Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2004, 06:17 AM   #1
STi Guy
CF Newbie

Honda's FP(Factory Performance) Package

I know in the past, there were rumors that Honda wanted to add a Factory Performance option to its hot cars (ex. Civic, Accord, etc.) in the future. What I was wondering is if this really is an option on Hondas. I know for 2003, there was rumored to be a Honda Accord FP Package, reserved only for the coupe version of the Accord. Does anyone know if a factory performance option was really offered with the 2003 Accord coupe?
STi Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 09:00 PM   #2
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi Guy
I know in the past, there were rumors that Honda wanted to add a Factory Performance option to its hot cars (ex. Civic, Accord, etc.) in the future. What I was wondering is if this really is an option on Hondas. I know for 2003, there was rumored to be a Honda Accord FP Package, reserved only for the coupe version of the Accord. Does anyone know if a factory performance option was really offered with the 2003 Accord coupe?

Not sure if it was offered on it or not, google it. But I know my friend has a 03 HFP Coupe Accord. Although his was installed well after he obtained the car. Great idea though, just like A-Spec. They have an HFP for the Civic Si. They also have A-Spec packages offered on the TL/TSX/MDX(prototype)/RSX.

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote