Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2004, 02:35 AM   #61
spirited driver
CF Newbie

Damn guys, time to calm down- I think you've been spending too much time on the intardweb... IT WAS ****ING SARCASM!

-Josh
Old 01-12-2004, 04:25 AM   #62
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirited driver
Damn guys, time to calm down- I think you've been spending too much time on the intardweb... IT WAS f*cking SARCASM!

-Josh
Why is it always the fool who's most excited that tells other people to calm down. As for anyone spending to much time online, you seem to be the only one known to frequent other forums and have groupies who follow you. It is documented. Have a nice day.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 05:02 AM   #63
spirited driver
CF Newbie

Sometimes the only way to get through to people is to use the trusty caps lock key... Heh, and just because someone doesn't give the almighty hobo the great handjobs doesn't mean they're a groupie. All you do is bitch and moan and put other people down for what they say, all the while trying to act as if it's vwhobo's world and we all just live in it. I don't mind admitting that I talk some smack here and there. You on the other hand... time to get real. I'm done with you.

-Josh
Old 01-12-2004, 05:11 AM   #64
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirited driver
Sometimes the only way to get through to people is to use the trusty caps lock key... Heh, and just because someone doesn't give the almighty hobo the great handjobs doesn't mean they're a groupie. All you do is bitch and moan and put other people down for what they say, all the while trying to act as if it's vwhobo's world and we all just live in it. I don't mind admitting that I talk some smack here and there. You on the other hand... time to get real. I'm done with you.

-Josh
Works for me homie, see ya.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 09:07 AM   #65
BigBadBrat
CF Newbie

want to know which is better? easy...EVO8 got 2.0 liter and WRX sti got 2.5 so...WRX sti won! but i like evo better ha ha
Old 01-13-2004, 12:37 AM   #66
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBrat
want to know which is better? easy...EVO8 got 2.0 liter and WRX sti got 2.5 so...WRX sti won! but i like evo better ha ha

I have to say that is the most uninformed response I have ever heard in my entire life. If you think that only the size of the engine matters to see which is better, then man you need to do some research and come back when you can say something intelligent.
Old 01-13-2004, 05:25 PM   #67
phimar77
CF Newbie

Great reply Heat_seeker, the STI has more power for not too much more $$$ Even just for the sound of the engine, when it roars the STI is kicking butt. But the Evo is still a really nice car.
phimar77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 12:00 AM   #68
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by phimar77
Great reply Heat_seeker, the STI has more power for not too much more $$$ Even just for the sound of the engine, when it roars the STI is kicking butt. But the Evo is still a really nice car.

I agree 100% with that. STi is, and always will be, very high on my list of fav cars.
Old 01-14-2004, 03:58 AM   #69
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBrat

I have to say that is the most uninformed response I have ever heard in my entire life. If you think that only the size of the engine matters to see which is better, then man you need to do some research and come back when you can say something intelligent.

Ok, now I get to have a little fun. Consider this. If engine size has anything to do with how fast a car goes, then a Geo Metro (3 Cylinder) should get it's ass whooped by a Corvette (8 cylinder). Obviously, it would. Now, If a Geo Metro has a 3 Cylinder and a crotch rocket has a 2 Cylinder, the Geo should by your standards win. however, the Geo also get it's ass whooped by this. So, power-to-weight matters more than engine size. however, engine size does help sometimes.

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 04:04 AM   #70
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

Quote:

Please read through before you type.
Old 01-14-2004, 04:06 AM   #71
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Quote:

::EDIT:: Worthless post. corection made and all is good...for now..MWHAHAHAHAHA *throws smoke ball on ground* *evil laugh* *smoke disapears* *stands up* DAMNIT! It never works!

My wife's cars:

Old 01-14-2004, 04:08 AM   #72
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
Quote:
Quote:

please delete one of your posts. Im just messin with you Heat-Seaker. but seriously, Delete one if you still can.

I did, you just posted too fast. I didn't read over it before I hit submit. Mistake on my part.
Old 01-14-2004, 04:09 AM   #73
SuperJew
I like pie.

soo bad he cant senor satty

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 04:12 AM   #74
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
soo bad he cant senor satty

corection made. Funny one too.

My wife's cars:

Old 01-22-2004, 08:10 PM   #75
fury604
CF Newbie

Evo vs. Sti, a very common forum question. They both have their good point, its just preference, you cannot say which one is better. The Sti is better for everyday driving, and has 300hp compared to 271hp but the turbo is larger, takes longer to spool up. The evo having a smaller twin scroll turbo spools up faster. The evo handles better and has better acceleration and stoping distance, because of the weight to power ratio. But the Sti, has an great engine, its larger, and has large list of aftermarket parts. Basically the Evo is an pure sports car, and the sti is more civilized. Both are AWD and participate in the WRC. But the J-spec Evo is another thing, with 300hp and the Super AYC, the J-spec evo is the clear winner. Even though i am an EVO maniac, i still respect the STI, they are both admirable cars and eternal rivals. Its just personal preference.
fury604 is offline   Reply With Quote