Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
Quote:
Originally Posted by niceride80
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Finally I can assure you my Volkswagens have NEVER been outrun by a car with a 351, Cleveland, Modified, or Windsor. But I'm always happy to take their money.

I've seen many Vdubs obliterate some "muscle cars" and the losers just shake their heads in disbelief.

Bavarianwheels -well bavarian wheels let me tell you that any american muscle car could beat out a VW. What did a VW come in a inline 6 or maybe v6? (Please tell me because im not that good with vw's) Maybe you should check and realize that american musclecars such as a Chevorlet Chevelle or Ford Mustang came with a v8, ranging in the 300's to 400's. That would smoke any VW. I don't want to fight Bavarianwheels i just know that a vw was not as powerful as a musclecar.

Vwhobo-Now VWhobo let me assure you that my source being the pro racer knows much more than anyone out there. Do you watch pro dragging? Its nice to hear that you have been in many 351c's. But have you actually worked on them or just stuck a finger up your nose and said hmmm... let me tell this guy I worked on 351c's to try and look impresive. Well one thing you didn't impress me at all. Have you ever machined a 351c. Do you even work on cars or do you just sit behind books and call it working on cars? This pro i know has a full machine shop and believe me he ain't doing no half a** job. Oh one last thing sorry I didn't write a formal paper for you to be able to read it. I figured that it would save me sometime to use abrvs. and it wouldnt cause any pain or harm. And no my head is not shoved up my a** thanks for the assumtion anyway. Besides why do you always look to fight with people?

what the f*ck crawled up your ass?

His head!

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 11-05-2003, 05:44 PM   #17
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Quote:
I've seen many Vdubs obliterate some "muscle cars" and the losers just shake their heads in disbelief.

Bavarianwheels -well bavarian wheels let me tell you that any american muscle car could beat out a VW. What did a VW come in a inline 6 or maybe v6? (Please tell me because im not that good with vw's) Maybe you should check and realize that american musclecars such as a Chevorlet Chevelle or Ford Mustang came with a v8, ranging in the 300's to 400's. That would smoke any VW. I don't want to fight Bavarianwheels i just know that a vw was not as powerful as a musclecar.

Oh my...niceride80 must be quite young and spewing garbage he/she THINKS to over-hear during car talk with the older fellas. Fact remains, as vwhobo points out, is that VW's are far lighter than the average American muscle car and with the right set up, that little flat 4 can spew tire chunks all over the hood of that V8! Go and ask your "pro" friend if it is possible and he'll tell what you don't want to hear...if he really knows what he is talking about.

As far as the set up needed for such a feat...vwhobo would know best. I've only been witness to the fact. And believe me...the loser is quite embarrassed!!

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
Old 11-05-2003, 10:48 PM   #18
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Finally I can assure you my Volkswagens have NEVER been outrun by a car with a 351, Cleveland, Modified, or Windsor. But I'm always happy to take their money.

Vwhobo-Now VWhobo let me assure you that my source being the pro racer knows much more than anyone out there. Do you watch pro dragging? Its nice to hear that you have been in many 351c's. But have you actually worked on them or just stuck a finger up your nose and said hmmm... let me tell this guy I worked on 351c's to try and look impresive. Well one thing you didn't impress me at all. Have you ever machined a 351c. Do you even work on cars or do you just sit behind books and call it working on cars? This pro i know has a full machine shop and believe me he ain't doing no half a** job. Oh one last thing sorry I didn't write a formal paper for you to be able to read it. I figured that it would save me sometime to use abrvs. and it wouldnt cause any pain or harm. And no my head is not shoved up my a** thanks for the assumtion anyway. Besides why do you always look to fight with people?

what the f*ck crawled up your ass?

His head!

ouch- that must hurt

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
Old 11-05-2003, 11:39 PM   #19
niceride80
CF Newbie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh my...niceride80 must be quite young and spewing garbage he/she THINKS to over-hear during car talk with the older fellas. Fact remains, as vwhobo points out, is that VW's are far lighter than the average American muscle car and with the right set up, that little flat 4 can spew tire chunks all over the hood of that V8! Go and ask your "pro" friend if it is possible and he'll tell what you don't want to hear...if he really knows what he is talking about.

As far as the set up needed for such a feat...vwhobo would know best. I've only been witness to the fact. And believe me...the loser is quite embarrassed!!

Sorry Bavarian wheels that you think im young and no nothing. However i lived through the musclecar era and know excat specs on a lot of them. So um..... once and a while maybe you should keep you head out of your ass. I also think that i could smoke your ass in any knowledge of cars. And vwhobo yes i know that your vw is light but it aint hiting the 60's in 1.9 seconds thanks for the try anyway. It might be fast but it aint that fast. I dont think that a vw with a flat 4 could hit the 60's in 1.9 seconds. And i highly doudt that you have your NHRA certification. What was it printed off the computer and hung on your wall? I could do that too if i wanted. How old are you 16 years old? That obvioulsly knows nothing. Yea im talking to the one who says ignorant is knowing but not caring, and stupid is just not knowing so frankly you are igrnorant and arrogant. Maybe one day instead of being that way you'll change and admit defeet. What do you have all your little haters SuperJew and Bavarianwheels on your back. What do you know about musclecars anyway. Go back to your European cars because obviously you dont know much about american muscle. VW's are slow and could not beat out any musclecar. You said that if a vw had mods than it would. Well than why cant the musclecar be modified. Huh? Looks like a little unfair race to me. What do you have to say?
Old 11-05-2003, 11:49 PM   #20
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sorry Bavarian wheels that you think im young and no nothing. However i lived through the musclecar era and know excat specs on a lot of them. So um..... once and a while maybe you should keep you head out of your ass. I also think that i could smoke your ass in any knowledge of cars. And vwhobo yes i know that your vw is light but it aint hiting the 60's in 1.9 seconds thanks for the try anyway. It might be fast but it aint that fast. I dont think that a vw with a flat 4 could hit the 60's in 1.9 seconds. And i highly doudt that you have your NHRA certification. What was it printed off the computer and hung on your wall? I could do that too if i wanted. How old are you 16 years old? That obvioulsly knows nothing. Yea im talking to the one who says ignorant is knowing but not caring, and stupid is just not knowing so frankly you are igrnorant and arrogant. Maybe one day instead of being that way you'll change and admit defeet. What do you have all your little haters SuperJew and Bavarianwheels on your back. What do you know about musclecars anyway. Go back to your European cars because obviously you dont know much about american muscle. VW's are slow and could not beat out any musclecar. You said that if a vw had mods than it would. Well than why cant the musclecar be modified. Huh? Looks like a little unfair race to me. What do you have to say?

What do I have to say? I say that with every word you type you make yourself look stupider and stupider. You don't even know what a 60 time is so that shows just how little you know about drag racing. Please refresh my memory and tell us when I said "You said that if a vw had mods than it would." And I never recall stating that I have only raced against stock American iron. As a matter of fact in all my years I don't think I've EVER run against a stock car, but I still take their money.

As for your "knowlege" of cars, anytime you care to impress me feel free to try. You have impressed us all so far, unfortunately it hasn't been a good impression. Go back to your magazines and Fast and Furious DVD and I'll continue building cars just like I have for 30+ years. Someday when you grow up you'll understand.

As for your comments about BW and SJ, I can assure you that while we don't always see eye to eye they both have more knowlege in their little fingers than you'll ever have. Please stop wasting our time with your drivel.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 11-06-2003, 12:13 AM   #21
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:

Maybe you're not young physically...but mentally...and how you express yourself along with your school boy spelling, it is quite evident that your thought patterns are a kin to that of a school boy telling his friends, "My dad can beat up your dad..."

Keep it up niceride80...which may mean your birth year is 1980.

Edit: BTW...the only reason you know me to like European cars is the picture and car logo for my sig and avatar...otherwise you'd have no idea where (or even what) Bavaria is and how it relates to cars...

Old 11-06-2003, 12:25 AM   #22
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
BTW..the only reason you know me to like European cars is the picture and car logo for my sig and avatar...otherwise you'd have no idea where (or even what) Bavaria is and how it relates to cars...

I do, I do! It's the company that makes chocolate cakes! I smarter than you are.8)

Old 11-06-2003, 12:32 AM   #23
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Keep it up niceride80...which may mean your birth year is 1980.

and if that is true then he did not

Quote:
lived through the musclecar era

he lived through the mostly-shit era.

Old 11-15-2003, 12:08 AM   #24
niceride80
CF Newbie

vw hobo you are such a hobo because my dad is can burn your @$$ in a 380 chevy nova and his 398 gto anyday pal my dad races in the nhra and has a book of the 2003 nhra certifed racers and when i saw your name on your profile your name was not in the book so u can kiss my 454 chevelle's @$$
Old 11-15-2003, 12:30 AM   #25
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
vw hobo you are such a hobo because my dad is can burn your @$$ in a 380 chevy nova and his 398 gto anyday pal my dad races in the nhra and has a book of the 2003 nhra certifed racers and when i saw your name on your profile your name was not in the book so u can kiss my 454 chevelle's @$$

Oh...vwhobo...please don't get involved now...niceride80 used the unbeatable, "My dad has a book" defense. Surely he's right.

:popcorn: ...Popcorn anyone?

Old 11-15-2003, 02:37 AM   #26
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Quote:

Oh...vwhobo...please don't get involved now...niceride80 used the unbeatable, "My dad has a book" defense. Surely he's right.

BW, you're right, his dad has "a book"! And it doesn't have the name vwhobo in it! Holy shit, my secret is blown, I am defeated and disgraced.

Just out of curiosity, when did they start letting 8-year olds in this forum?

Old 11-15-2003, 03:54 AM   #27
SuperJew
I like pie.

there was no age thing i believe. or he could have just faked his age.

oh and BW i want some o that :popcorn:

Old 11-17-2003, 11:25 PM   #28
niceride80
CF Newbie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

BW, you're right, his dad has "a book"! And it doesn't have the name vwhobo in it! Holy shit, my secret is blown, I am defeated and disgraced.

Just out of curiosity, when did they start letting 8-year olds in this forum?

Maybe if you werent such an idot to put your web page up on your profile a while back then I woudn't have known your name. Now I know your going to say that you never had that but i saw. So my dad's BOOK is worth it dumb @$$. And maybe if you werent acting like you were ten then we could all have real conversations on this forum. But you act like an 21 year old who just goes and rattles off on stuff he doesnt know about.
Old 11-17-2003, 11:31 PM   #29
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Maybe if you werent such an idot to put your web page up on your profile a while back then I woudn't have known your name. Now I know your going to say that you never had that but i saw. So my dad's BOOK is worth it dumb @$$. And maybe if you werent acting like you were ten then we could all have real conversations on this forum. But you act like an 21 year old who just goes and rattles off on stuff he doesnt know about.

Hmmm... I have no idea what you're talking about because I do not and never have had a web page. So, please share my alleged page with everyone.

And you're so right, I know NOTHING about cars. Oops, caught again by an eight year old know it all. You go boy!

Old 11-19-2003, 02:00 AM   #30
slavboy1
CF Newbie

I'm a some what frequent reader of this forum and I know i'm probably going to be very unpopular by saying this but vwhobo you seem to like arguing with idiots a bit too much haha. It seems to me, now this is just my opinion and i know "opinions are like @$$holes everyone's got one and they all stink" but hear me out, I think that things would be much more pleasent if you just kinda let some stuff slide. I realize how frustrating ignorance can be trust me i know. But, i've found in my many 20 years (haha that's a joke ya'll) that it's best to just ignore it and stick to talking to people who are competent or atleast willing to learn. Don't get me wrong vwhobo i greatly enjoy your input and you do have a wealth of knowledge but some things just arn't worth it, and honestly it's gets kinda annoying trying to sift through arguments to find statements of fact. Well that's all i got, maybe you agree with me maybe you don't but that's how i see things and i just thought i'd throw that out there.