Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 02:04 AM   #1
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Did it ever occur...

... to anyone that before they take threads started by me, created links to them in a post, made it a sticky and then locked it that they should at least ask to see what I think. After all, I am the guy who wrote the stuff so I do have some claim to it. The Gearhead Garage was closed for a reason. Not a reason that I agree with but it was in fact closed for a reason by the owner of this forum. Whether you like it or not, it is what it is and should be left as such.

There are simply too many teenyboppers with too much time on their hands in this forum. If you want to be productive members of a car forum, spend some time learning about cars and less time making this place suck.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 11-24-2004, 06:45 AM   #2
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

yes, less flaming and other mis. ish talking, and more cars!
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

Old 11-24-2004, 03:45 PM   #3
B5Alive
CF Newbie

Funny, I just joined the forums yesterday and already got flamed. Maybe part of that was my own fault by not explaining my point, but if this place is filled with little kids, I'll keep moving.

BTW, Mazda6man, that video on your signature is hot.
Old 11-24-2004, 04:23 PM   #4
DodgeRida67
Banned

Did it ever occur...

... to you, Hobo, that the threads that you wrote are very helpful and are exactly what this place is all about? I'm sure it did occur to you because you are no fool. It is helpful, and always will be. It was taken down by the "owner" & I don't give a rats ass. Gearhead Garage/People learning is what this place is all about. Now it was put back up, by me, which has nothing to do with the decision to take it down in the past. It was out there, and I was rounding it up. Just exercising my right here as a member of this forum to be productive & create threads that are important. Whether or not you see it as being productive, that does not matter to me. The only thing that does matter to me is the fact that it is productive.

Yes, all of the above is true. Have a nice one.

Last edited by DodgeRida67 : 11-24-2004 at 04:27 PM.
Old 11-24-2004, 04:45 PM   #5
JaneiR36
CF Freak

I haven't seen a new sticky.
Old 11-24-2004, 05:19 PM   #6
Inygknok
El del Supra

i dont even get wats going on

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Old 11-24-2004, 07:42 PM   #7
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
I haven't seen a new sticky.

Sticky...
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Thread...
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=7334
Old 11-24-2004, 10:27 PM   #8
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

I must agree that the threads are not only helpful and informative, but perhaps if the author doesnt want them posted back that wish should be followed.

Old 11-25-2004, 02:17 AM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
... to you, Hobo, that the threads that you wrote are very helpful and are exactly what this place is all about? I'm sure it did occur to you because you are no fool. It is helpful, and always will be. It was taken down by the "owner" & I don't give a rats ass. Gearhead Garage/People learning is what this place is all about. Now it was put back up, by me, which has nothing to do with the decision to take it down in the past. It was out there, and I was rounding it up. Just exercising my right here as a member of this forum to be productive & create threads that are important. Whether or not you see it as being productive, that does not matter to me. The only thing that does matter to me is the fact that it is productive.

Yes, all of the above is true. Have a nice one.
No you f*cking moron, that never occurred to me. That's why I spent hours gathering information, typing it with my pathetic typing skills and proof reading it to make sure that it might just be uselful. I'm happy that you think they're so wonderful. I'm also happy for you that you chose to "exercise your right". Now I have done the same, have a look.

BTW, you have had this coming for some time and this is as good a place and time as any. When you first came to this forum you were a rude, obnoxious little punk who had to be put in your place over and over. You finally got so tired of hearing the truth about yourself and your overall lack of knowledge that you stopped posting for a while. When you came back you did so with a changed attitude and became a member in good standing of this forum. However as time has gone by, you are reverting to your old self. You are continually giving half assed advice to people concerning their automotive repair dilemmas. You have become a master at saying just enough and providing almost accurate information to sound knowledgable to individuals who don't know the answer. But to those of us with the experience and knowledge to actually answer the question, most of the time you come off as a bag of hot air. You are an expert at absolutely nothing automotive except picking up correct information from others and then parroting it at a later date while crossing your fingers that you're right or at least don't get caught.

I've had this on my mind for a little while now but it all jelled the other day when I read your over the top post that told us all the great things you've learned and accomplished in only 16 years on this earth. It read just like a post from you from probably your first week on this forum. Let me tell you something Zippy. It was a lie then (remember I called you on it) and it's a lie now. You can pretend to be whatever or whoever you want to be, but don't ecpect people who can see through it to buy your BS. And make no mistake, it is a load of BS.

I suggest that you read this a few times and sleep on it. Then read it a few more times before you respond. I don't expect much maturity from a 16 year old so I won't be disappointed when you come back and say something stupid. However I would be pleasantly surprised if you took this opportunity to come clean and maybe go for fresh start #2. The ball is in your court.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 11-25-2004, 02:29 AM   #10
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
No you f*cking moron, that never occurred to me. That's why I spent hours gathering information, typing it with my pathetic typing skills and proof reading it to make sure that it might just be uselful. I'm happy that you think they're so wonderful. I'm also happy for you that you chose to "exercise your right". Now I have done the same, have a look.

BTW, you have had this coming for some time and this is as good a place and time as any. When you first came to this forum you were a rude, obnoxious little punk who had to be put in your place over and over. You finally got so tired of hearing the truth about yourself and your overall lack of knowledge that you stopped posting for a while. When you came back you did so with a changed attitude and became a member in good standing of this forum. However as time has gone by, you are reverting to your old self. You are continually giving half assed advice to people concerning their automotive repair dilemmas. You have become a master at saying just enough and providing almost accurate information to sound knowledgable to individuals who don't know the answer. But to those of us with the experience and knowledge to actually answer the question, most of the time you come off as a bag of hot air. You are an expert at absolutely nothing automotive except picking up correct information from others and then parroting it at a later date while crossing your fingers that you're right or at least don't get caught.

I've had this on my mind for a little while now but it all jelled the other day when I read your over the top post that told us all the great things you've learned and accomplished in only 16 years on this earth. It read just like a post from you from probably your first week on this forum. Let me tell you something Zippy. It was a lie then (remember I called you on it) and it's a lie now. You can pretend to be whatever or whoever you want to be, but don't ecpect people who can see through it to buy your BS. And make no mistake, it is a load of BS.

I suggest that you read this a few times and sleep on it. Then read it a few more times before you respond. I don't expect much maturity from a 16 year old so I won't be disappointed when you come back and say something stupid. However I would be pleasantly surprised if you took this opportunity to come clean and maybe go for fresh start #2. The ball is in your court.

I really don't get you. Whatever you don't believe, go ahead and don't believe it but I don't lie. What is it you want me to "come clean" about? And no, I don't "pass on" information I've heard from others.
Old 11-25-2004, 03:02 AM   #11
SNiPeRViRuS
CF Enthusiast

Quote:

You are a respected member of the forums and, you have a lot of knowledge when I comes to automobiles. Unfortunetly your comment about being 16 years old and not having maturity confuses me. Does ones age matter? I know adults that are obnoxious, rude, arrogant and think they are superior to kids because they are older. Surely that doesnt mean they are mature, does it?
Old 11-25-2004, 04:06 AM   #12
DodgeRida67
Banned

Let me dive into this again. I'll be respectful of you because I respect you even though apparently you have zero respect for me.

Quote:

There is no need to be like that... Geez.

Quote:

No, nothing I said was a load of BS. Believe it. If there is anyway you think that I can prove that to you, let me know. I'll be glad to. Let me assure you. I am no liar.

Quote:
You are an expert at absolutely nothing automotive except picking up correct information from others and then parroting it at a later date while crossing your fingers that you're right or at least don't get caught.

That is totally not true.

Quote:
However I would be pleasantly surprised if you took this opportunity to come clean and maybe go for fresh start #2.

And again I'll ask, come clean about what?

Quote:
BTW, you have had this coming for some time and this is as good a place and time as any. When you first came to this forum you were a rude, obnoxious little punk who had to be put in your place over and over. You finally got so tired of hearing the truth about yourself and your overall lack of knowledge that you stopped posting for a while. When you came back you did so with a changed attitude and became a member in good standing of this forum. However as time has gone by, you are reverting to your old self. You are continually giving half assed advice to people concerning their automotive repair dilemmas.

I agree. I'll try my best to be better.
Old 11-25-2004, 02:59 PM   #13
DodgeRida67
Banned

Well. I think I just may have found out what all this is about.

For everyone who read "Everything you need to know about horsepower and torque" see what you think about this...
http://www.carcraft.com/techarticles/868/

You see my little friends, Hobo copied & pasted that tech artical into gearhead garage. He stole it. Perfect copy.

Hobo, I'm waiting for your explanation. I can't f*cking wait. Oh, and good job covering your tracks by editing your threads, but I got all of it.

If it turns out that you simply started all this rucus about me posting links to those threads because you didn't want to get found out, and you treated me like you have in this thread the way you did for that reason, we are going to have to exchange some words. I'm sure you have a perfectly rediculous excuse.

Oh, Almost forgot, have a great day and thanksgiving.

Last edited by DodgeRida67 : 11-25-2004 at 03:03 PM.
Old 11-25-2004, 03:47 PM   #14
SNiPeRViRuS
CF Enthusiast

Ouch!!
Old 11-25-2004, 04:35 PM   #15
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Jeez... I thought the 2 of you where friends! Well.. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Closed Thread