Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which one would you rather have ?
2005 Honda Accord EX v-6 7 46.67%
2005 Subaru WRX Sedan 8 53.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2005, 01:46 AM   #31
CarEXPERT
Banned

I menat to say that you need to THINK. TYPE . SUBMIT, becaue you said this to other ppl but you need to do it to do you understand me you peabrain the m3 has a vtech system witch makes the m3 faster than the sti why do you like sti anyways its slow even a 73' civic will beat it with 50 horespower sti is a HORIZONTAL ENGINE if you dont know what that means it means the engine is HORIZONTAL damn you need to THINK TYTE SUMBIT also sti will be 30000 dollers witch is alot of money for a single turbo if you know what i mean and if you dont just ask me...
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 03:36 AM   #32
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by durangoman
no contest, wrx hands down, 3 grand cheaper almost 1 sec faster o-60, bad ass styling, ( how u gonna pass up that hood scoop), street credability between an wrx and boring ass honda is uncomparable, plus any up grades to the accord and youre atomaticly a ricer, awd handling superior even on dry pavement, the accord is a granny car, my friend has a wrx and it is amazing, can u do off pavement dougnuts in an accord?, for me def the wrx cause its just awesome

Not to bust your logic, but the Accord six speed coupe runs the exact same 1/4 mile as the WRX (and is only a grand more, not 3 grand). The only reason the WRX is faster to 60 is because it's AWD and the Accord FWD. To really make you feel bumbed out completely, the Accord actually posts better handling numbers than the WRX (thanks to the WRX's incredibly soft shocks it only does around .82-.84g on the 300ft skidpad and only 64mph 700ft slalom runs).

And what makes you think modding an Accord automatically makes you a ricer? You realize they've had and have SiR/Type-R versions of the Accord (one right now has 300hp) and the J30 engine is very very responsive to mods (rated at 240hp from the factory...cat-back exhaust takes it to 260-265 crank hp). My good friend runs a 2003 HFP Six Speed coupe Accord and does 13.90s regularly with the only mods being a CAI and Cat-Back.

~Blow your mind~

Last edited by thunderbird1100 : 02-04-2005 at 03:42 AM.
thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 10:43 PM   #33
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
I menat to say that you need to THINK. TYPE . SUBMIT, becaue you said this to other ppl but you need to do it to do you understand me you peabrain the m3 has a vtech system witch makes the m3 faster than the sti why do you like sti anyways its slow even a 73' civic will beat it with 50 horespower sti is a HORIZONTAL ENGINE if you dont know what that means it means the engine is HORIZONTAL damn you need to THINK TYTE SUMBIT also sti will be 30000 dollers witch is alot of money for a single turbo if you know what i mean and if you dont just ask me...
You need to Think. Type. Submit.:
According to Road and Track (I always use the numbers from this mag to stay on the same speed tests) the STi is quicker in the 0-60 (by .1 sec) and quarter mile (by .2 sec). Both cars are limited to around 150 mph, so the M3 is NOT faster than the STi. The STi stops from 60 mph and 80 mph faster than the M3; is faster through the slalom; and does better on the skidpad. If a 4 cyl engine (STi) can beat a 6 cyl engine on a 20k more expensive car, I cant see how it (the 4 cyl) doesnt win. Because it does. Why do you think that the STi is slow? It does 0-60 in 4.5 secs (4.9 in Road and Track), and has only 4 cyls. You need to learn to Listen and not type when you are plain wrong.

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 03:17 AM   #34
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
You need to Think. Type. Submit.:
According to Road and Track (I always use the numbers from this mag to stay on the same speed tests) the STi is quicker in the 0-60 (by .1 sec) and quarter mile (by .2 sec). Both cars are limited to around 150 mph, so the M3 is NOT faster than the STi. The STi stops from 60 mph and 80 mph faster than the M3; is faster through the slalom; and does better on the skidpad. If a 4 cyl engine (STi) can beat a 6 cyl engine on a 20k more expensive car, I cant see how it (the 4 cyl) doesnt win. Because it does. Why do you think that the STi is slow? It does 0-60 in 4.5 secs (4.9 in Road and Track), and has only 4 cyls. You need to learn to Listen and not type when you are plain wrong.

when did i say the STI is slow shithead all i said was the m3 will rape the sti becasue it has vtech and if you dont know what vtech is it is when your engine go faster at high rpm and so the m3 will have a benifit but the only reason why the m3 is more expensive because it has more technology but m3 and deffinally faster when it comes to top speed because the m3 is a rear wheel drive while the sti is awd so only awd will good for stop and go and not top speed and who cares about stop times and skipad it all about the horsepower WHO EVER HAS MORE HORSEPOWR WILL WIN and the m3 has more so it will win shitman
Old 02-05-2005, 03:38 AM   #35
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
WHO EVER HAS MORE HORSEPOWR WILL WIN

Idiot. Change you name to carNOVICE allready.

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 03:45 AM   #36
CarEXPERT
Banned

IM A CAREXPERT i knoweveryting i am smarter than you greek and i will always be smarter i have a knoledge of cars thatr you cant even dream of ask me anything about cars and i will know the answer i am an expert

Vrrooom (vtech kicked in)WHOMMMMMMMM SS(BOV) wroom.. WHOOOMMMMMMMMM SSS WHOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (redline)BOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

Last edited by CarEXPERT : 02-05-2005 at 03:50 AM.
Old 02-05-2005, 03:49 AM   #37
mirot
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
Idiot. Change you name to carNOVICE allready.

the test results are everything... HP is just some of the things taken into calculation...

now shhhhh
mirot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 03:53 AM   #38
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
IM A CAREXPERT i knoweveryting i am smarter than you greek and i will always be smarter i have a knoledge of cars thatr you cant even dream of ask me anything about cars and i will know the answer i am an expert

Vrrooom WHOMMMMMMMM SS(BOV) wroom.. WHOOOMMMMMMMMM SSS WHOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

Ok.....i know you are not smarter than me kid, and if I did ask you something about cars you'd probably use google or something to find the answer

*NOTE* It's knowledge not knoledge "smart" guy.

Old 02-05-2005, 03:55 AM   #39
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Ok.....i know you are not smarter than me kid, and if I did ask you something about cars you'd probably use google or something to find the answer

*NOTE* It's knowledge not knoledge "smart" guy.

OK ask me right now and i will respoond quickly ASK anyting!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2005, 03:55 AM   #40
CarEXPERT
Banned

Google suckes I never use google.
Old 02-05-2005, 03:57 AM   #41
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
OK ask me right now and i will respoond quickly ASK anyting!!!!!!!!!

What is the compression ratio of an R32 GT-R skyline? (answer in less than 2 minutes of this post )

Old 02-05-2005, 03:58 AM   #42
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
What is the compression ratio of an R32 GT-R skyline? (answer in less than 2 minutes of this post )

FUK YOU what kinda question is that?
Old 02-05-2005, 03:59 AM   #43
CarEXPERT
Banned

let me ask you something, what is a nitrous solenoid
Old 02-05-2005, 04:04 AM   #44
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
let me ask you something, what is a nitrous solenoid

A gas, i'm not sure but if you don't even know what a compressing ratio is than forget it carNOVICE.

Old 02-05-2005, 04:05 AM   #45
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
A gas, i'm not sure but if you don't even know what a compressing ratio is than forget it carNOVICE.

i know what a c/r is but just not in a skyline r32!! and no its not a gas dumbass.

ask anothe question that is not about a certain car.