Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2005, 01:46 AM   #91
racecardriver
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
My suggestion to you is to drop the gig now, before a mod confirms those two usernames are coming from the same IP.

first of all buddy.............u need to chill out.........i don't even know this carexpert guy.........why do u have to go tell on somebody anyway.just ignore him
racecardriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 01:51 AM   #92
racecardriver
CF Newbie

Quote:
My suggestion to you is to drop the gig now, before a mod confirms those two usernames are coming from the same IP.

excuse me i'd like to know what a mod is............what does this thing do?
Old 03-03-2005, 01:55 AM   #93
racecardriver
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by racecardriver
excuse me i'd like to know what a mod is............what does this thing do?

so what did this mod thing say cause im a bit confused
Old 03-03-2005, 02:07 AM   #94
CarEXPERT
Banned

AHHAHAHH Racecardriver is thecarexpert!! That lil kid thinks were so stupid.

JUST ONE MORE THING GODAUS, I WAS NEVERRRRR DODGEHATER! I WOULNT LIE TO YOU ANYMORE YOU KNOW THAT!

AND IM NOT THECAREXPERT EITHER!
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 02:15 AM   #95
racecardriver
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
AHHAHAHH Racecardriver is thecarexpert!! That lil kid thinks were so stupid.

JUST ONE MORE THING GODAUS, I WAS NEVERRRRR DODGEHATER! I WOULNT LIE TO YOU ANYMORE YOU KNOW THAT!

AND IM NOT THECAREXPERT EITHER!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA im not THEcarexpert either AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
****ING IDIOTS
Old 03-03-2005, 02:19 AM   #96
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA im not THEcarexpert either AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
****ING IDIOTS
You are EXACTLY like him using the 2
This guys IQ is 0
and you also said you wanted to be a race car driver on theCAREXPERT and then you changed it to racecardriver.
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 02:32 AM   #97
racecardriver
CF Newbie

Quote:
You are EXACTLY like him using the 2
This guys IQ is 0
and you also said you wanted to be a race car driver on theCAREXPERT and then you changed it to racecardriver.

who cares.........if i use the same shit as him..........u and all the other dickheads on this forum act the same way............like a big asshole........whos ur ****ing master why don't u go worship him.....i tried to come on this site and be nice.....but everyone on here has a smart remark to say to us "new" ppl..............even if thecarexpert was me as u guys say so..wheres the proof at.i'd like to this this shit

well i u numbnuts ain't got nothing else to say i am going to leave for now

Last edited by racecardriver : 03-03-2005 at 03:00 AM.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:34 AM   #98
choke
CF Newbie

i believe that the general feeling here is that you (theCARecpert, aka racecardriver, aka cuntrag) are not welcome to do anything except yell and scream your rascist ass at the monitor because honestly no one wants you here and no one wants to listen to your rants. either stfu and learn something or get the flying **** outta here
Old 03-03-2005, 06:39 AM   #99
Low Impedance
CF Enthusiast

this is how i feel on the suject:

you should **** ***** ***** ******** ****ing and then **** **** **** ****ing **** jackass.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:32 PM   #100
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
I knew they were slicks, but why then do they always have to change tires?

there are acouple af reasons why they have to change there tires so often...one is because they are made of a softer compound than regular so therfore after runing, lets say 80 laps, they where down tread alot faster than a regular tire......second reason is because when they get into a wreck they often "flat spot" there tires so theye change them for that reason
THEcarexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 02:36 PM   #101
THEcarexpert
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by choke
i believe that the general feeling here is that you (theCARecpert, aka racecardriver, aka cuntrag) are not welcome to do anything except yell and scream your rascist ass at the monitor because honestly no one wants you here and no one wants to listen to your rants. either stfu and learn something or get the flying **** outta here

ok you look at the way you talk and act ussing four letter words every other sentence and then you are going to be bold enough to have a quote from the bible on your posts!!!!..........get off the weed man
THEcarexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 04:23 PM   #102
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEcarexpert
ok i think your a little confusd here let me make myself clear the vehicale that i said could go 300+ mph was the dodge tomahawk its not a car but a motorcycle i know its totally off topic but i put it in there for the sake of argument and no it is not street legal but yes they will produce a few of them....now with the 454 vs stock 3000gt i was talking about beating it in a darg....so no im not full ou shit you were just confused.....you see thats were you guys go wrong you see something that dosnt make sence to you and you auto maticly think that the person that wrote it is a dumb **** or full of shit....just one other thing, the tomahawk can reach those speeds because it is a motor cycle with a viper v-10 so it is possible.....so in the future if somthing dosnt make sense ask the person questions instead of telling them there stupid because even though it may not make sense to you in your "laguage" it may make sense to them in theres

im not confused, but its impossible to determine anything when u talk about beating cars without determining in wat type of competition we are even throwing the cars in. u seriously are a dumbshit simply cuz of all the half assed comments u have thrown across the entire thread. all u can come up with are big engined cars n claiming there is no way any smaller engine can beat them.

my father in law has a Viper himself, as i have mentioned before, and my big ex-boss as well, so i know wat the car is capable of and wat its not. many smaller engines nowadays are starting to be able to keep up with it. the viper is in fact faster than most in the 1/4 mile, but not than all. stock viper vs stock jap imports? none yet that are actual production cars can beat the viper in the 1/4 in stock trim, but thats pretty much the only thing the viper will beat them at..... well, that and weight, and probably cost and insurance rates. not to mention number of cylinders and displacement (the viper's engine is probably one of the largest ever produced). now, if drag with big engines is all u can think about, then u are pretty ignorant then. as chrisv has mentioned, many small engined cars are making fast times without forced induction in the pro leagues. 2jz-gte engines are proving themselves extremely powerfull and resiliant when modified for these events so well that even vipers fall to them. in fact, last year's D1 competition had a small 4-AGE turbo corolla hatchback (home made without sponsors) vs the MOPAR SRT-10 in the finals. the corolla did so damn good they had to repeat the whole race n the Viper barely won, but we know who the real winner was. a little turbo 4-banger without any back-up vs an 8.3L backed with millions of $$$ and a huge crew worthy of keeping a whole lot of cars.

this is why we all think ur an idiot. that and many other reasons that have been mentioned time and time again.

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 07:59 PM   #103
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
so u r saying that if i had a car with 200 ft lbs of torque with no hp could beat a car with 300 hp with 200 ft lbs of torque?

Noooooooo..

I stated a abrams tank puts out 5000 gp and as much torque. But it doesn't go fast nor is it quick.

Further example;

A 454 chevelle puts out 450 hp and 500 pounds of torque.

A lotus elise puts out 190 hp and 150 foot pounds.

A elise does 0-60 a full second quicker than the chevelle. I wonder why?

HORSEPOWER DOES NOT MATTER!

It's the power/weight ratio and how (well) the power is put to the ground.
-----------------------------------------------
Drop the gig now, thecarexpert/racecardriver. I was on when you were on. I saw racecardriver sign off and thecarexpert sign on, and then racercardriver sign back on when thecarexpert signed off. THOSE TWO USERNAMES ARE THE SAME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now drop the gig.

Last edited by Godlaus : 03-03-2005 at 08:10 PM.
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 09:05 PM   #104
Inygknok
El del Supra

ok ppl, education time.

if there is no torque, then there is no HP. how so? horsepower is actually just some.... IN SIMPLE TERMS, imaginary number gotten by dividing RPMs by torque..... or something like that (im in a hurry, i cant bother remembering right now the specifics), but close enough. so stop worrying about horsepower so much ppl, its torque that actually does matter.

if my hungry brain remembers atm correctly, torque helps push the car, while horsepower helps it keep pulling along. like a bycycle, torque is how much strength u use to push it at first, while HP is wat u do to keep it going at the higher speeds (ill let chrisv explain it in details, he will do a better job at it.).

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:05 PM   #105
racecardriver
CF Newbie

Quote:
Noooooooo..

I stated a abrams tank puts out 5000 gp and as much torque. But it doesn't go fast nor is it quick.

Further example;

A 454 chevelle puts out 450 hp and 500 pounds of torque.

A lotus elise puts out 190 hp and 150 foot pounds.

A elise does 0-60 a full second quicker than the chevelle. I wonder why?

HORSEPOWER DOES NOT MATTER!

It's the power/weight ratio and how (well) the power is put to the ground.
-----------------------------------------------
Drop the gig now, thecarexpert/racecardriver. I was on when you were on. I saw racecardriver sign off and thecarexpert sign on, and then racercardriver sign back on when thecarexpert signed off. THOSE TWO USERNAMES ARE THE SAME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now drop the gig.

please i would like to see the proof that we two r the same person...cause i think u guys are a bunch of bullshiters and need to pull your heads out of your asses