Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2005, 10:30 PM   #31
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

HORSEPOWER DOES NOT MATTER!!!!!!!!!! ITS THE POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an abrams tank has 5000 horsepower, but it only tops out at 50 mph. leave the HP argument outta this. A yamaha R1 puts out 270hp, and does 0-60 in 2 seconds. Also, the 3000gt hits 320 hp.

*edit* furthermore, if we're going to compare the best muscle car to the best import, let's compare a ferrari enzo to your 512.

Last edited by Godlaus : 02-28-2005 at 10:33 PM.
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 11:03 PM   #32
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
Let me assure you, others here dislike you as much as myself, and you seem to think that others need to adapt to you. for the last time, the world does not revolve around you. Everyone else didn't seem like they had a problem with it? You think nobody had a problem with you self-proclaiming yourself king of car-forums? *sigh* you 've got to be joking me.

Then, apparently, you don't know anything about imports of any kind. a honda s2000 is rear wheel drive and puts out 190 horsepower from an inline 4, and still matches a 454 quickness-wise. other fourbangers? how about the lotus elise, or the honda civic? they can all be incredibly fast, and are fast. FWD? how about the nsx, skyline, mr2, 240sx, 350Z. Quit generalizing off civics.

you stated the words "Sht Imports", which means all cars except ones from your birth country. Which happens to be the USA, which means all imports, european/asian/african are imports.

hmmm... the me-4-12 was scrapped as a production car, so it's not even a fair comparison. but, my money would be on the enzo.

You clearly said "sht imports" which means all cars not from your nationality are sht. there is no assumptions here, you stated that and now you're backing away from it. there is no assumptions here. just you and your ignorance.

even if the 521 does beat a 3000gt, my respect for the 3000 is infinitly higher, as the 3000 has a 3 liter engine, as opposed to those 6 liter ones you're talking about. Or how about the s2000? it's a 2 liter engine also. I also garantee you that a f430 IMPORT can destroy any classic stock muscle car.

Now quit talking smack

hey buddy whats happening......im THEcarexperts neighbor..i just came over today to see how he was doing .and i just happen to be reading this fourm sent by u......sounds like u don't know much about cars....i'd like to just know how old u are....and don't try to pull any of that lying bullshit....it don't work with me......and another thing..send me some more info on these little cars called enzo ferraris...and if u haven't noticed we r in the 20th century..3.0 liter don't mean anything to me....try taking that 3.0 liter up against a 5.0 boss........lastly if u ever wanna race .....i'll be happy to kick ur ass........im rollin with a black dodge charger with a , 528 hemi, supercharged with two four barrel carbs., two spark plugs per cylinder, and four valves per cylinder, running MSD ignition, dual high comp cams, by crane cams, elderbrock heads, flowmaster exaust and other accessories, and a ford nine inch in the rear.
and mickey thompson street legal slicks.......give me a call on my cell phone if u wanna race the # is 1 302 423 7849.......so i can pick up another set of tires to leave plenty of smoke in ur face........hope u have plenty of hp and torque cause i got 2,125 hp and 1,950 ft lbs of torque see ya at the 1/4 mile .............I OWN U NOOB
THEcarexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 11:46 PM   #33
BMWGuru
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEcarexpert
hey buddy whats happening......im THEcarexperts neighbor..i just came over today to see how he was doing .and i just happen to be reading this fourm sent by u......sounds like u don't know much about cars....i'd like to just know how old u are....and don't try to pull any of that lying bullshit....it don't work with me......and another thing..send me some more info on these little cars called enzo ferraris...and if u haven't noticed we r in the 20th century..3.0 liter don't mean anything to me....try taking that 3.0 liter up against a 5.0 boss........lastly if u ever wanna race .....i'll be happy to kick ur ass........im rollin with a black dodge charger with a , 528 hemi, supercharged with two four barrel carbs., two spark plugs per cylinder, and four valves per cylinder, running MSD ignition, dual high comp cams, by crane cams, elderbrock heads, flowmaster exaust and other accessories, and a ford nine inch in the rear.
and mickey thompson street legal slicks.......give me a call on my cell phone if u wanna race the # is 1 302 423 7849.......so i can pick up another set of tires to leave plenty of smoke in ur face........hope u have plenty of hp and torque cause i got 2,125 hp and 1,950 ft lbs of torque see ya at the 1/4 mile .............I OWN U NOOB

-achoo-

oh, sorry, i'm just allergic to bullshit.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:57 PM   #34
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
hey buddy whats happening......im THEcarexperts neighbor..i just came over today to see how he was doing .and i just happen to be reading this fourm sent by u.

I seriously can't believe that you just posted that. what a complete bunch of gibberish bullsht. I can't believe you.

Quote:
sounds like u don't know much about cars

I know more than the general public, but I am by no means an expert.

Quote:
i'd like to just know how old u are....and don't try to pull any of that lying bullshit....it don't work with me

I'm 17, plain and simple. Am I lying?

Quote:
and another thing..send me some more info on these little cars called enzo ferraris...and if u haven't noticed we r in the 20th century..3.0 liter don't mean anything to me....try taking that 3.0 liter up against a 5.0 boss

if you don't know what a ferrari enzo is, then you need to catch up in the automotive world. Also, we're in the 21st century, not the 20th, dumbass. 3.0 liter engine w/250 ft-lb at 50,000 rpms is over 2,000 horsepower. that mean anything to you?

Quote:
if u ever wanna race .....i'll be happy to kick ur ass........im rollin with a black dodge charger with a , 528 hemi, supercharged with two four barrel carbs., two spark plugs per cylinder, and four valves per cylinder, running MSD ignition, dual high comp cams, by crane cams, elderbrock heads, flowmaster exaust and other accessories, and a ford nine inch in the rear.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! yeah, I'll take you, let me just go grab a Turbo GSX-R1000. Then, you'll always have to live with the memory that a 17 year old with a crotch rocket beat you by a full 2 seconds. Oh yeah, that bike with the mods costs 15,000.

Quote:
hope u have plenty of hp and torque cause i got 2,125 hp and 1,950 ft lbs of torque see ya at the 1/4 mile .............I OWN U NOOB

*sigh* you little fcking moron. anything over 1000 hp is not street legal because of emissions. Secondly, well..........I'm not even going to say it, you've humiliated yourself enough.

Quote:

times 2
Old 02-28-2005, 11:58 PM   #35
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuru
-achoo-

hahahahaha.......u think ur pretty funny smartass.......y don't u put ur money where ur mouth is.....u niggers on this site talk so much shit about ur little 3.0 liters.......but can u really race at all......thats all i got to say...i ain't wasting my breath for some pitty like u thats just taking up to much space in the world....so why don't u take ur little 3.0 liter and go back to Italy

so thats all u got to say i thought so
Old 03-01-2005, 12:01 AM   #36
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
hahahahaha.......u think ur pretty funny smartass.......y don't u put ur money where ur mouth is.....u niggers on this site talk so much shit about ur little 3.0 liters.......but can u really race at all......thats all i got to say...i ain't wasting my breath for some pitty like u thats just taking up to much space in the world....so why don't u take ur little 3.0 liter and go back to Italy

so thats all u got to say i thought so

God, it's because of people like you, that I'm almost disgusted to call myself an american.

3.0 liters can destroy 10 anyday.

just to let you know, Italy makes some amazing supercars, and so does America, and yes, I would take a home and car in italy anyday.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:05 AM   #37
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
I seriously can't believe that you just posted that. what a complete bunch of gibberish bullsht. I can't believe you.

I know more than the general public, but I am by no means an expert.

I'm 17, plain and simple. Am I lying?

if you don't know what a ferrari enzo is, then you need to catch up in the automotive world. Also, we're in the 21st century, not the 20th, dumbass. 3.0 liter engine w/250 ft-lb at 50,000 rpms is over 2,000 horsepower. that mean anything to you?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! yeah, I'll take you, let me just go grab a Turbo GSX-R1000. Then, you'll always have to live with the memory that a 17 year old with a crotch rocket beat you by a full 2 seconds. Oh yeah, that bike with the mods costs 15,000.

*sigh* you little fcking moron. anything over 1000 hp is not street legal because of emissions. Secondly, well..........I'm not even going to say it, you've humiliated yourself enough.

times 2

young man i can't believe u r talking to me with that tone.........i've been racing for like 35 years.....longer then u have ever been alive.......and another thing it doesn't matter if i have 1,000 hp i can drive it on the road any day.......it just has to past emissions test...............and last of all i didn't say lets have a street race...i wanna take this to the track

buddy u need to learn how to read a tacometer.....nothing has 50,000 rpms anyway..........and tell me how the ferrari has over 2,000 hp ......so how is it street legal

Last edited by THEcarexpert : 03-01-2005 at 12:08 AM.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:20 AM   #38
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
God, it's because of people like you, that I'm almost disgusted to call myself an american.

3.0 liters can destroy 10 anyday.

just to let you know, Italy makes some amazing supercars, and so does America, and yes, I would take a home and car in italy anyday.

for starters dumbass theres no such thing as a 10 liter engine.......and besides the bigger the litter the bigger the engine.......i want to see a 3.0 take a 5.0 boss......if your ashamed to call yourself an american why dont you do us all a favor and leave the country....... NOW ive been around cars all my life and know more that the genral public and a hell of alot more than you bitch
Old 03-01-2005, 12:27 AM   #39
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
OMFG!!!!!!!!!

HORSEPOWER DOES NOT MATTER!!!!!!!!!! ITS THE POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an abrams tank has 5000 horsepower, but it only tops out at 50 mph. leave the HP argument outta this. A yamaha R1 puts out 270hp, and does 0-60 in 2 seconds. Also, the 3000gt hits 320 hp.

*edit* furthermore, if we're going to compare the best muscle car to the best import, let's compare a ferrari enzo to your 512.

horsepower dose matter power to weight ratio matters to but you could have perfect power to wieght ratio but if you only have 100 hp all your going to take is a stock scion. now before you go assuming that im saying that your car only has 100 hp well im not that was just an example so

HORSE POWER DOSE MATTER BITCH
Old 03-01-2005, 01:05 AM   #40
CarEXPERT
Banned

carexpert: what is the fastest elapse time for top fuel cars?? Is there a car that can do it in 3.8 secs? Would it be going like 400mph?
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 01:11 AM   #41
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
carexpert: what is the fastest elapse time for top fuel cars?? Is there a car that can do it in 3.8 secs? Would it be going like 400mph?

top fule dragsters can do on average 4 seconds i havent herd of 400 mph but they do go over 300
Old 03-01-2005, 01:26 AM   #42
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
top fule dragsters can do on average 4 seconds i havent herd of 400 mph but they do go over 300

Whats the fastest time you hear. My friend said one went 3.8 but I think thats impossible what do you think?
Old 03-01-2005, 02:03 AM   #43
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Whats the fastest time you hear. My friend said one went 3.8 but I think thats impossible what do you think?

i cant remember any exact times right now.......... it would be very uncomon for a top fule dragster to go 3.8 in the 1/4 mile but it is possible if you have zero problems the whole way with the wind behind you and a very strong running engine
Old 03-01-2005, 02:12 AM   #44
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
i cant remember any exact times right now.......... it would be very uncomon for a top fule dragster to go 3.8 in the 1/4 mile but it is possible if you have zero problems the whole way with the wind behind you and a very strong running engine

Do they burnout their big slicks to warm it up for traction? How does it work and can you do that on a regular car to get you traction.
Do slicks give you more traction when there is huge torque and sticky tires give you good handling and cornoring?

Carexpert: when the air/fuel ratio is 14.7 does that mean that all the oxygen and fuel burn and there is nothing left afther the combustion?

Last edited by CarEXPERT : 03-01-2005 at 02:25 AM.
Old 03-01-2005, 02:53 AM   #45
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Do they burnout their big slicks to warm it up for traction? How does it work and can you do that on a regular car to get you traction.
Do slicks give you more traction when there is huge torque and sticky tires give you good handling and cornoring?

Carexpert: when the air/fuel ratio is 14.7 does that mean that all the oxygen and fuel burn and there is nothing left afther the combustion?

yes they do burnouts to heat up there tires to make them "sticky" so that they will "stick" to the track it helps with the ttrackion.........you can do that on a regular car if you have street legal slicks on or if you have drag slicks on at the track it wont really work with normal tires.....im not sure if they will give you better cornering or not but they do hel with speed because the less friction you have the faster you can go and they better gas milage you will get if your running on the road.....the way it works is the warmer the tire is the better it will stick to the pavement.if you ever take a hot or warm piece of rubber you will notice that it feels a little sticky thats how it gives you more tracktion......now if you were to have wide slicks on the back of your car and smaller tires on the front you could take me on the strait aways but not in the corners.....if you were to have smaller slicks the whole way around sort of like the ones they use in nascar you would be good in the turns and on the strait aways byt that would only be after you got all four heated up and you can only do this by driving on them..... now i dont know if slicks would improve your handling over regular tires if you want to run them on the road but it would definitly be a good idea on the track..........now for the fule ratio deal.........there will always be some tipe of exaust no matter what when you burn any amount of fule