Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2003, 01:38 AM   #1
handz

getting a new car???

im gettign a new car and i was wondeing waht to get. i have 15000. and want a car i can build up little by little. 8)
Old 09-12-2003, 03:50 AM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: getting a new car???

Quote:
Originally Posted by handz
im gettign a new car and i was wondeing waht to get. i have 15000. and want a car i can build up little by little. 8)

Oh look, another question that gives you no information to work with. Here's an idea. I just picked up a '92 Paseo with a big hole in the block. And it's your lucky day, only $14,999. We can do the paperwork tomorrow.

Really now, how do you expect to get a reasonable answer to that. Nobody here knows what you need, want, like or what's available in your area. Three tips... Think, type, submit.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 03:57 PM   #3
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

<----has a 1973 VW Bus that only has 63k miles on it and needs no smog inspection, carries 9 passengers, with some of their luggage, it's a gem.

I would let you have it for...uhhh...since we are forum buddies...say...oh heck...I'll give it to ya for $12,998.00. vwhobo is probably trying to sell you a lemon anyway...

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 05:09 PM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
<----has a 1973 VW Bus that only has 63k miles on it and needs no smog inspection, carries 9 passengers, with some of their luggage, it's a gem.

I would let you have it for...uhhh...since we are forum buddies...say...oh heck...I'll give it to ya for $12,998.00. vwhobo is probably trying to sell you a lemon anyway...

Hey man, undercutting me just ain't right! Neither is calling my piece of junk a lemon.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 06:28 PM   #5
S2000Boy
CF Newbie

here's a thought...buy a Pinto.
Old 10-29-2003, 11:24 PM   #6
niceride80
CF Newbie

1970 chevelle ss 454 smoke anyone with that lol
niceride80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 11:50 AM   #7
stringer001
CF Enthusiast

I have half a nissan urvan (front half) its been cut and the back wheels have been moved up 30cm from the front wheels, theres no seats in it so u kinda have to sit on the motor, thats no hasle you only have to get out every 5km to let the moter cool down for half hour then u can get back in and continue on your travels. Its got no battry or starter motor so you have to park it on a hill so you can roll start it with out people pushing which makes you look stupid its got no brakes or suspention. It comes with 40 indians sitting on the roof. And if you order today well chuck in a free set of steak knifes. For 3 easy payments of $5,000 but thats not it folks, if you order now well take off 1 whole payment, that makes it 2 payments of $5,000 each, You also must pay $9,000 postage and handling if you live in australia or america as it needs to be shipped from india. You want it? I think id make a good salesman.

nah, so what were you after, u could be more specific, oh well its the only way to learn when people bag you, i learnt the same way... just dont get a mitsibishi.
stringer001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 07:39 AM   #8
spirited driver
CF Newbie

Dude, I'm sure no one here minds helping you, but asking "what car should I buy for $xx,xxx,xx is like asking what should I eat today. TOO OPEN ENDED! Give us specifics- what kind of power, drivetrain layout, type of car (coupe, sedan, etc.) do you want. Get specific son.

-Josh