk just a little, but thought I might translate for people who only speak English.

Last edited by JaneiR36 : 11-30-2004 at 12:15 AM.
Old 11-30-2004, 09:50 PM   #24
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Damn StiMan, this babbling bitch is still at it. She never ceases to shut her mouth. I know you said be the bigger man, but damn. Shes so fecking ignorant its not even funny. Alright, I'm through. I could care less what you have to say. I have'nt time nor patience for ignorant bitches.

Old 11-30-2004, 11:02 PM   #25
JaneiR36
CF Freak

Oh, I have all the time in the world for racist, woman-hating, PR-hating, uneducated, ignorant morons that rave the forums[1]. But you know what, there is something that you can help us with. Tell us what neck of the woods you were raised, so that in case you're a product of your environment, poor unsuspecting people can avoid this kind of brain death for their future children.

Funny StiMan is aligned with you in caling my actions bitchy. Yet, to make a request of someone, and insult them in the same breath is the most outrageously bitchy, all-claws-out, catty thing I've seen anyone (male or female) do in a long time. But like I've said before, once is a fluke, so maybe there's hope for him yet.

[1] All accusations can be referenced on demand. Watch out the editting dates of any proving documents, though. You can run, but you can't hide, DS-Loser.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:18 PM   #26
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

DSM: I retract my previous statement. It is off of trying to restore what little dignity women had here, but I can justify actions against the Bitch's bitchiness.

Janei: I tried to protect you, but I think you are too much of a dumbass to realize it. When I am able to create my Dumbass Award (to be awarded every so often to the largest dumbass; should start in January), I will most certainly think of you first. You are a dumbass, and should really think about who you quarrel with.

Old 11-30-2004, 11:23 PM   #27
JaneiR36
CF Freak

hey, ShitMan, Please, OH, Please explain to all who read how you tried to protect me.

You said I was bitching because of who I am, what the hell kind of "protection" is that? Are you really that stupid, to think that an insult is protection? For real, I can't wait to hear your reasoning on this one.

You haven't yet joined the ranks of ignorant idiots. I'm still curious to hear your explanation for this one.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:27 PM   #28
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

I was simply stating that the reason that you were bitching was not your fault. That you cannot imagine the magnitude of who and what you could have been dealing with.

As to ShitMan: In my opinion that sux... If you try to insult someone's name, you must first keep the name to look similar. It was a interesting start, but not quite enough. Meh...

Old 11-30-2004, 11:44 PM   #29
JaneiR36
CF Freak

Quote:
I was simply stating that the reason that you were bitching was not your fault. That you cannot imagine the magnitude of who and what you could have been dealing with.

I'm still waiting for the part where that's not an insult to me. If you would explain that, I'll recant my statement. Either way, PLEASE don't say what you said to me to any woman in your life. I'll be surprised as hell if you don't get bitch-slapped for statements like that. Just a friendly tip, in case you really didn't mean to insult me. If you did, then it's on. You're not as fun as my pet hamster, though

Quote:
As to ShitMan: In my opinion that sux... If you try to insult someone's name, you must first keep the name to look similar. It was a interesting start, but not quite enough. Meh...

Dude, it rhymes. That's good enough for me StiMan, ShitMan. Unless it's said with the initials S-T-I, then I'm just way off.
Old 12-01-2004, 12:27 AM   #30
What
Banned

The term "bitch" is being overused. That's my word. I call out the bitches in this motherf*cker. And I call out the slapping.

"Bitch" is being used too loosely.

Please, people. Stop the fighting, or I'll take action.
The forum wasn't fixed to increase the flaming.
Closed Thread