Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2005, 09:03 AM   #1
jeepmaniii
CF Newbie

Exclamation I Hate Theives! Do You? Listen To This!

Date: 2/19/05
Time of incident: 4:30 A.M.
Proximity: 19th Ave & Aster Dr.

I am posting this not to find my car (because I TOOK IT BACK); but to give hope to the victims out there and maybe catch the piece of crap that got away from me on foot.

At 4:30 AM I heard my "73" Nova being started by someone other than me. I immediately threw on some clothes and pursued the scum bag that thought my car should be his, in my "96" Jeep Cherokee 4X4. He had pulled out on 19th Ave south bound when I caught up to him. I don't think he realized I was there till I decided to try to "spin him out". I tapped the rear bumper of my Nova with my Jeep trying to pull a "COPS" move; but I was too far center to do anything except let him know he picked the wrong car to take. So I then accelerated and pulled left to get along side of him. When I was where I wanted to be I cranked my wheel to the right and clipped the left rear quarter panel of my Nova. Due to the unseasonable rain that was falling my Nova spun faster than I expected and smashed the drivers side door into the drivers side front end of my Jeep. This on the plus side shattered the Nova door glass in the scum bag's face. I immediately braked and watched him spin 2 more times. When my Nova was done spinning I circled it, like Indians on a wagon train, waiting for him to exit my "BABY". He looked like a ground hog popping his head out of each of the front windows trying to decide which way to escape from me. Finally I stopped on the passenger side and yelled to him to "GET THE F?#K OUT OF MY CAR". He actually replied to me saying he was trying. He had two choices...

A - climb through the drivers side window over broken glass (the door was too damaged to open). or
B. - come towards me where I was for sure going to kill him one way or another.

He chose the broken glass (good choice for both of us). He fled on foot and ditched under a security gate at an apartment complex to the West. I could not make it under the gate; so I went back home. My girlfriend who was still on the phone with 911, gave me the phone. After all was said and done the Phoenix Police Dept. not only told me great job; they told me I should have ran him over so they could "take him in". They said they would have reported it as me losing control of my Jeep in the rain. IF ONLY I KNEW AHEAD OF TIME. Unfortunately the "Lucky Bastard" got away. I want this "SOB" caught and prosecuted. If you know anything about this incident please contact me at eenglishiii@aol.com . I want everybody out there to know that although you must assess your risks, you must stand up for what is yours and for what is right. If more of us let the scum that run around taking what is not there's know that we will not stand for it maybe they will heed us instead of take advantage of our easy going laws.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope it has inspired some and empowered others. On the flip side assess your risks and make sure it is the right time to make your point without risking yours or someone elses life. Please feel free to contact me "someone who refuses to be a victim of the unscrupulous and the weak laws we vote for" @ eenglishiii@aol.com.

Sincerely,
jeepmaniii
Old 02-20-2005, 05:53 PM   #2
whiterider
CF Newbie

God damn white boy
whiterider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 07:03 PM   #3
EvilPodAE
CF Enthusiast

Your my hero.
EvilPodAE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 07:23 PM   #4
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Very nice my friend! To bad you damaged both cars, Is your insurance going to pay for it?
Old 02-20-2005, 07:28 PM   #5
vlachen
CF Newbie

OUTSTANDING WORK!

way to go making that dumbs**t fear for his life
vlachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 07:57 PM   #6
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepmaniii
Date: 2/19/05
Time of incident: 4:30 A.M.
Proximity: 19th Ave & Aster Dr.

I am posting this not to find my car (because I TOOK IT BACK); but to give hope to the victims out there and maybe catch the piece of crap that got away from me on foot.

At 4:30 AM I heard my "73" Nova being started by someone other than me. I immediately threw on some clothes and pursued the scum bag that thought my car should be his, in my "96" Jeep Cherokee 4X4. He had pulled out on 19th Ave south bound when I caught up to him. I don't think he realized I was there till I decided to try to "spin him out". I tapped the rear bumper of my Nova with my Jeep trying to pull a "COPS" move; but I was too far center to do anything except let him know he picked the wrong car to take. So I then accelerated and pulled left to get along side of him. When I was where I wanted to be I cranked my wheel to the right and clipped the left rear quarter panel of my Nova. Due to the unseasonable rain that was falling my Nova spun faster than I expected and smashed the drivers side door into the drivers side front end of my Jeep. This on the plus side shattered the Nova door glass in the scum bag's face. I immediately braked and watched him spin 2 more times. When my Nova was done spinning I circled it, like Indians on a wagon train, waiting for him to exit my "BABY". He looked like a ground hog popping his head out of each of the front windows trying to decide which way to escape from me. Finally I stopped on the passenger side and yelled to him to "GET THE F?#K OUT OF MY CAR". He actually replied to me saying he was trying. He had two choices...

A - climb through the drivers side window over broken glass (the door was too damaged to open). or
B. - come towards me where I was for sure going to kill him one way or another.

He chose the broken glass (good choice for both of us). He fled on foot and ditched under a security gate at an apartment complex to the West. I could not make it under the gate; so I went back home. My girlfriend who was still on the phone with 911, gave me the phone. After all was said and done the Phoenix Police Dept. not only told me great job; they told me I should have ran him over so they could "take him in". They said they would have reported it as me losing control of my Jeep in the rain. IF ONLY I KNEW AHEAD OF TIME. Unfortunately the "Lucky Bastard" got away. I want this "SOB" caught and prosecuted. If you know anything about this incident please contact me at eenglishiii@aol.com . I want everybody out there to know that although you must assess your risks, you must stand up for what is yours and for what is right. If more of us let the scum that run around taking what is not there's know that we will not stand for it maybe they will heed us instead of take advantage of our easy going laws.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope it has inspired some and empowered others. On the flip side assess your risks and make sure it is the right time to make your point without risking yours or someone elses life. Please feel free to contact me "someone who refuses to be a victim of the unscrupulous and the weak laws we vote for" @ eenglishiii@aol.com.

Sincerely,
jeepmaniii

Crazy story. You should have apprehended him...
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 08:13 PM   #7
BanffAutoSpa_ap
Pants The Ripper

Location: Southern Alberta Likes:Long walks on the beach.....after anal
and by apprehend, you mean beat him with his own arm after your tear it off.
Old 02-20-2005, 09:17 PM   #8
jeepmaniii
CF Newbie

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalight
Very nice my friend! To bad you damaged both cars, Is your insurance going to pay for it?

No! They said I caused it I pay for it. I should have waited for the police to pursue him.
I barely caught up to him and all that went down and I got back home before the police even arrived on scene. So how were they going to pursue a car they didn't even see? He would have been in a garage stripping her down by then.
Old 02-20-2005, 09:20 PM   #9
jeepmaniii
CF Newbie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
and by apprehend, you mean beat him with his own arm after your tear it off.
Like I said it was a good thing for he and I that I didn't catch him. I am tired of being ripped off and I probably would have beat him like a crazed gorilla untill the police showed up!
Old 02-21-2005, 08:17 PM   #10
Zenith
CF Newbie

gjkghhj

Last edited by Zenith : 04-04-2005 at 05:37 PM.
Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 03:22 AM   #11
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepmaniii
He would have been in a garage stripping her down by then.

'Nuff said.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 02:54 AM   #12
aeroz19
CF Newbie

Get Him Get Him Get Him!!!!
aeroz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 02:58 AM   #13
Mrixon
CF Newbie

damn that sucks!
Mrixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 12:05 AM   #14
jeepmaniii
CF Newbie

Still trying

I am still looking for him. I have been putting the word out through the local shops and a few youngsters I used to work with that run the streets in the area. I honestly don't have a snowballs chance in hell of catching this guy; but I'm not giving up anytime soon.

BUT GET THIS!

Since that night I have been very pissed off and haven't touched my car. So I finally go out to work on her after I got home from work yesterday; and imagine my suprise. I was cleaning out the broken glass and I straigtened out thesheet covering my front seat and out pop's f@#$ing crack pipe. That little bastered was smoking dope in my car before he took it. Whacked out little peice of s#*t. She was raped in more ways than one.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:22 AM   #15
moostang104314
the guy you wish you were

That's an AWESOME story. Great job!!! The story would've been better if you actually caught the guy and brought him to the cops, but hey, he got away, what else is there to say. I really enjoyed reading the story!