Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2005, 03:06 AM   #46
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
OMFG!!!!!!!!!

HORSEPOWER DOES NOT MATTER!!!!!!!!!! ITS THE POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an abrams tank has 5000 horsepower, but it only tops out at 50 mph. leave the HP argument outta this. A yamaha R1 puts out 270hp, and does 0-60 in 2 seconds. Also, the 3000gt hits 320 hp.

*edit* furthermore, if we're going to compare the best muscle car to the best import, let's compare a ferrari enzo to your 512.
ok so you want to compare motorcycles to cars than lets compare this the dodge tomahawk vs just about any car thats out there......500 hp 400+ mph beat that bitch another thing its enzo ferrari not ferrari enzo, get it strait, and were are you getting 512 from there is no such thing.........yeah the 3000 gt HITS 270 HP thats after a few mods......if you really want to prove your point give me a web site that has a 3000 gt with 500+ hp

Last edited by THEcarexpert : 03-01-2005 at 03:27 AM.
THEcarexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 03:42 AM   #47
choke
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEcarexpert
ok so you want to compare motorcycles to cars than lets compare this the dodge tomahawk vs just about any car thats out there......500 hp 400+ mph beat that bitch another thing its enzo ferrari not ferrari enzo, get it strait, and were are you getting 512 from there is no such thing.........yeah the 3000 gt HITS 270 HP thats after a few mods......if you really want to prove your point give me a web site that has a 3000 gt with 500+ hp

dude whats your obsession with hp? do you know anytning about cars or are an idiot who thinks hp = speed. and you shouldn't pick the little things when the big picture is about to fall on your head. don't **** with ppl when you have no real argument. learn to compare parralels and quit bitching with that tone.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:18 PM   #48
BMWGuru
CF Newbie

Quote:

No. It's the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari, aka "The Ferrari Enzo".
Old 03-01-2005, 02:35 PM   #49
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by choke
dude whats your obsession with hp? do you know anytning about cars or are an idiot who thinks hp = speed. and you shouldn't pick the little things when the big picture is about to fall on your head. don't **** with ppl when you have no real argument. learn to compare parralels and quit bitching with that tone.

ok f*cker you obviesly dont read very well earlyer i agreed with you that a power to wieght ratio dose matter.....but thats not all that matters not only do you have to have good power to wieght ratio and good hp you also have to have tourque cuz with ou that you dont have jack shit......you can all the hp in the world and the best power to weight ratio in the world but if you dont have good tourque your screwd.........and yes i do know alot more about cars than you.........like i said ive been around cars for more than 35 years
Old 03-01-2005, 04:49 PM   #50
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
hahahahaha.......u think ur pretty funny smartass.......y don't u put ur money where ur mouth is.....u niggers on this site talk so much shit about ur little 3.0 liters.......but can u really race at all......thats all i got to say...i ain't wasting my breath for some pitty like u thats just taking up to much space in the world....so why don't u take ur little 3.0 liter and go back to Italy

so thats all u got to say i thought so

Well, this proves you/your neingbor are full of utter bullsh*t. Your'e nowhere near as old as you say oyu are, or IF you are, you're retarded. I don't know of ANYONE over 25 that types in chatroom shorthand on a message board. How much harder is it to type "you" instead of "u" or "are" instead of "r"? Typos are one thing, as those of us who really work with cars may not be the best typists in the world, but youre language and message board skills are those of a 14 year old. That and your insulting language towards people here as though they are all "niggers" with "little 3.0 liters." There are a few of us old enough to be your father, and have been buiulding and racing cars for the last 25+ years.

I've built and owned numerous V8 domestic cars, from modded trans Ams, to a 454 powered '66 Chevelle, to a 460 powered Fox Mustang, as well as my V8 RX7, and a ton of modded road racing imports (Datsun 240Z to Mazda RX3s and RX7s, to traditional sports cars from England and Italy). I can tell BS from a mile away, and you've unloaded the largest pile that this site has yet seen (and that's saying something).

Now get a clue, or get the f*ck out.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 04:53 PM   #51
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
another thing its enzo ferrari not ferrari enzo, get it strait, and were are you getting 512 from there is no such thing

Some f*cking expert. Enzo Ferrari was the MAN who created the company. The Ferrari Enzo is the current top model, that commemorates him.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ferrari+enzo

Look it up, assclown.

In fact, this might be an interesting diversion for the week, seeing just how little you do know. You've made some pretty retarded comments, and I look forward to more insulting, inflammatory, and just plain incorrect statments from you in the future.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 03-01-2005, 05:00 PM   #52
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
You've made some pretty retarded comments, and I look forward to more insulting, inflammatory, and just plain incorrect statments from you in the future.

You look foward to that?
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 05:01 PM   #53
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus

*sigh* you little fcking moron. anything over 1000 hp is not street legal because of emissions. Secondly, well..........I'm not even going to say it, you've humiliated yourself enough.

While I agree with your assesment of this idiot, you need to make sure you fight idiocy with facts, not more incorrect statements. There is no limit to street legal horsepower. I already know someone with a street legal 1200 hp Supra that does run 8s (Marko's car). I've seen numerous domestic musclecars with over 100 hp, as well. It's easier with them as if the car is older than 14 years, in most places there are no emissions rules for them. And in the places that DO have emissions rules, any car older than 1969 is exempt. But in some states (like Washington State, where I lived for 35 years) I could take a brand new Mustang and bolt in a 1968 SOHC 427 and no emissions equipment, and it would in fact be street legal. That's how I built my V8 RX7 with the '74 Ford 302, headers, dual echaust and a carb, in an '86 RX7 body.

In fact, this street legal (as is evidenced by the licence plates) Lincoln runs 7 second quarter miles on a 1500 hp big block Ford...

Now, about this guy's "supposed" 2000+ hp supercharged black Charger, I think he's been watching TF&TF too many times. It's become the equivalent of the "Eleanor" Shelby GT500 in the online lier's arsenals.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 03-01-2005, 05:03 PM   #54
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
You look foward to that?

It's something to do while inbetween meetings at work.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 03-01-2005, 05:17 PM   #55
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Hmmm.... I just remember down in california, my uncle, whos a mechanic, said that pretty much anything over 1000 hp is not street legal, as you run into emissions problems. Was generalizing, my bad.

Quote:
500 hp 400+ mph beat that bitch

*sigh* it was a concept car. There are more than 5 gixers out there. I'm sure suzuki could come out with something way more powerful if they wanted to, but to what avail? To impress people like you? In case you haven't noticed yet, you're not worth it.

Quote:
HORSE POWER DOSE MATTER BITCH

Nooooooo.... A car with 50 horsepower that weighs 1 pound will destroy any muscle car out there. Dumbass.

Quote:
or starters dumbass theres no such thing as a 10 liter engine.......and besides the bigger the litter the bigger the engine.......i want to see a 3.0 take a 5.0 boss......if your ashamed to call yourself an american why dont you do us all a favor and leave the country....... NOW ive been around cars all my life and know more that the genral public and a hell of alot more than you bitch

Of course there' s no such thing as a 10 liter, I was making an example that liters don't matter. you fcking moron. I've seen rocks smarter than you. I said I'm ALMOST ashamed to call myself an american. Other people validate the patriotism that is america (ex. those that went into the twin towers regardless of their own safety to help those who couldn't help themselves.)

A weasel on LSD knows mre aout cars than you.

*ediot* gota go to calss, will finish post later (I wanna rip this guy a new one.)
Old 03-01-2005, 05:21 PM   #56
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:

first off.... here, have some factory spec information and educate urself...

http://www.engine-power.com/mitsubishi/3000gt_vr4.html

and thats wat the factory claims the car has...

second off..... 500+ hp 3kgt....

http://www.team3s.com/ForrestVR4.htm

heres another one with dyno sheets and thourough explanations of the mods..

http://www.rtec.ch/3s_dyno.html

if thats not enough, u can check on the import tuner mag and look for the orange/black 3000gt shown there which has recently started to become very popular.

and finally..... 400mph+???? wat kinds of drugs do the doctors make u take??? the Enzo is fast, no doubt about it.... but not 400mph fast. maybe 400 Kph fast (one of u europeans can tell me how to do conversions from mph to kph, i cant remember atm), but certainly not MPH.

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.

Last edited by Inygknok : 03-01-2005 at 05:33 PM.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 05:28 PM   #57
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Well, this proves you/your neingbor are full of utter bullsh*t. Your'e nowhere near as old as you say oyu are, or IF you are, you're retarded. I don't know of ANYONE over 25 that types in chatroom shorthand on a message board. How much harder is it to type "you" instead of "u" or "are" instead of "r"? Typos are one thing, as those of us who really work with cars may not be the best typists in the world, but youre language and message board skills are those of a 14 year old. That and your insulting language towards people here as though they are all "niggers" with "little 3.0 liters." There are a few of us old enough to be your father, and have been buiulding and racing cars for the last 25+ years.

I've built and owned numerous V8 domestic cars, from modded trans Ams, to a 454 powered '66 Chevelle, to a 460 powered Fox Mustang, as well as my V8 RX7, and a ton of modded road racing imports (Datsun 240Z to Mazda RX3s and RX7s, to traditional sports cars from England and Italy). I can tell BS from a mile away, and you've unloaded the largest pile that this site has yet seen (and that's saying something).

Now get a clue, or get the f*ck out.

how bout you shut the f*ck up bitch..... for starters i can type however the hell i feel like weather 14 or 99 it dosnt matter.....mabey typing u instead of you is just they way i feel like typing so now you just met someone over 25 that types like that....... every thing that U just typed dosnt mean one thing to me.......... you guys keep saying that a hate imports all together and i never said that infact i stated very clearly that the imports i dont like are the ones like the honda civic that has a little four banger and is front wheel drive... i do happen to like things like the ferrari lambergigni and others of that type.......... So how bout you get a clue or get the **** out bitch
Old 03-01-2005, 05:37 PM   #58
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
how bout you shut the f*ck up bitch..... for starters i can type however the hell i feel like weather 14 or 99 it dosnt matter.....mabey typing u instead of you is just they way i feel like typing so now you just met someone over 25 that types like that....... every thing that U just typed dosnt mean one thing to me.......... you guys keep saying that a hate imports all together and i never said that infact i stated very clearly that the imports i dont like are the ones like the honda civic that has a little four banger and is front wheel drive... i do happen to like things like the ferrari lambergigni and others of that type.......... So how bout you get a clue or get the **** out bitch

It's actually the Lamborghini.....

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 05:40 PM   #59
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Well, wasn't THAT mature of you.

What, you think typing in larger fonts make you more intimidating? What a f*cking joke.

Apparently since you can't argue from facts, you feel like getting insulting. You've proven your intelligence level is somewhere lower than ratsh*t. And your maturity level is even lower.

Come back to us when you get past puberty. Until then, this is for you:

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 03-01-2005, 05:53 PM   #60
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inygknok
first off.... here, have some factory spec information and educate urself...

http://www.engine-power.com/mitsubishi/3000gt_vr4.html

and thats wat the factory claims the car has...

second off..... 500+ hp 3kgt....

http://www.team3s.com/ForrestVR4.htm

heres another one with dyno sheets and thourough explanations of the mods..

http://www.rtec.ch/3s_dyno.html

if thats not enough, u can check on the import tuner mag and look for the orange/black 3000gt shown there which has recently started to become very popular.

and finally..... 400mph+???? wat kinds of drugs do the doctors make u take??? the Enzo is fast, no doubt about it.... but not 400mph fast. maybe 400 Kph fast (one of u europeans can tell me how to do conversions from mph to kph, i cant remember atm), but certainly not MPH.

ok so you proved the point that a 3000 gt with decent mods can reach 500+ hp...........but there is no way in hell that a stock 3000 gt could beat a stock 454 heres a link to prove it
http://proformanceunlimited.com/chevy.html

ok i made a mistake with the tomahawk it gose 300+ mph