Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2004, 05:02 PM   #16
SNiPeRViRuS
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 225
Thanks!! Um, where you talking to me, or DodgeRida?
__________________
SNiPeRViRuS is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 05:03 PM   #17
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Jeez... I thought the 2 of you where friends! Well.. Happy Thanksgiving to all!


Turns out he is nothing but a lying jackass. This "knowledge" of his is nothing more than good searching skills on google. He is expert is absolutely nothing automotive. He is a poser with good research skills at best, and an asshole to boot. I'm sick of the way he is treating people around here, and it's going to stop. Hobo is a lying, posing, SOB. He actually had the nerve to actually say I was the one with the BS. Well, Hobo, you've been called out. Take that offer you have given me for a "fresh start #2" and stick it up your ass. I'm making you an offer, for a fresh start, and to clean up your attitude.


I will not be responding to your immature comments and scams you will be using to try and bash me and escape this mess you are in. I'm expecting it to be laughable at best, but most likely pitiful. This is where you will turn on the major asshole. Be mature, admit who & what you really are (an asshole that doesn't know what he claims to know about automobiles), quit pushing people around, & just clean up your act all togethor. It's a good offer. If you don't accept this there will be hell around on these forums.

Last edited by DodgeRida67 : 11-25-2004 at 05:08 PM.
DodgeRida67 is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 06:03 PM   #18
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
They obviously have to take the sticky off now, seeing as the posts are empty
JaneiR36 is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 09:14 PM   #19
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Well... I guess that maybe true, but I just dont know what will have to be done about this. I think that hobo is still the same person that he always has been, but if these things are true, hobo needs to tell us all dead on. We all need a exact: "I Stole them" or "I didnt Steal them." We need to look at all angles before we do something rash. Hobo gave many of us ex-probationers, Dodge and I were the first to be put on probation for those who remember, who were given a second chance by hobo, I still have his first "you are free" message, to give him the same courtesy he gave us. We just need to let him give his side first off.

__________________
John

StiMan is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 09:27 PM   #20
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Well... I guess that maybe true, but I just dont know what will have to be done about this. I think that hobo is still the same person that he always has been, but if these things are true, hobo needs to tell us all dead on. We all need a exact: "I Stole them" or "I didnt Steal them." We need to look at all angles before we do something rash. Hobo gave many of us ex-probationers, Dodge and I were the first to be put on probation for those who remember, who were given a second chance by hobo, I still have his first "you are free" message, to give him the same courtesy he gave us. We just need to let him give his side first off.



Of coarse we need to hear his side. His side can only consist of one option though. He can only try to say that it was known that it was taken from a source other than his own brain. But, I'm ready for that defence. I don't give a rats ass for the simple fact that he copied & pasted the information and called it his own sweat/blood/tears. What has me pissed off is the fact that he doesn't know what he wants us to believe he knows, and he pushes us all around using the image that he is this very knowledge person, which he isn't. He needs to drop the asshole attitude is all I'm asking. And yes, he gave us a chance, and now I'm returning the favor. I gave him a choice.
DodgeRida67 is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 09:40 PM   #21
SNiPeRViRuS
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 225
Why is Hobo a mod or admin? Because if he was, then why did he never ban me before, when I was pissing him off?
__________________
SNiPeRViRuS is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 10:17 PM   #22
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
... to anyone that before they take threads started by me, created links to them in a post, made it a sticky and then locked it that they should at least ask to see what I think. After all, I am the guy who wrote the stuff so I do have some claim to it.

You may have wrote it, but unless you had legal copyrights to all the information posted it was given at as "free word" to the general public of Car-Forums.

Irregardless, you have exercised your right to also edit those post. Wich is a given right to you simply by being a member of the forums. Yes DodgeRida should have asked you about posting the information, but as a member of Car-Forums he also has the right to post, sticky, and link any information he sees fit. So theres a two way street here.

Neither of you are wrong, but both of you are acting strange. Hes going behind your back posting information that was taken down for whatever reason, you're going right back behind him and getting rid of the information, hes pissed, you're calling him a obnoxious little punk whom posts BS, hes calling you out as a poser on one article.

When will this shit end? If he had asked you to sticky the information, would you have allowed him? In that case getting rid of the information in spite of him is'nt any better than him doing it "behind your back". Or do you have a legetimate reason for the information not to be posted?
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 10:17 PM   #23
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNiPeRViRuS
Why is Hobo a mod or admin? Because if he was, then why did he never ban me before, when I was pissing him off?
He was a mod, then he lost the title and went away for sometime. Back when Dodge and I got put on probation he was a mod.


Dodge: just so long as he has a chance to speak his mind that is fine by me...

__________________
John

StiMan is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 10:29 PM   #24
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Dodge: just so long as he has a chance to speak his mind that is fine by me...

Trust me, mister attitude/blow smoke out his ass will have sh*tloads of sh*t to say about this. This is a battle he is going to lose, however.



Quote:
You may have wrote it, but unless you had legal copyrights to all the information posted it was given at as "free word" to the general public of Car-Forums.

The legal copyrights belong to CarCraft, where he ripped it off from.
DodgeRida67 is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 11:34 PM   #25
SNiPeRViRuS
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 225
Where is the man of the hour. We want to hear what he says. I dont have all day you know.
__________________
SNiPeRViRuS is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 05:46 AM   #26
What
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Costa Nocha
Posts: 652
Well, well...

Someone finally found out. It took you bitches all this time to locate vwhobo's truth. Well, I promised that I wouldn't say what I know, and I didn't.

Anyway, I don't know how else to put it. That was the only thing that he was good at.

Last edited by What : 11-26-2004 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Editing seems to be the trend these days, so what the hell.
What is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 10:29 AM   #27
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNiPeRViRuS
Where is the man of the hour. We want to hear what he says. I dont have all day you know.

That crazy bastard. How dare he hang out with family and friends, stuffing his face with turkey instead of showing up for trial on CF




hey now. Although it was a little rude to link The Hobo's posts without as much as a mention of his name in the linking and now sticky'd post, the appearance of plagiarism is still pretty damning!

But I gotta say, it was almost shocking to see the Hobo actually being nice on CF. Maybe this is for the best.
JaneiR36 is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 03:12 PM   #28
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
That crazy bastard. How dare he hang out with family and friends, stuffing his face with turkey instead of showing up for trial on CF


Maybe because hes a thing we like to call "Father" and "Husband"? Anywhos, all of you get the f*ck back. Shit, he'll speak when the time comes and when it comes you may read it. No sense in bitching, moaning and speculating. Hell JaneiR36 and SNiPeRViRuS, you guys have'nt even been active members long enough to start making demands from superior members. I'd suggest you two stay in your rightful positions, sit back n watch.

This aint for no newbs, Its a Veteran disupute, and Its going to get ugly..
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 03:24 PM   #29
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
DSMer, you're an idiot
JaneiR36 is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 04:30 PM   #30
Inygknok
El del Supra
 
Inygknok's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Maybe because hes a thing we like to call "Father" and "Husband"? Anywhos, all of you get the f*ck back. Shit, he'll speak when the time comes and when it comes you may read it. No sense in bitching, moaning and speculating. Hell JaneiR36 and SNiPeRViRuS, you guys have'nt even been active members long enough to start making demands from superior members. I'd suggest you two stay in your rightful positions, sit back n watch.

This aint for no newbs, Its a Veteran disupute, and Its going to get ugly..


......

superior members?

active long enough?

veteran dispute?



someone mind telling me when the hell this forum became a commie infested hole?
__________________


Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.