Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2003, 05:42 AM   #31
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
correction: u have no life. why pick on someone who u don't know? for all u know i could be a 250 pound black man whos ready to kick your ass. or i could be your neighbor....yall really need a life.

Being that you've used the word, y'all...I'm quite confident you are nowhere near the Los Angeles area.

And who's picking on you? You are taking this razzing all too seriously. If you are not gay (slang meaning) then don't worry about it. If someone on this forum happens to think something is "gay", then rest assured they are not talking ill of your uncle.

And even if you are a huge 250 lb black dude...I wouldn't care much. It wouldn't be the first time I get my @$$ kicked and who knows...I might get a lucky shot in and drop you like a 250 lb bag of cement.

Lastly, for one that is so offended by the use of the word "gay", I find it more disturbing that you are stereotyping black men.

All in all...don't take this stuff to seriously...everyone is so "tough" over the net. I'd probably run from you anyway.

In the infamous words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"

Anyway, my cars are faster than yours. (as that is what this forum is all about.)

Have a great weekend!

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 01:50 PM   #32
SuperJew
I like pie.

haha...and youre right- i do live nowhere near california. im in NY.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 07:03 AM   #33
ChevySuxD0ng
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
haha...and youre right- i do live nowhere near california. im in NY.

again. thooperjew had nothing to thay to that.

Racing a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarted.
ChevySuxD0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 07:21 PM   #34
bleachdskitle

Re: If you have a ricer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySuxD0ng
Post here and tell me why you like ur car.

I get so many ecuses from kids where i live. I think they're all complete idiots. I think that its completely stupid to make a civic look pimp especially when it can't do 0-60 in under 15 seconds...

Well first I must say, you talk alot of shit when you don't understand the full complexities of designing the perfect import. Yea, a Chevy 454 V8 has alot more torque, HP, the engine is bigger. Yea wow you guys compensate real well for the smaller things in your lives. But to be able to design a engine thats only 1.4, 1.6 hell maybe even up to 2.2 liters and have an engine that small running upwards of 180-240 mph and run 9 or less secs in the 1/4 then you have room to talk.

So now we have established the fact that they can run just as fast and just as good, what else is there.... oh yea, they also are real smooth sleak lookin cars with a nice body form, wheel base size and have a nice low weight distribution. So I guess ricers like their cars like their women, small, smooth, nice curves, bright glows and lights, and always fun to ride. Un like you true men who if you like your women like your cars, they're big, heavy, bulky ladies with crapy curves and a ruff less enjoyable ride.

So if you would just be so kind as to respect others opinions then maybe I won't have to tell your dumb ass off again.
Old 10-28-2003, 08:11 PM   #35
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachdskitle
So I guess ricers like their cars like their women, small, smooth, nice curves, bright glows and lights, and always fun to ride. Un like you true men who if you like your women like your cars, they're big, heavy, bulky ladies with crapy curves and a ruff less enjoyable ride.

Don't make me start pulling pics from Nat'l Geographic to show you your "rice women."

Old 10-28-2003, 09:52 PM   #36
ChevySuxD0ng
CF Enthusiast

have you ever heard of a srt-4? they a small, 4 banger, economic, cool lookin (sorta), and one thing they have that ricers don't have is speed. they come with over 200 HP and they do 0-60 in under 6 secs. STOCK. they may have a FEW quality issues, but that's only bcuz this is the first year of production and there's ALLWAYS kinks with the first year of production. So don't go tell me that ricers are fast. they're only fast if you put at least 5 grand into 'em. and even then they are hardly fast. who cares if your car looks cool on the drag strip. all that matters is speed. so shut ur Japanese lovin mouth. (sorry if i offend any1, i'm not really racist)

PS: just a lil fact i'd throw in, the srt-4 is THE fastest car under $20,000.

Racing a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarted.
Old 10-28-2003, 10:04 PM   #37
ChevySuxD0ng
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
So I guess ricers like their cars like their women, small, smooth, nice curves, bright glows and lights, and always fun to ride. Un like you true men who if you like your women like your cars, they're big, heavy, bulky ladies with crapy curves and a ruff less enjoyable ride.

Plz explain to me which US cars that normal people drag are big, heavy, bulky, crappy curves, and have a ruff unenjoyable ride? and if you say any cars that are more than like 8 or 9 years old i'm gonna wish i could slap you bcuz ricers older than that are also ugly as hell with bad curves.

Old 10-28-2003, 10:38 PM   #38
SuperJew
I like pie.

Chevy actually has a point here- to properly "rice" up a car, one must:
a) make sure the car is japanese (Neons need not apply)
b) put stickers on that can add ONLY 50-200 hp. not 201. not 49.
c) Spend pooploads of money on their improvements to the engine that make it only comparible to the other cars out there.
d) gotta have the NOS. tho IMO NOS is a big waste of $$. it only helps you in short bursts, not over a long run like a blower/turbo.

IMO ricers are a waste of money. im a huge fan of sleeper cars. if u don't know what a sleeper is, its a car that looks quite slow but blows the doors off other souped up cars. i.e. those Chevy Ex-cop cars with the LT1 motors. those shits r quite intimidating.

Old 10-28-2003, 11:11 PM   #39
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Rice-ing up a car means taking a car designed for economy and making it do things it was not designed to.

Now take a car like a BMW fresh off the dealer lot...now that's a car designed for high speeds and quick stops...The Ultimate Driving Machine. Not many mods, if any, needed to cook some rice.

Old 10-28-2003, 11:23 PM   #40
SuperJew
I like pie.

hehe i just love some cooked white rice.....with a little bit of soy sauce...

Old 10-29-2003, 05:50 AM   #41
ChevySuxD0ng
CF Enthusiast

i saw the funniest thing today. there was this kid at my school with a yellow honda civic, (it was the four door sedan) and it had the fast and the furious type decal stuff on it. then i saw him race a ford mustang (i think the mustang was like a '95 and his civic looked like a '98 ) and he got his ass WASTED!!!! it was funnier than hell bcuz he had the custom hood to make it look like an intercooler but my friend said that he knew the kid and all his upgrades on the car were cosmetic. there were no performance parts added AT ALL!!! i laughed my ass off for like 5 minutes straight. i couldn't stop laughin at the f*ckin fagg.

Old 10-31-2003, 03:15 PM   #42
57ock
CF Addict

Quote:
So I guess ricers like their cars like their women, small, smooth, nice curves, bright glows and lights, and always fun to ride.

I don't like small tits
Old 10-31-2003, 03:20 PM   #43
57ock
CF Addict

Quote:
correction: u have no life. why pick on someone who u don't know? for all u know i could be a 250 pound black man whos ready to kick your ass. or i could be your neighbor....yall really need a life.

I have one word for that comment. "dickhead"

As for ricers with stickers all over their cars. There dickheads too
Old 10-31-2003, 05:04 PM   #44
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57ock
Quote:

I have one word for that comment. "dickhead"

As for ricers with stickers all over their cars. There dickheads too

And those damn tail fins that are of absolutely no use! Do they think they are on a speed track? The best they can do is race from one red light to the next...and the fastest they can get up to is MAYBE 60mph?...All those useless ground effects...and those damn tin can exhaust systems. How annoying is that?!?

Old 10-31-2003, 09:37 PM   #45
SuperJew
I like pie.

its quite annoying Bavarian.....and lets jsut put it at ricers are for fags.