Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2005, 09:05 PM   #1
jessTcup
CF Newbie

95 Dodge Neon Wiring Diagram

I have a 1995 Dodge Neon 4 cy. 2.0 SOHC. My fiance is a diesel mechanic so he has the ability and tools to work on vehicles. The other night my car would not start. We traced it back to the fuel pump because you could not hear the fuel pump firing up when trying to start it. We have checked all of the fuses and relays and determined they are not our problem. In checking the wiring at the fuel pump we have found that there is a wire that is not getting any fire or power to or through it. I have contacted a Dodge dealership and they will not give me a copy of the wiring diagram. My Haney's repair manual also does not have a diagram in it. I was wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram from the relay to the fuel pump or knew how I could get one. Thank you in advance for any help or information you may be able to provide me.
jessTcup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 09:27 PM   #2
osborste
the canuck tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessTcup
I have a 1995 Dodge Neon 4 cy. 2.0 SOHC. My fiance is a diesel mechanic so he has the ability and tools to work on vehicles. The other night my car would not start. We traced it back to the fuel pump because you could not hear the fuel pump firing up when trying to start it. We have checked all of the fuses and relays and determined they are not our problem. In checking the wiring at the fuel pump we have found that there is a wire that is not getting any fire or power to or through it. I have contacted a Dodge dealership and they will not give me a copy of the wiring diagram. My Haney's repair manual also does not have a diagram in it. I was wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram from the relay to the fuel pump or knew how I could get one. Thank you in advance for any help or information you may be able to provide me.

i've got an early hayne's manual the diagram's on page 12-21
the dark green white stripe is the pump power

without seeing or hearing your problem all i can do is offer advice on what to check
my new toy

<Link removed>......Please read the rules on advertising!
osborste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 09:29 PM   #3
jessTcup
CF Newbie

I will check that out thank you very much
jessTcup is offline   Reply With Quote