Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2005, 08:31 PM   #1
crzn
CF Newbie

HELP: where is the IAT?

Hey Guys,
i have a 2003 Ford Fiesta 1200cc 16v and i just bought a resistence that should give some kind of hp.
This thing should be put on the IAT (Intake Air Temperature) also called AAT or ACT, but i can't find out where this friking thing is.
Can anyone tell me how to find out this sensor, or better, send me a picture of that please, because i tryed to find it out by unmounting the entire air box, and it was already a mess, but i can easily do it again whenever it shoud be necessary to have this horse power more.
For instance, i found this little thing on Ebay and everybody are giving good suggestion, so...
Thank's for Helping
crzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 03:05 AM   #2
99hatch
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzn
Hey Guys,
i have a 2003 Ford Fiesta 1200cc 16v and i just bought a resistence that should give some kind of hp.
This thing should be put on the IAT (Intake Air Temperature) also called AAT or ACT, but i can't find out where this friking thing is.
Can anyone tell me how to find out this sensor, or better, send me a picture of that please, because i tryed to find it out by unmounting the entire air box, and it was already a mess, but i can easily do it again whenever it shoud be necessary to have this horse power more.
For instance, i found this little thing on Ebay and everybody are giving good suggestion, so...
Thank's for Helping

I wouldnt trust it.look for a cold air intake if u want real power gains...
99hatch is offline   Reply With Quote