Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2003, 04:58 AM   #46
ULnv4ever
 
Posts: n/a
don't hate ya'll...all cars are good in their own way. civic are not meant to be fast, but they will out last any average domestic car. my dad had a pontiac, it was powerful but nothing but pile of junk after ten years. that shit keeps breaking down.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 12:44 AM   #47
jasona
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 10
Quote:
I think that its completely stupid to make a civic look pimp especially when it can't do 0-60 in under 15 seconds...

They like their cars to look like that. Who do you think you are to critisize them for their opinon on what looks good? That's like saying you think it's completely stupid for people to wear sweaters. They don't even affect you, why do you even CARE what they do to their cars?

Quote:
Actually some are pretty quick, however they require an investment close to their actual value to make them competitive to any 'ole stock BMW...even 15yr old Bimmers and older...

You're kidding, right? Most BMW's are DOG slow.

Quote:
i can't stand cars like that.

Then you need to grow up. It's not your car, why do you even CARE about it?

Quote:
still, hows it girly? its got more power stock than a ricer. any ricer.

EDIT: any modern ricer (ie civic, integra, etc)

Miats are slow dude. Cool, but slow.

Quote:
have you ever heard of a srt-4? they a small, 4 banger, economic, cool lookin (sorta), and one thing they have that ricers don't have is speed.

I believe any logical person would group the SRT4 in with the very same imports you're trying to bash. It's FWD, 4 cylinder, turbo. If you're saying it's better simply because of the country it was made in, then you truly are ignorant.

Quote:
Now take a car like a BMW fresh off the dealer lot...now that's a car designed for high speeds and quick stops...The Ultimate Driving Machine. Not many mods, if any, needed to cook some rice.

I'm glad you watch BMW commercials and can quote their ad campaigns, but 95% of BMW's are still uber-slow.

Quote:
I have one word for that comment. "dickhead"

As for ricers with stickers all over their cars. There dickheads too

You know what makes a real dickhead? Calling someone a dickhead because of their opinion that stickers look good. THAT'S a dickhead.

Quote:
And those damn tail fins that are of absolutely no use!

They absolutely do have a use. They look good. Well they think they look good, I don't think they look good. But I'm not gonna make fun of them because they think something looks good that I don't. I'm not an elitist a-hole like that.

And you guys making fun of all their cars, lets see YOUR cars... By the way some of you are speaking, I bet half of you can't even drive yet.
__________________
jasona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 01:07 AM   #48
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
wow...ure really coming out spewing for a newb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasona
You're kidding, right? Most BMW's are DOG slow.

WRONG most BMWs are actually quite fast. just look at the magazines. oh wait, you can't understand logical sentences. never mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasona
They like their cars to look like that. Who do you think you are to critisize them for their opinon on what looks good? That's like saying you think it's completely stupid for people to wear sweaters. They don't even affect you, why do you even CARE what they do to their cars?

here we have a case of hypocrisy. hes busting on people for criticising what people think. oh yeah, its called freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasona
I believe any logical person would group the SRT4 in with the very same imports you're trying to bash. It's FWD, 4 cylinder, turbo. If you're saying it's better simply because of the country it was made in, then you truly are ignorant.

well actually youre wrong. you see the Neon is an American car. last time i knew thats not imported. the definition of a Ricer is that it's imported. the neon clearly does not fit in, because, as previously stated, it is not imported.

as to youre whole post, you actually do seem like an asshole. oh yeah, youre also dead wrong about some stuff. and just to add insult to injury heres my ride.
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 01:19 AM   #49
jasona
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
wow...ure really coming out spewing for a newb.
WRONG most BMWs are actually quite fast. just look at the magazines. oh wait, you can't understand logical sentences. never mind.

BZZT, wrong! Show me one BMW that can break 13's, and I'll show you 20 that can't get into the 14's. Hell, the 328i is a mid-high 15 second car. Slow! That's the 328 too, imagine the 325, 318, 525, etc...

Quote:
here we have a case of hypocrisy. hes busting on people for criticising what people think. oh yeah, its called freedom of speech.

Where? I just said he shouldn't bash people for their opinions.

Quote:
actually youre wrong. you see the Neon is an American car. last time i knew thats not imported.

No kidding? Wow, you're a quick one

Quote:
the definition of a Ricer is that it's imported.

BZZT, wrong again! A car that has been "riced" is one that is "all show no go". A Camaro, a Silverado, ANYTHING can be rice. Honestly, your little Neon with the stripes is kinda ricey.

Quote:
the neon clearly does not fit in, because, as previously stated, it is not imported.

Rice, in the context you guys are using it, does mean an import. Even though that's a WRONG definition, I'll continue to tell why why you're still wrong even if it was right. Standard import race car = FWD, 4 cylinder, economy car, sometimes turbo. Right? Well guess what the SRT4 is... FWD, 4 cylinder, economy car, turbo. The ONLY difference is it's an American company. And as I already stated, if you're saying it's better just because it's american, you are truly ignorant.

Quote:
as to youre whole post, you actually do seem like an asshole

And you have no idea what you're talking about! I'd rather be an asshole than spewing info out of my butt!

Quote:
and just to add insult to injury heres my ride.

Insult? Where? Am I supposed to be impressed by some riced out Neon?
__________________
jasona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 01:21 AM   #50
jasona
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
just look at the magazines

I guess this really says it all about you, doesn't it?

__________________
jasona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 01:23 AM   #51
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
no youre not. youre supposed to get your head out of your ass and realize how stupid you are. you and youre stupid-ass bzzts. this is no game show.

and i guess that magazine picture is just too stupid for me i dont get it at all.
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 01:27 AM   #52
jasona
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
youre supposed to get your head out of your ass and realize how stupid you are.

I just proved you wrong like how many times now?

Are you just gonna call me names, or can you back yourself up?

Quote:
you and youre stupid-ass bzzts. this is no game show.

Oh but it is. And you just lost.

Quote:
and i guess that magazine picture is just too stupid for me i dont get it at all.



I don't think it's the pic that's too stupid for you. Maybe the other way around...

Magazine racer = someone who's knowledge is all what they read or see on TV. No real experience.
__________________
jasona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 01:33 AM   #53
jasona
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasona
Quote:
the definition of a Ricer is that it's imported.

BZZT, wrong again! A car that has been "riced" is one that is "all show no go". A Camaro, a Silverado, ANYTHING can be rice. Honestly, your little Neon with the stripes is kinda ricey.

Here you go, slick.

http://www.riceboypage.com/what_is_riceboy/

"Rice-Boys do not exclusively drive Japanese cars. There are quite a few fake Mustang '5.0's and Camaro Z28's out there, as well as quite a few strange looking Neons. "

The strange looking Neon part ring a bell?

P.S. own3d
__________________
jasona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 02:47 AM   #54
vwmaniac
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
wow...ure really coming out spewing for a newb.
WRONG most BMWs are actually quite fast. just look at the magazines. oh wait, you can't understand logical sentences. never mind.

BZZT, wrong! Show me one BMW that can break 13's, and I'll show you 20 that can't get into the 14's. Hell, the 328i is a mid-high 15 second car. Slow! That's the 328 too, imagine the 325, 318, 525, etc...

Quote:
here we have a case of hypocrisy. hes busting on people for criticising what people think. oh yeah, its called freedom of speech.

Where? I just said he shouldn't bash people for their opinions.

Quote:
actually youre wrong. you see the Neon is an American car. last time i knew thats not imported.

No kidding? Wow, you're a quick one

Quote:
the definition of a Ricer is that it's imported.

BZZT, wrong again! A car that has been "riced" is one that is "all show no go". A Camaro, a Silverado, ANYTHING can be rice. Honestly, your little Neon with the stripes is kinda ricey.

Quote:
the neon clearly does not fit in, because, as previously stated, it is not imported.

Rice, in the context you guys are using it, does mean an import. Even though that's a WRONG definition, I'll continue to tell why why you're still wrong even if it was right. Standard import race car = FWD, 4 cylinder, economy car, sometimes turbo. Right? Well guess what the SRT4 is... FWD, 4 cylinder, economy car, turbo. The ONLY difference is it's an American company. And as I already stated, if you're saying it's better just because it's american, you are truly ignorant.

Quote:
as to youre whole post, you actually do seem like an asshole

And you have no idea what you're talking about! I'd rather be an asshole than spewing info out of my butt!

Quote:
and just to add insult to injury heres my ride.

Insult? Where? Am I supposed to be impressed by some riced out Neon?



Are u saying that there are no BMW's that can pass the 13's limit?????If you are,then I agree with Superjew that u have no idea and should atleast try reading a magazine!!!!!
A new 7 series has 7.7's!!!!!!
A BMW M3 has 5.8seconds,and believe me I've driven one on a track and tested the accelaration!!!!!
__________________
PROUD TO BE A POLAK!
vwmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 02:51 AM   #55
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Het, this IS fun! :popcorn:
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 05:19 AM   #56
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
oh jasona where have you had this "experience" you are so keen on? last time i knew they didn't allow 8-year-olds drive wherever the hell you live.

oh and about strange looking cars- you haven't seen strange till uve seen this:
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 08:20 AM   #57
jasona
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwmaniac
Are u saying that there are no BMW's that can pass the 13's limit?????

Uhh... Noooooo

I said for every one that can, there are a grap more that can't. Is it that hard to understand?

Quote:
should atleast try reading a magazine!!!!!

Gosh, this forum is just full of mag racers!

Quote:
A new 7 series has 7.7's!!!!!!

They also run high 14's.

Quote:
A BMW M3 has 5.8seconds

Your point? I never said there were no fast BMW's. I did say the vast majority are slow.
__________________
jasona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 08:22 AM   #58
jasona
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
oh jasona where have you had this "experience" you are so keen on?

Uhh... the track?

Quote:
last time i knew they didn't allow 8-year-olds drive wherever the hell you live.

Good one

I like the fact that you don't try to counter any of my points, just call me names like some high school kid. Obviously you have nothing to back yourself up with.
__________________
jasona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 02:22 PM   #59
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
hey buddy- i got news for ya. i am in high school. so the whole "calling names like a high school kid" actually makes sense and is not insulting. then again, nothig you have said is insulting. so why do i care about you?
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 02:51 PM   #60
57ock
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 316
It seems we have a crusader among us. Thank the Lord for you as I thought my night was monotonous.
__________________
www.car-forums.com
57ock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.