mirot
CF Enthusiast

where I live, radar jammers (blinders) are lega l
Old 02-06-2005, 07:14 AM   #107
mercury06
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
For the members of CF I must give you many apologies. CarExpert does NOT represent the brighter side of CF. Please dont take his actions against you personally. He does not know what he is talking about. Peoples lives are not important to this forum, after all its Car Forum not people forum, we arent supposed to talk about the drivers, just the cars. I hope that you are not offended by this, and you should take this up with our admin Adam (username: Unfedfat), and our moderator team. I am very sorry if he has done any harm to you Mercury.
Sti

Lol.... Ya I saw his stupidity before I even started posting... he doesn't bother me... not one bit... but thanks anyway... but like I said I don't see how a bicycle would count as a vehicle. Thanks again!
Old 02-06-2005, 07:22 AM   #108
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury06
Lol.... Ya I saw his stupidity before I even started posting... he doesn't bother me... not one bit... but thanks anyway... but like I said I don't see how a bicycle would count as a vehicle. Thanks again!

you came in here when I was pretending to be stupid. Thats not really me though and I dont like "NOS" and all that stuff I was jus pretending to be a ricer. I already said i didnt have a car, because im 15 and cant get one yet. And I think (know) that i have more knowledge than you when it comes it car and DRIVING. This is not a lie, I know how to drive very good and safely. I dont drive like a girl either wit 2hands on wheel.
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 07:23 AM   #109
mercury06
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
you came in here when I was pretending to be stupid. Thats not really me though and I dont like "NOS" and all that stuff I was jus pretending to be a ricer. I already said i didnt have a car, because im 15 and cant get one yet. And I think (know) that i have more knowledge than you when it comes it car and DRIVING. This is not a lie, I know how to drive very good and safely. I dont drive like a girl either wit 2hands on wheel.

Then Shut up little boy.
Old 02-06-2005, 07:27 AM   #110
carlos
CF Addict

hey whats up?

Last edited by carlos : 02-06-2005 at 07:30 AM.
carlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 07:28 AM   #111
carlos
CF Addict

[mercury i like your statement.The Evening News.......lol
carlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 08:20 AM   #112
mirot
CF Enthusiast

Quote:

believe it or not carnovice, using two hands doesn't make you cool or manly manish...

you don't see race car drivers calmy cruising around with one hand on the wheel do u?
Old 02-06-2005, 08:23 AM   #113
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirot

believe it or not carnovice, using two hands doesn't make you cool or manly manish...

you don't see race car drivers calmy cruising around with one hand on the wheel do u?

Only when you race you need two hands. Whats the point if your just regular driving, I think its much easier to drive wit one hand and to turn with one hand because that was the way I was taught by my friend.

Well I dont see race car drivers in the street so I wouldnt know.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:29 AM   #114
mirot
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Only when you race you need two hands. Whats the point if your just regular driving, I think its much easier to drive wit one hand and to turn with one hand because that was the way I was taught by my friend.

Well I dont see race car drivers in the street so I wouldnt know.

jaja i just laugh at the amount of wasted posts you and i have shared back and forth...

anyway, i must admit, most of the time i do drive with just one hand, but, i, unlike you, frown upon it...
Old 02-06-2005, 08:34 AM   #115
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirot
jaja i just laugh at the amount of wasted posts you and i have shared back and forth...

anyway, i must admit, most of the time i do drive with just one hand, but, i, unlike you, frown upon it...

Why do you frown upon it, unless you cant drive safe with 1 hand. I drive safer with one hand and better with one hand than two. I never got taught to learn to drive 2 hands so occasionaly when i drive wit my parents I drive 2 hands. Also I have to practice too because I will have to take my licence test soon.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:41 AM   #116
NaSk8891
CF Newbie

guess since were on the topic lol im bored as hell here its 3 in the mornin and thought i jes put in my 2 cents... i drive a stick so almost all the times im driving with 1 hand left hand on the wheel right hand on the stick i used to smoke (4 days now smoke free so im happy) so other hand was always occupied and i jes kinda picked up on using one hand to steer how ever on turns normally after i drop it into second i use 2 hands on the wheel jes to have lil better control of my car on a turn i really dont think its unsafe to drive with 1 hand sure u may have a lil more control with 2 but w/e im comfortable the way i do it
NaSk8891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 06:40 PM   #117
Zenith
CF Newbie

2 when racing (for control) 1 when crusing (look cool ). But wow... this topic is wayyyy off from what it started out to be, definitly a topic gone realllly bad, anyone else think the same?
Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 07:19 PM   #118
NaSk8891
CF Newbie

lol yea i agree u can thank carEXPERT for that
NaSk8891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 07:39 PM   #119
mercury06
CF Newbie

Ya..I mean I tried to stay on the topic.... but I got rudely interrupted. sorry! haha that is so cool.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:06 PM   #120
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Ditto. Just thank CarExpert for trashing all good threads here at CF.

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote