Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2005, 09:25 PM   #76
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
You know, you talk about other people's maturity levels, when your first post in the thread, and pretty much first post on the site went like this:

And you went downhill from there. Even after you supposedly became your older "neighbor" the typing style, insulting, and all around attitude was identical. Which either makes the two of you related or one person who's lying about who they are.

What sort of response did you think you'd get? Kissing your feet? You don't actually know anyone here, but you started out insulting everyone. OTOH, from every post you've made, there has been nothing that would indicate anyone here should respect you in any way, shape or form. And every time it's pointed out, you simply come back with more insults. And then have the nerve to think you can berate someone else for their maturity.

Grow up or get lost.

ok i swear all of are low or just dont know how to read......the reason i started my first post the way i did is because it was so embarising and so dumb that you all were arguing like you were about the origanal topic and nobofy could agree on any specific thing so i started out as if i was talking to a bunch of idiots.......but hten not to mention that after a little i addmited that i had started out a little to strong but you guys obviesly either didnt give a damn or didnt read it at all......i tried to be nice after ui stated that but i guess people like you dont give a shit because you guys go right on critisizing and yelling at me no matter what i do and i dont think that shows any leval of maturity on your part what so ever.....no i dont know anyone here and i probably never will but that dosnt give you any athority to go on insulting and putting other people down........ive read stuff that you and godlause have posted on here in different threads and it seams that you two are of the opinon that you are right and everyone else is wrong....im not saying that the stuff you put on here cant be helpful to other people but the way you go about isnt right....it seems that in just about every post i read your are calling someone stupid or your telling them that they dont know jack shit which isnt right....no i didnt become my neighbor he acculy was over here and that was him that was typing some of the stuff. hes a younger guy in his 20s so how do you expect him to react to people like you......now you ask why anyone should respect me, well lets see at least i try to give people a second chace and atleast i try to be nice to people unlike you.....right now i have 0 respect for you all you do is put people down you never admit when you make a mistake and you act as if you know every thing...ill addmit it right now that i dont know everything we all learn as time gose on, the learing proses never stops and i think you need to realize things like that and act a little more your age
THEcarexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:28 PM   #77
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

*sigh* now you;re repeating yourself. choose one of my 3 options up above. Then we'll quit, plain and simple. i beleive it was a a shakespeare play that said, "if we have offended, all will be amended". Either apologize, or go to the 'Dodge' forum you told us all about earlier.

Secondly, I've never read ChrisV's posts to be wrong, And I am wrong on occasion, but I never flame people who don't deserve to be flamed.
Old 03-02-2005, 10:20 PM   #78
BMWGuru
CF Newbie

is it me, or does it seem that carexpert and THEcarexpert are the same person? it seems like he uses carexpert to ask a question he knows, and then answers it with THEcarexpert to make himself look smarter.
Old 03-02-2005, 10:59 PM   #79
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuru
is it me, or does it seem that carexpert and THEcarexpert are the same person? it seems like he uses carexpert to ask a question he knows, and then answers it with THEcarexpert to make himself look smarter.
Nah, carexpert already did that once (dodgehater) and got in really big trouble for it. He wouldn't do it again, besides, any moderator can see the IP address of a poster. PM a mod if you're really curious.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:46 PM   #80
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
Hmmmm..... you clearly think that all imports are like civis. You even stated that. you hate imports that have four bangers that are FWD. your generalizing that civics represent all imports. then you claim that I'm generalizing, because I don't know you. Front page news, bro. WE ARE NOT IN YOUR BRAIN. we don't know what you're thinking, and you continue to think that we should. You want us to stop acting 'immature'? (which is your word that describes us telling you the truth). then do one of the following options;

1. Leave. Nobody's making you stay.
2. Apologize, and start posting something else besides trash.
3. Keep being yourself (we won't stop being 'immature' if you choose this option)

All past problems will be forgotten, just apologize and start posting normally.

oh im really sorry abiout all the stuff i have said...........u are righ..i don't know shit i am just a little 8 year old trying to follow my dream.i wanted to become a race car driver.but all the things that u have said to me just make me wanna shoot myself...thnx alot i thoought u guys were my frends...and plus both of my parents passed away and my father tried to teach me as much as he could before he passed away

could u just tell me one thing..........what is better a 528, 521, or 454.
thnx i will always be greatful to u
in jesus name amen
Old 03-03-2005, 12:01 AM   #81
racecardriver
CF Newbie

Quote:
OMFG!!!!!!!!!

HORSEPOWER DOES NOT MATTER!!!!!!!!!! ITS THE POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an abrams tank has 5000 horsepower, but it only tops out at 50 mph. leave the HP argument outta this. A yamaha R1 puts out 270hp, and does 0-60 in 2 seconds. Also, the 3000gt hits 320 hp.

*edit* furthermore, if we're going to compare the best muscle car to the best import, let's compare a ferrari enzo to your 512.

i think hp does matter my daddy said so...........now if u want to take it up with my father go right ahead my daddy is Cruz Pedregon
racecardriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 12:03 AM   #82
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEcarexpert
oh im really sorry abiout all the stuff i have said...........u are righ..i don't know shit i am just a little 8 year old trying to follow my dream.i wanted to become a race car driver.but all the things that u have said to me just make me wanna shoot myself...thnx alot i thoought u guys were my frends...and plus both of my parents passed away and my father tried to teach me as much as he could before he passed away

could u just tell me one thing..........what is better a 528, 521, or 454.
thnx i will always be greatful to u
in jesus name amen

that's a good boy, explaining yourself like that. Although, I think you're pulling a pity card, I'll still forgive you. All past problems are forgotten (by me anyway)

I dunno about the engine problem, depends on what you mean by 'better'. Try posting it in the classic car section, and someone can help you out.

Quote:
i think hp does matter my daddy said so...........now if u want to take it up with my father go right ahead my daddy is Cruz Pedregon

I just explained why horsepower doesn't really matter, and you still think I'm wrong? Oh well, think whatever you want.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:03 AM   #83
racecardriver
CF Newbie

Quote:
Nah, carexpert already did that once (dodgehater) and got in really big trouble for it. He wouldn't do it again, besides, any moderator can see the IP address of a poster. PM a mod if you're really curious.

last time i checked my ass was still on my backside..........do u have personal problems........its alright to admit that u r gay.....u should team up with Jeff Gordon....u guys would rule
Old 03-03-2005, 12:06 AM   #84
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by racecardriver
last time i checked my ass was still on my backside..........do u have personal problems........its alright to admit that u r gay.....u should team up with Jeff Gordon....u guys would rule

*sigh* THEcarexpert, quit it. Your writing and this guy's are the same. Drop the act, you're starting to piss me off again, and I just forgave you too. I can't believe you just did that.

Any Moderator = can you confirm that these two usernames are the same, please?
Old 03-03-2005, 12:09 AM   #85
racecardriver
CF Newbie

Quote:
*sigh* THEcarexpert, quit it. Your writing and this guy's are the same. Drop the act, you're starting to piss me off again, and I just forgave you too.

accualy no i am not the same person....i still think hp matters but that THEcarexpert guy is crazy.....my daddy said that people like that go to jail
Old 03-03-2005, 12:12 AM   #86
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by racecardriver
accualy no i am not the same person....i still think hp matters but that THEcarexpert guy is crazy.....my daddy said that people like that go to jail

My suggestion to you is to drop the gig now, before a mod confirms those two usernames are coming from the same IP.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:13 AM   #87
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
*sigh* THEcarexpert, quit it. Your writing and this guy's are the same. Drop the act, you're starting to piss me off again, and I just forgave you too. I can't believe you just did that.

Any Moderator = can you confirm that these two usernames are the same, please?

please dont get mad at me i am not the same person i dont know who that person is pleassssss
Old 03-03-2005, 12:14 AM   #88
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
please dont get mad at me i am not the same person i dont know who that person is pleassssss

you're joking, right? I'm on right now, too, smartass. racecardriver just now signs off, and THE carexpert signs on? I don't think so. Now drop the gig.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:36 AM   #89
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
ok i tried to be nice to but i guess it was a mistake so let me tell your stupid ass somthing.....slicks get there name from the fact that they are a smooth surface with no tred pattern....if you look at drag tires they have a smooth surface, if you look at the tires that nascar runs they also have a smooth surface therefore they are slicks....the nhra uses drag slicks and nascar uses racing slicks..... the tires that nascar uses are made of a softer compound thats were your getting the softer tire......you here them talking about the softer tire on tv and you automaticly think that they are useing a regarlar tire that is softer but thats not the case they use slicks.......and next time if somthing dosent sound right dont go calling someone a stupid ass instead just ask about it chances are the person just made a mistake.......all your doing is acting like a little kid when you act like that and its stupid

I knew they were slicks, but why then do they always have to change tires?
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 01:42 AM   #90
racecardriver
CF Newbie

Quote:
that's a good boy, explaining yourself like that. Although, I think you're pulling a pity card, I'll still forgive you. All past problems are forgotten (by me anyway)

I dunno about the engine problem, depends on what you mean by 'better'. Try posting it in the classic car section, and someone can help you out.

I just explained why horsepower doesn't really matter, and you still think I'm wrong? Oh well, think whatever you want.

so u r saying that if i had a car with 200 ft lbs of torque with no hp could beat a car with 300 hp with 200 ft lbs of torque?