Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2005, 10:06 PM   #1
sherman_72
CF Newbie

1972 buick skylark custom convertable

i have a 1972 buick skylark custom convertable that i need to sell; but i dont have any idea what price to sell it at. It has new brakes a new gas tank new rad hoses and thats about it. The floor needs work and it needs somebody work aswell. I have the original owners manual if that means anything... If anyone could help me wiht a price i would be very greatful thank you for your time you can contact me at hybrid_58@hotmail.com
sherman_72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 04:28 PM   #2
snapper69
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman_72
i have a 1972 buick skylark custom convertable that i need to sell; but i dont have any idea what price to sell it at. It has new brakes a new gas tank new rad hoses and thats about it. The floor needs work and it needs somebody work aswell. I have the original owners manual if that means anything... If anyone could help me wiht a price i would be very greatful thank you for your time you can contact me at hybrid_58@hotmail.com
Check on e-bay andlocal auto traders. You'll get a pretty good estimate if anyelse is selling their's
snapper69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 02:38 AM   #3
DPelletier
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapper69
Check on e-bay andlocal auto traders. You'll get a pretty good estimate if anyelse is selling their's

And if you can't find pricing on a similar Skylark conv., pricing for a '71 - '72 Cutlass or Lemans conv. will be very close (not 442 or GTO).

Check out pricing at www.collectorcartraderonline.com

Dave
DPelletier is offline   Reply With Quote