Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2005, 09:58 PM   #31
D4NDO
Banned

driving fast is good but exsessively speeding is stupid and thats what track days are for but it is good now and agian on a clear motorway to florr it and cruse at say 120mph thats a good speed to go on an open motorway.
D4NDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 10:08 PM   #32
Nichol Bolas
CF Newbie

Godlaus: Shutup. I do not floor it, I mean I go as fast as I can for the conditions. I get to that speed the safest way for my car.
Nichol Bolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 01:13 AM   #33
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nichol Bolas
Godlaus: Shutup. I do not floor it, I mean I go as fast as I can for the conditions. I get to that speed the safest way for my car.

when I go the San Fransisco on 680 i go 100mph because then I know a cop will not be behind me.
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 01:34 AM   #34
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
when I go the San Fransisco on 680 i go 100mph because then I know a cop will not be behind me.
I thought that you were 12? How are you driving at 12 years old?

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 01:56 AM   #35
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
I thought that you were 12? How are you driving at 12 years old?

IM 15 dumbass.
THINK THYPE SUbIT .. STI MAN you dont know me.

I raced my friend in my dads car and my friend used my moms car they were both accords.. it was fun. then my frined took the accord and i went in it and we went on the freeway at night and went 115mph. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. this was a long time a go though like when i was 14.
Old 02-04-2005, 02:24 AM   #36
Nichol Bolas
CF Newbie

Quote:
IM 15 dumbass.

I raced my friend in my dads car and my friend used my moms car they were both accords.. it was fun. then my frined took the accord and i went in it and we went on the freeway at night and went 115mph. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. this was a long time a go though like when i was 14.

Thanks for making me laugh out loud. "IM 15 dumbass" "...long time a go though like when i was 14"
Nichol Bolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 02:46 AM   #37
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for making me laugh out loud. "IM 15 dumbass" "...long time a go though like when i was 14"

i am 15.... how is that funny?
Old 02-04-2005, 02:53 AM   #38
NaSk8891
CF Newbie

wait...ur 15 and u can drive legally wth do u live in maryland at 15 and 9 months u can drive on ur permit but only with a parent and drive by ur self at 16 and 1 month
NaSk8891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 03:11 AM   #39
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSk8891
wait...ur 15 and u can drive legally wth do u live in maryland at 15 and 9 months u can drive on ur permit but only with a parent and drive by ur self at 16 and 1 month

In live in cali.. and i have a permit so i can drive with my parents legally. somethimes i take it out by myself. Im lucky i never get pulled over
Old 02-04-2005, 03:22 AM   #40
Eclipse_2004
CF Enthusiast

yeah just wait until you get pulled over for wreckless driving going 115 while not haveing a valid drivers liscence and a passenger in the car...your be shit outta luck..have fun not getting your liscence until your 21
Old 02-04-2005, 03:25 AM   #41
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse_2004
yeah just wait until you get pulled over for wreckless driving going 115 while not haveing a valid drivers liscence and a passenger in the car...your be shit outta luck..have fun not getting your liscence until your 21

No, it was my friend in the car when we were goin 115. and he has a licence. The freeway was empty anyways it was like 2 in the morning
Old 02-04-2005, 04:28 PM   #42
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

Quote:
IM 15 dumbass.

and this is exactly why you shouldnt get your licence. Damn 14/15 year old kid thinks he knows everything. (Dont worry we all went through it) No experience driving at that fast. Dont worry it will pass.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:48 PM   #43
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voda48
and this is exactly why you shouldnt get your licence. Damn 14/15 year old kid thinks he knows everything. (Dont worry we all went through it) No experience driving at that fast. Dont worry it will pass.

The kid is 12 and is stirring up stories.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 06:19 PM   #44
mirot
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
In live in cali.. and i have a permit so i can drive with my parents legally. somethimes i take it out by myself. Im lucky i never get pulled over

im sure your friend isn't 21... its only legal when the person sitting next to you is atleast that age....
mirot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 06:44 PM   #45
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:

No, you said that you go as fast as you can whenever you can. That means whenever you get the chance to. Regardless as to whether or not it's safe. it's because of people like you that teens like me get such high insurance rates. The speed limit is the fastest, safest way for your car, so think before you type.

Quote:

my thoughts exactly

Quote:
I don't pay attention to how fast I'm going on a road, I just go with traffic or go a speed that seems to feel comfortable.

Same, I never look at the speedometer, after a while, you get a feel for what speed you're going. Apparently, cops can pull over multiple people around here, so going with traffic isn't always a good idea.

ChrisV has the most valid idea yet, which is to take it to the track, it only costs like 5 bucks, nothing could be easier.

PS. At my job, we're drug tested, and of course, I came off clean, but shouldn't I get a reduction on my insurance cost because I'm a sober teen?