Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2005, 03:48 AM   #1
~SK~
CF Newbie

Damage worth a beating

Now I am sure that you all had your share of stalker girlfriends/boyfriends (for the chicks) What is the worst thing that person has done to your ride?

I had a chick crash my camero into a brick wall when she was drunk...
and meant to do it....
Old 01-20-2005, 03:55 AM   #2
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Im sure it was probably no big loss as you spelled it wrong. It's CamAro...

One of my friends kicked sweet and sour sauce all over my car. And it was my GTZ...after I had JUST washed it...so I was PISSED.

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 03:58 AM   #3
~SK~
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
Im sure it was probably no big loss as you spelled it wrong. It's CamAro...

One of my friends kicked sweet and sour sauce all over my car. And it was my GTZ...after I had JUST washed it...so I was PISSED.

my bad spell check turns off when I get off work...

was not that bad of a loss...car was totaled...but I only dropped a few hundred on the body...
Old 01-20-2005, 04:01 AM   #4
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

okay, I drive the biggest hunk of crap ever, so nobody can beat up my car enough to the point I care about it, short of actually mechanically stopping it from working.

To prove my point, someone broke into my car (and by broke in I mean opened the door, as I never leave it locked) and didn't take my car, didn't take my radio (cause it was stolen before I ever even got the car) but instead took my Honda emblem on my hatch, and my Buddah figurine on the dash. I was more upset about my buddah being stolen then the Honda emblem.

THEY DIDN"T TAKE MY CAR!!!!, how frickin much does that say about my car!?
Old 01-20-2005, 04:22 AM   #5
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalight
okay, I drive the biggest hunk of crap ever, so nobody can beat up my car enough to the point I care about it, short of actually mechanically stopping it from working.

To prove my point, someone broke into my car (and by broke in I mean opened the door, as I never leave it locked) and didn't take my car, didn't take my radio (cause it was stolen before I ever even got the car) but instead took my Honda emblem on my hatch, and my Buddah figurine on the dash. I was more upset about my buddah being stolen then the Honda emblem.

THEY DIDN"T TAKE MY CAR!!!!, how frickin much does that say about my car!?

HAHAHHAHA thats funny. maybe they didnt know how to do the ignition thing and just wanted to check to see if you got any valuable stuff in there. One time my friend and I use some spark things to crack open the window because we saw someones pants in this integra. So it turns out he has over 30 cds but no money in his pockets.
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 04:41 AM   #6
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Thank you for advertising your illegal activity...

And if they were looking for valuable stuff, why did they take my buddah?
Old 01-20-2005, 04:46 AM   #7
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalight
Thank you for advertising your illegal activity...

And if they were looking for valuable stuff, why did they take my buddah?

accually I didnt break it or took anything. I was just with my friend and his friend. I was drunk that time so I just kicked it with them.
Your an idiot to leave it unlocked. But thats kinda stupid they took your enblem. Whats the point of that.
Old 01-20-2005, 04:49 AM   #8
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

The only thing they could have taken from my car was the buddah, of course I left it unlocked, "who's gonna steal my buddah " I thought

And If they steal the car I get 800 bucks from the insurance company, I probably could only sell the car for $75-$100. So I don't care if it gets stolen.
Old 01-20-2005, 04:54 AM   #9
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Sitting inside of a friends house hanging out with friends. We hear loud bangs and and metal clanks then tires screetching... Turns out my friends GrandMarquis was ,mistaken for somone elses(I hope not a detective), had over 28 bullets holes through the drivers side of the car. If I can find the pictures I'll post them.

Interior and all the windows were completly shredded. To think only 28 bullets could do so much damage...

I had my Eclipse GSX bricked a few years back. Some lil punk ass wannabe thug threw a brick through my back window. "Ughh I hate Chicago suburbs "

I mean seriously if people have a problem with me, come kick my ass just don't mess with my car... Bruises and cuts heal for free; broken windows, keyed body panels, and dents don't.

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 05:23 AM   #10
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Sitting inside of a friends house hanging out with friends. We hear loud bangs and and metal clanks then tires screetching... Turns out my friends GrandMarquis was ,mistaken for somone elses(I hope not a detective), had over 28 bullets holes through the drivers side of the car. If I can find the pictures I'll post them.

Interior and all the windows were completly shredded. To think only 28 bullets could do so much damage...

I had my Eclipse GSX bricked a few years back. Some lil punk ass wannabe thug threw a brick through my back window. "Ughh I hate Chicago suburbs "

I mean seriously if people have a problem with me, come kick my ass just don't mess with my car... Bruises and cuts heal for free; broken windows, keyed body panels, and dents don't.

cool... what did you do to them. IS everybody in Chicago black?
Old 01-20-2005, 05:29 AM   #11
DamnNiggers
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
...IS everybody in Chicago black?
Damn Niggers.
DamnNiggers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 05:40 AM   #12
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnNiggers
Damn Niggers.

Are you white damn niggers?
Old 01-20-2005, 05:52 AM   #13
~SK~
CF Newbie

Quote:

what part of Chicago? I used to live near 63rd and Harlem...
Old 01-20-2005, 06:28 AM   #14
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SK~
my bad spell check turns off when I get off work...

was not that bad of a loss...car was totaled...but I only dropped a few hundred on the body...
Fer sell cheep: IBM spel chekker. Wurks grate.
Old 01-20-2005, 06:38 AM   #15
Coffin Type R
CF Addict

Quote:

Exactly. Had my car broken into twice. The first time the door caught on something sticking in the back area, popped the door open. All they stole was my cd player remote and a little toy supra. the second time was the final strew and sold my car. they took my sub ($85), two amps(combined $10), and my toolbox(maybe $150 in tools alone). DAMN THEM!!!! They had popped the locks off in the back hatch and the driver side.

P.S.>Lectroid, are you on joke mode, cuase some of the stuff you are coming up with is pretty good?

~*Lost Soul of Chevy*~

Coffin Type R is offline   Reply With Quote