Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2005, 06:05 PM   #61
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
While I agree with your assesment of this idiot, you need to make sure you fight idiocy with facts, not more incorrect statements. There is no limit to street legal horsepower. I already know someone with a street legal 1200 hp Supra that does run 8s (Marko's car). I've seen numerous domestic musclecars with over 100 hp, as well. It's easier with them as if the car is older than 14 years, in most places there are no emissions rules for them. And in the places that DO have emissions rules, any car older than 1969 is exempt. But in some states (like Washington State, where I lived for 35 years) I could take a brand new Mustang and bolt in a 1968 SOHC 427 and no emissions equipment, and it would in fact be street legal. That's how I built my V8 RX7 with the '74 Ford 302, headers, dual echaust and a carb, in an '86 RX7 body.

In fact, this street legal (as is evidenced by the licence plates) Lincoln runs 7 second quarter miles on a 1500 hp big block Ford...

Now, about this guy's "supposed" 2000+ hp supercharged black Charger, I think he's been watching TF&TF too many times. It's become the equivalent of the "Eleanor" Shelby GT500 in the online lier's arsenals.

ok dumb f*ck i only watched 2f 2f twice so no i havent wached it to much.........i dont care if you dont believe me its not my loss
THEcarexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 06:14 PM   #62
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
Hmmm.... I just remember down in california, my uncle, whos a mechanic, said that pretty much anything over 1000 hp is not street legal, as you run into emissions problems. Was generalizing, my bad.

*sigh* it was a concept car. There are more than 5 gixers out there. I'm sure suzuki could come out with something way more powerful if they wanted to, but to what avail? To impress people like you? In case you haven't noticed yet, you're not worth it.

Nooooooo.... A car with 50 horsepower that weighs 1 pound will destroy any muscle car out there. Dumbass.

Of course there' s no such thing as a 10 liter, I was making an example that liters don't matter. you fcking moron. I've seen rocks smarter than you. I said I'm ALMOST ashamed to call myself an american. Other people validate the patriotism that is america (ex. those that went into the twin towers regardless of their own safety to help those who couldn't help themselves.)

A weasel on LSD knows mre aout cars than you.

*ediot* gota go to calss, will finish post later (I wanna rip this guy a new one.)

ok dumb **** you apperently dont know much about the dodge tomahawk......it is no longer a concept it is going to be produced.....and accually liters dose matter cause the bigger the litter the bigger the engine....and again hp dose matter because 50 hp isnt going to get a 1000 lb car down the track very fast.......but no it isnt all hp (as i keep saying) it is also torque that matters cause that little one pound car wont get to far with only 5 ft lbs of torque
YOU F*CKING BUMBASS
Old 03-01-2005, 06:15 PM   #63
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEcarexpert
ok dumb f*ck i only watched 2f 2f twice so no i havent wached it to much.........i dont care if you dont believe me its not my loss

Ask me if I care about your loss. You still havne't proven anything that lives up to your username. And apparently your'e incapable of being anythign but an ignroant asshole. You want these guys here to agree with your statments, and prove that you're right. If you didn't, you wouldn't BE here. But so far, all you've proven is that you're a complete dick with no real knowlege of cars.

We both know it, which is why all you want to do is use giant fonts to fling insults. Wow. Like I'm really threatened.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 06:47 PM   #64
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Ask me if I care about your loss. You still havne't proven anything that lives up to your username. And apparently your'e incapable of being anythign but an ignroant asshole. You want these guys here to agree with your statments, and prove that you're right. If you didn't, you wouldn't BE here. But so far, all you've proven is that you're a complete dick with no real knowlege of cars.

We both know it, which is why all you want to do is use giant fonts to fling insults. Wow. Like I'm really threatened.

if you ask me your the ignorant asshole ive agreed to some of the things that you guys have said and addmited that i was rong once or twice.....i think that the whole lot of you are just to damn hard headed and to damn proud to admit that you a wrong about anythig or that any body other than you knows anything about cars other than you..... you guys are the ones that are complete dicks you have no respect for anyone other than your selves.... if i didnt know anything about cars i wouldnt evan be on here i wouldnt give a damn one way or another. you guys are just a bunch of pig headed self rightouse assholes and thats all there is to it
Old 03-01-2005, 06:55 PM   #65
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
if you ask me your the ignorant asshole ive agreed to some of the things that you guys have said and addmited that i was rong once or twice.....

I don't recall asking you. Is anything I've said about cars here "ignorant?" Nope. You've spent most of the time yelling in huge fonts. Sorry, that's not admitting anything.

Quote:
i think that the whole lot of you are just to damn hard headed and to damn proud to admit that you a wrong about anythig or that any body other than you knows anything about cars other than you.....

Show me where I was wrong here. What have I said that I haven't admitted I was wrong? if you're going to respond, you need to know what you're talking about, and you haven't proven you do yet.

Quote:
you guys are the ones that are complete dicks you have no respect for anyone other than your selves....

You were insutling from your first post! You never started out nice and knowledgeble and then got attacked, you were a complete ass from the very start. Look back at the huge goddamn fonts! How the f*ck do you think people would react to you?

Quote:
if i didnt know anything about cars i wouldnt evan be on here i wouldnt give a damn one way or another. you guys are just a bunch of pig headed self rightouse assholes and thats all there is to it

Again, you havne't proven you DO know anything, nor have you contributed materially to ANY thread, this one included. How delusional ARE you?

Look around the site! Take a stab at participating without the attitude in a real thread, without using bullsh*t. I don't think you're capable of it.

www.midatlantic7s.com

Last edited by ChrisV : 03-01-2005 at 07:02 PM.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:08 PM   #66
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
ok so you proved the point that a 3000 gt with decent mods can reach 500+ hp...........but there is no way in hell that a stock 3000 gt could beat a stock 454 heres a link to prove it
http://proformanceunlimited.com/chevy.html

ok i made a mistake with the tomahawk it gose 300+ mph

first mistake u did.... u never stated in wat both cars would be competing, so there is no way of mentioning which car would win since we dont even know wat they are competing in. autox? time trials? circuit? streets? gas mileage? commodity? maintainance?

u cant claim that the car ur whining about will win if u dont even state wat it would win at.

second, not once have u even shown some evidence of the 300+ mph u claim it can achieve.

third, the fastest stock car in the world, thats actually street legal and ever turned into official production, is currently the Buggatti Veyron with an estimated 248mph and maybe a little more (no official numbers produced yet). And thats in stock form (i envy the filthy bastard that has the $$$ to even increase the performance on such a vehicle).

another car that is claimed to be as fast, and maybe faster, is the sledgehammer corvette made by callaway. im not sure of its exact specs and i believe that there is still a discussion about wether or not this car is actually a production model car or not. still, it could reach speeds above of 250mph.

another example, this time a swedish import. koenigsegg CC with numbers around the 242mph and maybe a bit more. V8 quad cam supercharged engine from the factory (actual production model). it even brings the luxury (or simple options) many other top model cars such as the Enzo and the McLaren dont have (such as ABS for starters).

odd how not one of these cars, as great as they are, dont reach even close to the 300mph zone. wat makes u think ur car can do this when they have even more power, the aerodynamics, and the gears to reach insane speeds?

u seriously are full of shit.....

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 07:17 PM   #67
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Show me where I was wrong here. What have I said that I haven't admitted I was wrong? if your'e going to respond, you need to know what you're talking abotu, and you haven't proved you do yet.

You were insutling from your first post! You never started out nice and knowledgeble and then got attacked, you were a complete ass from the very start. Look back at the huge goddamn fonts! How the f*ck do you think people would react to you?

Again, you havne't proven you DO know anything, nor have you contributed materially to ANY thread, this one included. How delusional ARE you?

Look around the site! Take a stab at participating without the attitude in a real thread, without using bullsh*t. I don't think you're capable of it.

well than just ask carEXPERT i gave him valuable information last night or atleast it was valuable to him....he seems to not have any problem with me.....ever since i got on here and started sending stuff all you guys have done is yelld at telling me im stupid and dont know shit so how do you expect me to react to you guys..... ok mabey i was a bit rough coming in but you nor anyone else helped the matter all youve done is throw gas on the fire....... im not trying to prove anything any more because nomatter what i say none of you ass holes listen all you think of is negative things to say you have nothing possitive to say and so neither do i.... whats with the big fonts, well its just the way i react to bullshit from people like you........all that your capable of is f*cking around and critsizeing people.....i yes i have agreed with things that have been posted here i may not have agreed with you but thats cuz all your doing is talking bullshit i agreed that the 3000 gt can be a very descent car i also agreed that not all imports are shit ect. ect. i aslo addmited that i was wrong when i thought that the 3000 gt could only get a max of 300 hp and i also addmited that i had made a mistake when i said that the tomahawk gose 400+ mph and i even corected myself.......well i think that you and your ways are just f*cking hopeless.... so have fun being an ignorant stupid nigger.... im through with you and all these other assholes.... im going back to dodge forum were everbodys opinion and ideas count regardless of who you are.........peace out nigger
Old 03-01-2005, 07:23 PM   #68
Low Impedance
CF Enthusiast

umm carEXPERT is ALWAYS in need of information.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:57 PM   #69
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inygknok
first mistake u did.... u never stated in wat both cars would be competing, so there is no way of mentioning which car would win since we dont even know wat they are competing in. autox? time trials? circuit? streets? gas mileage? commodity? maintainance?

u cant claim that the car ur whining about will win if u dont even state wat it would win at.

second, not once have u even shown some evidence of the 300+ mph u claim it can achieve.

third, the fastest stock car in the world, thats actually street legal and ever turned into official production, is currently the Buggatti Veyron with an estimated 248mph and maybe a little more (no official numbers produced yet). And thats in stock form (i envy the filthy bastard that has the $$$ to even increase the performance on such a vehicle).

another car that is claimed to be as fast, and maybe faster, is the sledgehammer corvette made by callaway. im not sure of its exact specs and i believe that there is still a discussion about wether or not this car is actually a production model car or not. still, it could reach speeds above of 250mph.

another example, this time a swedish import. koenigsegg CC with numbers around the 242mph and maybe a bit more. V8 quad cam supercharged engine from the factory (actual production model). it even brings the luxury (or simple options) many other top model cars such as the Enzo and the McLaren dont have (such as ABS for starters).

odd how not one of these cars, as great as they are, dont reach even close to the 300mph zone. wat makes u think ur car can do this when they have even more power, the aerodynamics, and the gears to reach insane speeds?

u seriously are full of shit.....

ok i think your a little confusd here let me make myself clear the vehicale that i said could go 300+ mph was the dodge tomahawk its not a car but a motorcycle i know its totally off topic but i put it in there for the sake of argument and no it is not street legal but yes they will produce a few of them....now with the 454 vs stock 3000gt i was talking about beating it in a darg....so no im not full ou shit you were just confused.....you see thats were you guys go wrong you see something that dosnt make sence to you and you auto maticly think that the person that wrote it is a dumb **** or full of shit....just one other thing, the tomahawk can reach those speeds because it is a motor cycle with a viper v-10 so it is possible.....so in the future if somthing dosnt make sense ask the person questions instead of telling them there stupid because even though it may not make sense to you in your "laguage" it may make sense to them in theres
Old 03-01-2005, 08:40 PM   #70
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

You are incredibly stupid. I almost disgusted to call myself a human after seeing this slew of sht coming out of that hole in your face. You are insanely stupid. You bring new meaning to the term stupid. I've seen 1 day old chinese women speak better english than you. I've seen piles of sht make more cohernent sentances than you. I've seen pieces of lint score higher on IQ test than you. You bring a whole new meaning to the word stupid. You know what? the word stupid is too good of a word to apply to you. You need a new word to describe these meaningless syllables that are trashig these boards. You will now be knows as crazy insane stupid stupid. Even that string of words is to much for you. You are incredibly insanely stupidly silly stupid. You drag the world's average IQ down from 100 to about 30. You are stealing my IQ points, simply because I read your posts. I'm sure that you suck the brain power of those around you when you go out and walk on a sidewalk in the city. You are increibly stupid. Weasels on LSD know more about cars than you. Mice on Cocaine, absolute, weed, and ecstacy at the same time know more about cars than you. YOU ARE INCREDIBLY F*CKING STUPID. Rocks cause less damage to cars than you. Somewhere out there, a car engineer is loading a gun to kill himself, because you're abusing the title of carexpert. Jesus F*cking Christ. I can't believe you. I need to stop, just ranting at you is dragging my intelligence down. YOU ARE THE NEW MEANING OF INCREDIBLY F*CKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, that's it, I'm done.

Last edited by Godlaus : 03-01-2005 at 10:09 PM.
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 12:59 AM   #71
CarEXPERT
Banned

Carexpert, I thought nascar uses soft tires not slicks. I dont believe your stupid ass had 35years of working with cars. DOnt solf tires are for cornoring and turning like for nascar and slicks are for drag racing?
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 06:39 PM   #72
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
Carexpert, I thought nascar uses soft tires not slicks. I dont believe your stupid ass had 35years of working with cars. DOnt solf tires are for cornoring and turning like for nascar and slicks are for drag racing?

ok i tried to be nice to but i guess it was a mistake so let me tell your stupid ass somthing.....slicks get there name from the fact that they are a smooth surface with no tred pattern....if you look at drag tires they have a smooth surface, if you look at the tires that nascar runs they also have a smooth surface therefore they are slicks....the nhra uses drag slicks and nascar uses racing slicks..... the tires that nascar uses are made of a softer compound thats were your getting the softer tire......you here them talking about the softer tire on tv and you automaticly think that they are useing a regarlar tire that is softer but thats not the case they use slicks.......and next time if somthing dosent sound right dont go calling someone a stupid ass instead just ask about it chances are the person just made a mistake.......all your doing is acting like a little kid when you act like that and its stupid
Old 03-02-2005, 06:44 PM   #73
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
You are incredibly stupid. I almost disgusted to call myself a human after seeing this slew of sht coming out of that hole in your face. You are insanely stupid. You bring new meaning to the term stupid. I've seen 1 day old chinese women speak better english than you. I've seen piles of sht make more cohernent sentances than you. I've seen pieces of lint score higher on IQ test than you. You bring a whole new meaning to the word stupid. You know what? the word stupid is too good of a word to apply to you. You need a new word to describe these meaningless syllables that are trashig these boards. You will now be knows as crazy insane stupid stupid. Even that string of words is to much for you. You are incredibly insanely stupidly silly stupid. You drag the world's average IQ down from 100 to about 30. You are stealing my IQ points, simply because I read your posts. I'm sure that you suck the brain power of those around you when you go out and walk on a sidewalk in the city. You are increibly stupid. Weasels on LSD know more about cars than you. Mice on Cocaine, absolute, weed, and ecstacy at the same time know more about cars than you. YOU ARE INCREDIBLY F*CKING STUPID. Rocks cause less damage to cars than you. Somewhere out there, a car engineer is loading a gun to kill himself, because you're abusing the title of carexpert. Jesus F*cking Christ. I can't believe you. I need to stop, just ranting at you is dragging my intelligence down. YOU ARE THE NEW MEANING OF INCREDIBLY F*CKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, that's it, I'm done.

and you are the new meaning to imature and incredibly childish ive seen little kids behave better than you guys.....you flip out over some of the dumest things.....i know a five year old that behaves better thatn you guys
grow up for once, god you act like my sisters when they were little and immature and thats something to be said......you espesully remind me of one of my sisters when she was going through pubrity....she had a hissy fit over the stupiest things

Last edited by THEcarexpert : 03-02-2005 at 06:47 PM.
Old 03-02-2005, 07:06 PM   #74
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

You know, you talk about other people's maturity levels, when your first post in the thread, and pretty much first post on the site went like this:

Quote:
ok yall are a bunch of dumbasses. you aperently dont know shit about top fuel dragsters.

<snip>

thnx for ur time and attention......................................... ........................
****ING IMPORTS

And you went downhill from there. Even after you supposedly became your older "neighbor" the typing style, insulting, and all around attitude was identical. Which either makes the two of you related or one person who's lying about who they are.

What sort of response did you think you'd get? Kissing your feet? You don't actually know anyone here, but you started out insulting everyone. OTOH, from every post you've made, there has been nothing that would indicate anyone here should respect you in any way, shape or form. And every time it's pointed out, you simply come back with more insults. And then have the nerve to think you can berate someone else for their maturity.

Grow up or get lost.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 03-02-2005, 08:23 PM   #75
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
and you are the new meaning to imature and incredibly childish ive seen little kids behave better than you guys

Hmmmm..... you clearly think that all imports are like civis. You even stated that. you hate imports that have four bangers that are FWD. your generalizing that civics represent all imports. then you claim that I'm generalizing, because I don't know you. Front page news, bro. WE ARE NOT IN YOUR BRAIN. we don't know what you're thinking, and you continue to think that we should. You want us to stop acting 'immature'? (which is your word that describes us telling you the truth). then do one of the following options;

1. Leave. Nobody's making you stay.
2. Apologize, and start posting something else besides trash.
3. Keep being yourself (we won't stop being 'immature' if you choose this option)

All past problems will be forgotten, just apologize and start posting normally.