i have 1 though i dont no much about it
please post
thanx,gady

p.s. all car owners r welcome also not tt's
gadydabest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 03:37 PM   #2
Gavin.TDi
CF Newbie

Hey gadydabest, lucky you owning an audi TT, it's a beautiful car ( I wish I had one ). So which type is it then, which engine is it? the 180 bhp or the 225 bhp?
Engine INfo as followed,
For the 180 bhp: Four cylinder inline, DOHC, turbocharged, charged air intercooling
For the 225 bhp: Turbocharged DOHC 225 hp inline 4-cylinder with direct ignition, two in-line charged intercoolers, electronic turbo boost regualtion, 5-valves per cylinder.
Bore: 3.18 in. (81 mm), Stroke: 3.40 in. (86.4 mm)
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1 (180hp) 9.0:1 (225hp)
Fuel Requirement: Premium unleaded (91 AKI) recommended for maximum performance
Horsepower: 180 hp @ 5500 rpm (180hp)
225 hp @ 5900 (225hp)
Torque: 173 lbs/ft @ 1950 rpm to 4700 rpm (180hp)
207 lb/ft @ 2200-5500 rpm (225hp)
Performance
0-60 mph
(0-100 kmh): Front wheel drive, Manual, 7.6 seconds
quattro, manual, 7.7 sec. (180hp) 6.3 sec. (225hp)

That's for the engine, have to go now, I'll carry on tomoz.
ps. anything you don't understand, just ask me
Old 11-23-2003, 11:52 PM   #3
carlover
CF Newbie

o.o

Intresting, you need to work on you`r spelling, if you own a TT you should know how to spell Audi lol i havent owned a TT but my father has an RS6 and i recently got rit of my S4 lol
carlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 11:55 PM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: o.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlover
Intresting, you need to work on you`r spelling, if you own a TT you should know how to spell Audi lol i havent owned a TT but my father has an RS6 and i recently got rit of my S4 lol

Odd isn't it that you bag on somebody for their spelling when you have so much trouble yourself, even in this post. As for not spelling vehicle names correctly you are maybe the worst here, including cars that you CLAIM to own.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 11:59 PM   #5
carlover
CF Newbie

o.o

you know, nobody likes a smart ass like you! why dont you lay of!, how do you ever get along with people, i bet you`r just a red neck guy from Alabama that just does silly things and can`t get along, why dont you start laying off and saying nicer things?
Old 11-24-2003, 12:02 AM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
you know, nobody likes a smart ass like you! why dont you lay of!, how do you ever get along with people, i bet you`r just a red neck guy from Alabama that just does silly things and can`t get along, why dont you start laying off and saying nicer things?

Did I hurt you feelings? Tough. How about this, you try saying something worthwhile for a change. I'd rather be a smart ass any day instead of a dumb ass like you.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 11-24-2003, 12:04 AM   #7
carlover
CF Newbie

o.o

I bet you`r the little kid here, you cant even spell look at you`r word at the begining of you`r sentence, stop being a dumb ass and start saying somthing nice for god sacks!
Old 11-24-2003, 12:05 AM   #8
carlover
CF Newbie

o.o

I bet you`r the little kid here, you cant even spell look at you`r word at the begining of you`r sentence, stop being a dumb ass and start saying somthing nice for god sacks!
Old 11-24-2003, 12:07 AM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:

You're so right, I'm the one who needs spell check. Would you please be so kind as to point out which word I mispelled in that post.

Old 11-24-2003, 12:20 AM   #10
carlover
CF Newbie

o.o

Did I hurt (you) feelings? Tough. How about this, you try saying something worthwhile for a change. I'd rather be a smart ass any day instead of a dumb ass like you.
Old 11-24-2003, 12:22 AM   #11
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Did I hurt (you) feelings? Tough. How about this, you try saying something worthwhile for a change. I'd rather be a smart ass any day instead of a dumb ass like you.

Yep, you're right, I mispelled one word. Would you like to start counting yours?

Old 11-24-2003, 12:25 AM   #12
carlover
CF Newbie

o.o

bah im trying to do some work please dont bug me! go back to farming you`r sheep or somthing please i dont want this right now i have a splitting head ach!
Old 11-24-2003, 01:32 AM   #13
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
bah im trying to do some work please dont bug me! go back to farming you`r sheep or somthing please i dont want this right now i have a splitting head ach!

umm maybe come constructive criticism for ya but you really don't need to constantly repeat all the cars you have and have owned...makes ureself look like an arrogant prick. ive noticed you have done this in almost all of your posts, maybe thats why vwhobo is picking on ya. to tell you the truth nobody cares what you have. as i like to say, "its not the car that matters, its the driver"

just think about that.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 03:10 AM   #14
carlover
CF Newbie

o.o

ya lol it`s true im a flake lol im only 12 almost 13 lol but i`m a good driver, my cousin and I have been driving ever since we have been sitting on out dads laps sterring the LawnMower lol i`v already competed in small races lol did you know you can race stoked cars from like a dealership? it`s really fun well not race drive, but i raced my cousin lol my sisters got a big pickup and so does his sisters and we drag raced on this race track well our dads were waching professionals race lol it was really fun we saw a Cyanne racing an X5 there these old men were racin them, they were like 45 lol and they were racin it was fun waching them but then they left lol
Old 11-24-2003, 03:23 AM   #15
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
ya lol it`s true im a flake lol im only 12 almost 13 lol but i`m a good driver, my cousin and I have been driving ever since we have been sitting on out dads laps sterring the LawnMower lol i`v already competed in small races lol did you know you can race stoked cars from like a dealership? it`s really fun well not race drive, but i raced my cousin lol my sisters got a big pickup and so does his sisters and we drag raced on this race track well our dads were waching professionals race lol it was really fun we saw a Cyanne racing an X5 there these old men were racin them, they were like 45 lol and they were racin it was fun waching them but then they left lol

and then lol, i wanted to take a lol ride in my daddys car lol but he wouldnt let me lol. lol lol.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote