Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2005, 03:27 AM   #1
Hellzangel05
CF Newbie
 
Hellzangel05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: ND
Posts: 26
lil bit of help please

hi i was just wondering if anyone had any sites like that autoclass101 that was diesel? cuz i need help with diesel? and id prefere if it was free cuz i'm a lil bit tight on money.

thanx

OR if you have any sites i guess about mechanics it would help too.
Sorry i'm kind of dumb


And i know most ppl dont reply to me but if you would it be nice if someone could give me an answer even if its a "i dunno"

Last edited by Hellzangel05 : 01-17-2005 at 04:00 AM.
Hellzangel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 06:00 AM   #2
lectroid
0000?
 
lectroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Redneck Hillbilly Heaven
Posts: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellzangel05
hi i was just wondering if anyone had any sites like that autoclass101 that was diesel? cuz i need help with diesel? and id prefere if it was free cuz i'm a lil bit tight on money.

thanx

OR if you have any sites i guess about mechanics it would help too.
Sorry i'm kind of dumb


And i know most ppl dont reply to me but if you would it be nice if someone could give me an answer even if its a "i dunno"
Here is a clue. If you would tone your signature down a little bit, someone may reply to you. This is just a suggestion....Your ball
__________________
Life is not a bitch, it just came with the package. [IMG][/IMG]
Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
lectroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 03:02 AM   #3
CarEXPERT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellzangel05
hi i was just wondering if anyone had any sites like that autoclass101 that was diesel? cuz i need help with diesel? and id prefere if it was free cuz i'm a lil bit tight on money.

thanx

OR if you have any sites i guess about mechanics it would help too.
Sorry i'm kind of dumb


And i know most ppl dont reply to me but if you would it be nice if someone could give me an answer even if its a "i dunno"

i DUNNO, BUT I KNOW YOUR REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY.................REALLY........REALLY REALLY.........DUMB.
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 06:55 PM   #4
ThirdeYe
CF Enthusiast
 
ThirdeYe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 112
I have no idea what this guy's even trying to say/ask...
__________________
1998 Nissan Altima GXE
ThirdeYe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 06:58 PM   #5
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
i DUNNO, BUT I KNOW YOUR REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY.................REALLY........REALLY REALLY.........DUMB.


So are you so that makes 2 people stupid in this thread.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 04:02 AM   #6
Hellzangel05
CF Newbie
 
Hellzangel05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: ND
Posts: 26
really thanks

Thanks dumbasses for the help. i just need a website. you dont have to be all high and mighty.

PS> some of your signatures are stupid too.
Hellzangel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 04:04 AM   #7
CarEXPERT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 1,117
what happened to that big ugly yellow face?
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 04:09 AM   #8
Hellzangel05
CF Newbie
 
Hellzangel05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: ND
Posts: 26
lil bit better answer to questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
what happened to that big ugly yellow face?
i took it off cuz i think everybody thinks im dumb... so what I dont' know much about cars k?

sorry i'm a lil bit pissed by the previous answers to my other posts even if it was an accidental post.
anyway i'm looking for a website that will teach someone about diesel mechanics. i cant really find one.

Last edited by Hellzangel05 : 01-19-2005 at 04:14 AM. Reason: lil bit better answer to questions
Hellzangel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 04:13 AM   #9
CarEXPERT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellzangel05
i took it off cuz i think everybody thinks im dumb... so what i'm a girl who doesnt' know much about cars k? sorry i'm a lil bit pissed by the previous answers to my other posts even if it was an accidental post.

How do you get an accidental post. And you made a thread that said nothing on it. You had no question. wtf was that. Yea thats gonna make you look dumb alrite cuz you could of just went back instead press submit dumbass.
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 04:15 AM   #10
Hellzangel05
CF Newbie
 
Hellzangel05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: ND
Posts: 26
sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
How do you get an accidental post. And you made a thread that said nothing on it. You had no question. wtf was that. Yea thats gonna make you look dumb alrite cuz you could of just went back instead press submit dumbass.


excuse me i'm sorry... plus i changed the question i had previously posted which was stupid so i erased the message and put never mind on it!
Hellzangel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 04:15 AM   #11
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellzangel05
Thanks dumbasses for the help. i just need a website. you dont have to be all high and mighty.

PS> some of your signatures are stupid too.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellzangel05
Sorry i'm kind of dumb

Nuff said.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 04:17 AM   #12
Hellzangel05
CF Newbie
 
Hellzangel05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: ND
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
Nuff said.

not so smart your self... i meant i'm a lil dense on the diesel topic. not brain wise. And plus so what if i say stupid things every one does.
Hellzangel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 04:21 AM   #13
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellzangel05
not so smart your self... i meant i'm a lil dense on the diesel topic. not brain wise. And plus so what if i say stupid things every one does.


You must be 13.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 04:24 AM   #14
Hellzangel05
CF Newbie
 
Hellzangel05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: ND
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
You must be 13.

how bout i'm actually 18? and if you dont answer my posts . Cuz i'm really starting to dislike you.

Last edited by Hellzangel05 : 01-19-2005 at 04:26 AM.
Hellzangel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 04:25 AM   #15
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellzangel05
how bout i'm actually 18?


Sorry, you are very miss-leading.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.