Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2003, 11:27 PM   #1
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

My models I built (someone asked for me to post em)

here's my models. my friends say not bad for only 2 years of model building. what do you think?

all

Beretta

did I mention the rear bumper of the Beretta is off of the Civic Coupe Tuner kit. the wing is too.... ya, I MADE them fit together.

Beretta and camaro

I painted the all lugs and the circles on the Beretta's rims. plus the lugs on the Camaro

you can sorta see the custom dual exaust on the S-10 SS

underbodys of the S-10(rear right) Beretta (front) and Camaro (back left)

Impala and 2 1969 Camaros. the silver has all the wires.

the rims here had no black/holes in them until i got at them.

the underbodys of the Camaros.

ohh ya, I'm a Chevy fan.

opinions?
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 12:39 AM   #2
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

Good stuff Satty 101 thumbs There actually used to be a forum on this site specifically for model cars.
How easy is it to find the model cars that you want to build in America i.e. if I wanted buy a Chrysler Neon, a Hyundai Accent 4-door, a Hyundai Accent coupe, a Golf VR5, a Mitsubishi Eclipse and a Toyota Supra then would they all be there on the shelves of any hobby shop?
I'm guessing that the answer's "no" but can you enlighten me please?
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 01:10 AM   #3
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopewite
Good stuff Satty 101 There actually used to be a forum on this site specifically for model cars.
How easy is it to find the model cars that you want to build in America i.e. if I wanted buy a Chrysler Neon, a Hyundai Accent 4-door, a Hyundai Accent coupe, a Golf VR5, a Mitsubishi Eclipse and a Toyota Supra then would they all be there on the shelves of any hobby shop?
I'm guessing that the answer's "no" but can you enlighten me please?

uhm, some of those there are in the hobby shop I work at. I know the Eclipse, the Supra and the Neon are on our shelves rigt now. im sure abot the Hyundais. I think we're getting some VW golfs soon, but I'm not really the first person that gets notified of the next model on our shelves. i found almost all the cars i showed here: www.modelexpress.net <They are the only place I know of that has a Chevy Beretta.
Old 09-27-2003, 02:22 PM   #4
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

here's the rest of my collection....well, minus a couple more skill 1s and 2 more in progress builds [69 Baldwin Motion Camaro (gotta find a new way to mount rims-old way too fragile) and my Acura NSX (simply haven't built it yet)]

in one opf the pics the chrome Tach in the Monte Carlo shows up pretty well. I also have a monster tach in the Black Chevelle that's homemade but you really can't see it too well. which really sucks because it looks almost real with the light on the side and everything.
Old 09-28-2003, 12:31 AM   #5
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

Satty101 wrote| -
"uhm, some of those there are in the hobby shop I work at. I know the Eclipse, the Supra and the Neon are on our shelves rigt now. im sure abot the Hyundais. I think we're getting some VW golfs soon, but I'm not really the first person that gets notified of the next model on our shelves. i found almost all the cars i showed here www.modelexpress.net <They are the only place I know of that has a Chevy Beretta."

Thanks for replying to my question Satty101.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:31 PM   #6
ChevySuxD0ng
CF Enthusiast

I would say they were pretty damn good. but i hate chevy. (almost as much as imports) You look like a good model builder (or whatever the word is) but you, in my opinion, chose a bad group of cars to build. Other than the fact that they're chevy's, they look pretty nice.

Racing a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarted.
ChevySuxD0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 10:19 PM   #7
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

very nice work...im impressed. do one of a 2000 red jetta for me nah just kidding. thanks for showing us your hard work, and good luck with the rest of the ones you decide to do.

check out my homepage~> http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_udD66wvetPmx1neizW5dNU65zu1EKcV2
JettaChiC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 10:26 PM   #8
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

ChevySuxD0ng wrote -
"but i hate chevy. (almost as much as imports)"

Why do you hate Chevies and imports?
Old 09-30-2003, 03:14 AM   #9
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

nice, ive made a few models in my day, my best one is an rx7, i think its pretty cool. but yeah, nice models
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 04:27 AM   #10
ChevySuxD0ng
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopewite
ChevySuxD0ng wrote: -
"but i hate chevy. (almost as much as imports)"

Why do you hate Chevies and imports?

I hate chevy's just bcuz i don't think they can compare to ford in the way of trucks or compare to dodge in the way of cars. (plus every stoner kid in my school thinks he's cool cuz he has a chevy) I hate imports bcuz all these stupid ass kids try to make them look cool and everyone just thinks they look retarted. I guess i don't hate all imports. just mosly japanese ones. or basically: honda toyota and hyundai (sorry if its spelled wrong). for instance. there is a kid in my school that took off his muffler off a little tiny hyundai to make it sound more "tuff" and he thinks its the coolest car in the parking lot. It can't do 0-60 in less than 15 seconds guaranteed.

Racing a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarted.
Old 09-30-2003, 04:42 AM   #11
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

hiundai only has one good car (the tibouron), unless im missed out on something
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 04:29 PM   #12
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Hyundai makes ONE good car?

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 06:11 PM   #13
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

Yeah the Tiberon is the only good one they make. My brother has the 2003 GTV6, and that car is quick. As for the rest of the Hyandai's they suck :!:

check out my homepage~> http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_udD66wvetPmx1neizW5dNU65zu1EKcV2
JettaChiC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 07:32 PM   #14
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

I have a friend that has a 1999 Hyundai Accent GT Hatch. he hates it. I do too. so things work out quite nicely. ohh, and my Saturn can beat it in a race (we both have our temps and where bored one night when our parents left for the weekend to see a Bagder game or something). And my car is slow as hell. all 1.9L of ecotech power
Old 09-30-2003, 10:15 PM   #15
ChevySuxD0ng
CF Enthusiast

Hehe ur satty sounds almost as slow as my mom's focus... lol