Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2004, 10:30 PM   #16
EK_Eran_Ek
CF Newbie
 
EK_Eran_Ek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
While you believe that you may "know your [stuff]", you fail to forget one simple objective within your original statements. Sure we both know they are'nt in the same class, there is no need to state that. What you have forgotten is that you gave a reasoning for why the STi can accelerate faster than a Supra. Well no shit, because they are two completly different car classes. No shit that AWD has better acceleration than RWD cars. If we were'nt aware of that then there would be some serious implications on our own minds now would'nt there. However, simply listing the fact that one car has an advantage over the other "because" of something puts them in a general genre. Otherwise categorizing them as the same genre. I'll give you an example that should be easy to follow, even for the likes of you.

Music group A is better than music group B because they have a better lead singer. While Group A could be rock and group B could be country, specifying that one is better because of something esle puts them in a general category. Now if somone who had no idea or the likes of either STi or Supra read that post. They would only be lead to assume that the two cars are in the same class, simply because you gave an excuse for one being greater than the other. In cars of different classes, excuses are'nt needed, they are allready warrented by the allready specified class.

No shit an AWD Rally car will accelerate faster than a RWD sports car. That is a given, but specifying otherwise could only mean that you are attempting to group the two together. Point being, it was non essential information and could have easily lead a newbie car person into believing the two were in the same class. Thus spread general ignorance and stupidity. Now just because somones been feeding you the shit end of the stick does'nt mean you have to return the favor now does it?

How do you have two huge posts stating the same one sentance point multiple times?

I was responding to the point of view of "STi vs Twin Turbo Supra" .... end of story. I never said they were the same class. It's a FACT, the sti will grip faster and accelerate faster. It's a FACT that the supra is gonna have a higher top speed. Explain how I'm spreading ignorance and stupidity? God, you're a gonad.
__________________
Jason - CCHB #85



<forum links removed>
EK_Eran_Ek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 10:33 PM   #17
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by EK_Eran_Ek
How do you have two huge posts stating the same one sentance point multiple times?

I was responding to the point of view of "STi vs Twin Turbo Supra" .... end of story. I never said they were the same class. It's a FACT, the sti will grip faster and accelerate faster. It's a FACT that the supra is gonna have a higher top speed. Explain how I'm spreading ignorance and stupidity? God, you're a gonad.

Its called repetition. Maybe it will get through the thick membranes of your scull. No ones questioning the validity of your statements. If I repeated it that many times surley you should have gotten the point in the first place, but as it is appearently evident... you did not.
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 10:36 PM   #18
EK_Eran_Ek
CF Newbie
 
EK_Eran_Ek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Its called repetition. Maybe it will get through the thick membranes of your scull. No ones questioning the validity of your statements. If I repeated it that many times surley you should have gotten the point in the first place, but as it is appearently evident... you did not.

I get your point ... I got it before you made it .... they're completely different kinds of cars. You, however do not seem to be getting mine.

AN STI ACCELERATES FASTER.
A SUPRA HAS A HIGHER TOP SPEED.

What's so hard to understand?
__________________
Jason - CCHB #85



<forum links removed>
EK_Eran_Ek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 10:37 PM   #19
S_DemonSpeed_S
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Washington
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Its called repetition. Maybe it will get through the thick membranes of your scull. No ones questioning the validity of your statements. If I repeated it that many times surley you should have gotten the point in the first place, but as it is appearently evident... you did not.

where to start... first, your a jackass because you cant even spell SKULL, secondly, Ek_Eran_Ek was leaving it out there as what would really happen, never in any of his posts did he say that they were in the same class or said anything about anything other than freeway racing... so back the F*** down, unless you want to continue to embarass yourself, im sure everyone has gotten the point... friggin Mo
__________________
'67-'71 is GOD....
S_DemonSpeed_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 12:46 AM   #20
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire
 
GreekWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: "Down-under"
Posts: 2,369
I love DSMer's posts.
__________________

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 03:01 AM   #21
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
I love DSMer's posts.
As do I.
I also like dumbass noobs trying to argue with him, horribly.
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 06:51 AM   #22
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Haha, yeah don't you just love them STi. Then they try to make me out as the bad guy... I mean look at this piss ant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbass #2
where to start... first, your a jackass because you cant even spell SKULL, secondly, Ek_Eran_Ek was leaving it out there as what would really happen, never in any of his posts did he say that they were in the same class or said anything about anything other than freeway racing... so back the F*** down, unless you want to continue to embarass yourself, im sure everyone has gotten the point... friggin Mo

Oooh, watch out Mr.Spellcheck. Needless to say he can not seem to correctly capitalize his scentences. I could go through and point out your grammatical errors all I wanted but I choose not to. I have better things to accomplish in my life. Unlike you, I have goals, real knowledge, and common sense. Haha, I laugh at his idiocy. After repetively typing post to get my point across this dumbass and original dumbass can not seem to grasp anything short of a tube made of sandpaper.

Again, if you want to realize why I came to the conclusion that I did there are a few scentences above that explain it all. Even easily understood for you two needledicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbass #1
AN STI ACCELERATES FASTER.
A SUPRA HAS A HIGHER TOP SPEED.

Thank you for telling me that. For the 3rd and final time, no one is questioning the validity of those statements. No shit, I allready know that information. I could explain it 70x's over while sleeping in a deep coma.

Enough of this, I shant argue with people of your stature.
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 07:37 AM   #23
EK_Eran_Ek
CF Newbie
 
EK_Eran_Ek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 17
Ok, that's it. I tried to give this forum a chance. Really, I did. But I try to post helpful, useful, FACTUAL information, and people rip it down because they ASSUME I think two completely different cars are in the same vehicle class. I'm done. No more posts from me. Whatever you people want to beleive in your own little world is fine. Keep telling yourself that I'm ignorant, and don't know what I'm talking about, and that I have a "needledick" as you so politely put it. Whatever helps you sleep at night, guys. So I'm out.

PS - SOMEONE BAN ME
__________________
Jason - CCHB #85



<forum links removed>
EK_Eran_Ek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 07:50 AM   #24
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire
 
GreekWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: "Down-under"
Posts: 2,369
Bye.
__________________

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 03:37 PM   #25
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Lol... if you are a bitch and a pussy and cant hold up, I dont think you belong here anyways, but lets see what his bitch S_DemonSpeed_S has to say about this.
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 10:21 PM   #26
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Ok, that's it. I tried to give this forum a chance. Really, I did. But I try to post helpful, useful, FACTUAL information, and people rip it down because they ASSUME I think two completely different cars are in the same vehicle class. I'm done. No more posts from me. Whatever you people want to beleive in your own little world is fine. Keep telling yourself that I'm ignorant, and don't know what I'm talking about, and that I have a "needledick" as you so politely put it. Whatever helps you sleep at night, guys. So I'm out.


DSM, you need to watch it, you're scaring people away, and EK_Eran_Ek sounded like he knew something about cars. Please, don't let you're seniority at this forums carry away your logical thought. You need to not offend people, as you do scare them away. Please, don't do anything stupid, as if you (and probably will) ban me, I can use proxies to get around the ban, and I will have the last word. Please, this is not a diss, but rather a desperate struggle to get you to start thinking clearly. You have 2 n00bs kissing your ass, so you think you're right? Please.

DSM, you mis-spelled sentences, but I let it fly.

BTT, i choose the STi over the supra.
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 10:26 PM   #27
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
DSM, you need to watch it, you're scaring people away, and EK_Eran_Ek sounded like he knew something about cars. Please, don't let you're seniority at this forums carry away your logical thought. You need to not offend people, as you do scare them away. Please, don't do anything stupid, as if you (and probably will) ban me, I can use proxies to get around the ban, and I will have the last word. Please, this is not a diss, but rather a desperate struggle to get you to start thinking clearly. You have 2 n00bs kissing your ass, so you think you're right? Please.

DSM, you mis-spelled sentences, but I let it fly.

BTT, i choose the STi over the supra.

Oh look its little bo beep and hes came to help his bitches. Ban you? Pfft, I could care less. Why ban you when I can openly discuss you. Hell even if I could theoretically ban people. Why would I care? Ooh watch out the last word. That means so much in a childs mind. I'll stop with you right here If I please. As a matter of fact I will. I don't have time to argue with idiots.. I have things to do, more informative post to write, and work..

Have a nice day dumbass
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 11:13 PM   #28
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
DSM, you need to watch it, you're scaring people away, and EK_Eran_Ek sounded like he knew something about cars. Please, don't let you're seniority at this forums carry away your logical thought. You need to not offend people, as you do scare them away. Please, don't do anything stupid, as if you (and probably will) ban me, I can use proxies to get around the ban, and I will have the last word. Please, this is not a diss, but rather a desperate struggle to get you to start thinking clearly. You have 2 n00bs kissing your ass, so you think you're right? Please.

DSM, you mis-spelled sentences, but I let it fly.

BTT, i choose the STi over the supra.
How can he ban people when he isnt even a mod? I want to hear this...
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 11:39 PM   #29
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
How can he ban people when he isnt even a mod? I want to hear this...


He's been around that I imagine he has some influence with people who have power.

Quote:
I'll stop with you right here If I please.


Is your will the same as gods now?

Quote:
As a matter of fact I will. I don't have time to argue with idiots.. I have things to do, more informative post to write, and work..


ignorance is bliss
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 04:31 PM   #30
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
He's been around that I imagine he has some influence with people who have power.
He hasnt been around as long as I have and, trust me on this, we have no influence as to who the mods put on probation, or what not, atleast from what I can tell.
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.