Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2005, 07:37 AM   #1
swh969
CF Newbie

Cherry Bomb?

i just got a 93 civic and im flat out broke. im lookin for some things to do to it , but for cheap. i was thinkin of putting a cherry bomb exhaust on it, well i believe it's a glass pack? i was wondering exaclty what it is and what it will do for my car, sound/perf wise...thanks too all
swh969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 08:21 AM   #2
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by swh969
i just got a 93 civic and im flat out broke. im lookin for some things to do to it , but for cheap. i was thinkin of putting a cherry bomb exhaust on it, well i believe it's a glass pack? i was wondering exaclty what it is and what it will do for my car, sound/perf wise...thanks too all

I've said it once and i'll say it again, stickers, stickers, sticker.

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 08:45 AM   #3
NISSANSPDR
and the Revolution

Probably one of the loudest most obnoxious exhausts ever...almost no performance value
Old 01-25-2005, 07:18 PM   #4
Ground Rat
CF Newbie

Save your money and spend it on performance parts. Glasspacks on a 4 banger = gay.
Old 02-23-2005, 03:43 AM   #5
Brock0295
CF Newbie

I disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground Rat
Save your money and spend it on performance parts. Glasspacks on a 4 banger = gay.

i have a 1996 dodge stratus. 2.4L i put a cherry bomb on it and a tip that had BAFFLES in it and i have never heard somthing so nice............. back preser is the best part ........... put it in pasing gear when it gets to 6000 RPM's it lets of and 3 very low back preser thingies go off and eco very low its awsomm........... it only pisses off neigors when i wont it too
Brock0295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 05:05 AM   #6
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:

If you have no money then dont bother modding your car.

Glasspacks belong on trucks with good size V-8's...not 1.6L Civics.

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 09:24 PM   #7
splcustom
CF Newbie

Quote:

hey, do what you want to you car, its supposed to reflect your imagination. you don't have to make serious money to modify your car. i started out with small stuff on the interior, i had no money, and just the limited supplies in my basement( some paint, fabric adhesive, different types of sample fabrics) . i got some lights, neon and blacklight, and put installed them to my tastes. i don't like wild styles, so when i went looking for exhaust, i looked to summit racing because the have a wharehouse of "high performance" mufflers. get one with a silencer, in case you don't like the louder sound. I like the silencer, because it still has a nice low tone, doesn't sound like a moped, which a lot of them sound like. i got an aftermarket air intake for under 50 bucks on ebay, and that also makes my accord growl under acceleration. just have fun with your car, and modify it as much or as little as you want.
splcustom is offline   Reply With Quote