Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2005, 04:43 PM   #76
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
What thats not stories!!! this was like a year ago when i was like 14 to 13. My friend is 17 and he has a licenced dont believe me i dont give a shit because sti is stupid and immature and dont know how to spell or do aany other grammer punctuation dumbass sti only can use the computer on weekends because his mom doesnt want him to watch anymore porn
Give me 2 cases of each item you just said I am:
2 cases of Sti's immaturity:
and
2 cases of Sti's typing/ grammar that is WORSE than yours:
You cant spell worth a damn, your favorite "VTECH" is even spelled wrong. You even accuse me of useing wrong "grammer". Funny, there is no such thing as "grammer" it is called GRAMMAR.

Also, notice how I was bashing you on weeknights, IE: I can use the comp anyday now, so: if you fight me I can fight back anyday I want to.
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 06:25 PM   #77
shev
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
WHY does it suck to be in cali?

because california sucks. DUH!
shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 07:07 PM   #78
mirot
CF Enthusiast
 
mirot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 117
carEXPERT... how is it that you always manage to get into fights with people...
__________________
mirot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 08:40 PM   #79
CarEXPERT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirot
carEXPERT... how is it that you always manage to get into fights with people...

StiPants is stupid and dont even know anything about anything so he sould keep his frekin mouth shut because he doesnt know notiing about a car so shut the f up you immature bastard
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 09:01 PM   #80
mercury06
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
StiPants is stupid and dont even know anything about anything so he sould keep his frekin mouth shut because he doesnt know notiing about a car so shut the f up you immature bastard


How come it's everyone else that's immature, and your the one that runs your mouth??!
__________________
The Evening News Is Where They Begin With 'Good Evening', And Then Proceed To Tell You Why It Isn't
mercury06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 09:04 PM   #81
CarEXPERT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury06
How come it's everyone else that's immature, and your the one that runs your mouth??!

Because I use NOS!!!
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 09:17 PM   #82
mercury06
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
Because I use NOS!!!


didn't you say that you didnt have a car?
__________________
The Evening News Is Where They Begin With 'Good Evening', And Then Proceed To Tell You Why It Isn't
mercury06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 09:23 PM   #83
CarEXPERT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury06
didn't you say that you didnt have a car?

I dont, I inject NOS into my veins and I become fast. HOW old are you anyways?
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 09:43 PM   #84
NaSk8891
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12
[quote=Now Maryland, on the other hand is way lesser like between $50 and $100, all depending on your speed... how much the cops like ya, and states.[/QUOTE]

yeah our speeding tickets here arent as pricy as other places and a lot of the time worked for me a few if u plead with the cop or make up a good excuse like i need to get home before curfew which is like 12 through 6 in the morning here (the legal limit) then most of the time the cops will let u off...i was with my friend once was like 11:20 and we had to drop of his friends and get home then and friends are like 20 minutes away so he was going over the speed limit obviously like around 20 + and got pulled over told the cop the truth and the cop let him off which was pretty nice all depends if u get a fair cop or one who doesnt feel like being a dick
NaSk8891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 09:53 PM   #85
Voda48
CF Lance Fan
 
Voda48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,278
After reading all this shit. I move for a temp ban on carNOVICE or at least delete these useless posts. Post-whoring isnt cool
__________________
Here's my Website: Voda's Webpage It is in dire need of updating.
Voda48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 10:31 PM   #86
Zenith
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 57
UK have got some cameras comin in, a few of them have already been put up, dangerous mofos, if you don't get done in for speeding you will get done in for going on to the foot path. These camera's are dangerous why i bet you're asking, well that's coz they track you and your car with it's number plate and speed from 1 mile away. normal cams can only do around 1/4 mile, but these, oh god. what makes them more dangerous for cars in perticular is that they face towards you, uinlike the old ones that face away and get the back of your car. Well for bikes this aint a problem, because they have numberplates at the back, so someone wasn't thinking through when doing this... But never the less, when you know one of these are near you it will either be too late, or if you know then you will be staring at the speedometer and not the road so someone or something will be hit.
Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 11:24 PM   #87
Nichol Bolas
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ocala, FL
Posts: 83
Haha, the liscense plates in the US are in the back, not the front. Then again, we do everything the opposite of Europe, don't we?
Nichol Bolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 01:49 AM   #88
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nichol Bolas
Haha, the liscense plates in the US are in the back, not the front. Then again, we do everything the opposite of Europe, don't we?

they are in Europe too....in fact, theres license/number plates on both the front and the rear in europe and some US states (like NY)
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 02:16 AM   #89
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
I dont, I inject NOS into my veins and I become fast. HOW old are you anyways?
Too bad injecting it would be in the form of a gas because it must be presurized to be a liquid. IE: putting a gas into your blood directly causes the heart to stop. So feel free to go ahead!
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 03:36 AM   #90
mercury06
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
I dont, I inject NOS into my veins and I become fast. HOW old are you anyways?

Like it really matters...but I'm 19.
__________________
The Evening News Is Where They Begin With 'Good Evening', And Then Proceed To Tell You Why It Isn't
mercury06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.