Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2005, 04:40 AM   #16
Eclipse_2004
CF Enthusiast

spend a coupe bucks and get a saliva sample on the crack pipe....then you can find him and beat his ass with the pipe
Old 03-09-2005, 05:42 AM   #17
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Holy crap, that can actually work. Give the crack pipe to the cops and ask them to run a DNA sample and see if matches anything in the data bank, if it does you just might catch your theif.
Old 03-10-2005, 05:04 AM   #18
jeepmaniii
CF Newbie

Angry nice thought, till the law fails to protect the victims yet once again

Yooouuuu, your good you.....
Eclipse & Zalight are almost on to something; but don't you think with my anger and my "new found anger" I have covered most if not all the angles? No offense guy's I am still open to options, ideas and info from people in "Phoenix" that know anything; because I know somebody out there knows something, I already thought of that!

It wouldnt work and let me tell you why. Don't get me wrong I really appreciate what the Phoenix P.D. did for me; but they slipped up. Due to the adrenallin I had going I did not think of getting the car finger printed till about 8-10 hours later. I called P.D. and asked them to come out and handle what they should have done at the scene. When JR.1 and Jr.2 showed up they appraised the situation and told me because the drivers side window was broken, it had obviously exposed the interior all that time to whatever possibilities could occurr, the "CHAIN OF CUSTODY" was broken and they could not prove when the finger prints had been "deposited". I explained to them it didn't matter "WHEN"; but "IF" this douche bags prints were in my car. Before or after, either way he did not have my permission to be there. They still insisted it would do me no good and refused to take the prints.
Knowing this, when I found the paraphenalia in my car, I threw it as far and hard as I possibly could. Watching it shatter in the street gave me a tiny, miniscule sense of satisfaction.
Besides DNA testing through the goverment is so expensive, that it is only done for capitol crimes or felonies. They would have laghed at me and asked me if I "planted" it. If you have any other ideas please help me ease my frustration!
Old 03-10-2005, 08:14 AM   #19
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

OK, I got a new plan for you, you may not like it, but hell, I know it would work.

Ask the mob to kill the guy for you.

Of course you'll be in their debt and probably end up regreting it, but hey, its just a suggestion. Because im all out of ideas.
Old 03-11-2005, 12:06 AM   #20
jeepmaniii
CF Newbie

Mob or no mob? That is the question!

LOL
I'll keep that in mind as a last ditch effort, untill then I'll just rebuild her.
Thanks for your help though.
Old 03-11-2005, 12:28 AM   #21
jdubya
CF Enthusiast

That Totally Sucks Dude

PRELUDE POWER!
jdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 06:14 AM   #22
jeepmaniii
CF Newbie

Lightbulb new update

Date: 3/15/05
Time: 2:30 a.m.

So I'm sleeping real good, when all of a sudden I hear a car alarm insessintly going off. In my daze I can not tell if it is my jeep or not. I decide that I am not going to waste time looking out the window this time and I only throw on a pair of pants. I have a very strange apartment in the fact that it has a back door off of my bedroom. Getting smarter I use this door this time around because it is adjacent to the street. No sooner do I get out on the landing do I see a a guy jump in the passenger side of a white Chevy Cavalier. The car speeds off into the night with the lights off. It turns out that these guys were attempting to steal my neighbors truck. They had thrown a brick or something good sized through the drivers side window and were attempting to open the hood to kill the alarm. I don't know if it was the same guy or not but they were not real happy to see me. They will be even less happy to see me next time because I am going to purchase a 12 guage and a Glock next week. I am tired of being ripped off and I am going to make it known. If we do not show these poeple that we will not tolerate them taking what does not belong to them they will continue to not give a shit. Stand up for yourselves poeple and show them that calling your insurance agent is not the worse thing you are going to do in defense of your personel property. And start contacting the local goverment about the laws that dictate how far you can go to defend your property. Right now these bastards running the streets do not hessitate to rip us off because they know that the worse thing that can happen is on the slim chance they get caught they are going to do a little time and learn more theft skills. We should be able to defend what is ours without concern that we will be persecuted for not standing around and letting ourselves be victims, relying on the police to save us. The police are undermanned and have better things to do than chase down petty punk theives that rape and pillage when we are sleeping. If these little bastards know that they may earn a limp for life or lose thier life all together if they try to take what is not theirs maybe they would think twice.
Old 03-17-2005, 07:26 AM   #23
76MonteMan
CF Newbie

Holy Crap! You did good. If it were me I'd probably end up doing the same exact thing. Only I would have gone all the way and beaten the son of a bitch with the baseball bat that I carry in the trunk of my car.

Hard to believe that something else happened. I hope you get that c**k sucker.

Suggestion to prevent the Nova from being stolen... again. A long time ago some thieves tried to steal my dad's 65 Mustang. Unbeknownst to them, my dad had an electric fuel pump w/ shut off switch that required a key to turn on and off the fuel pump. Well, the fuel pump was off and they only got two blocks before the car died. Maybe you should get something like that.

Dustin Denner
Owner: 1976 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Landau
1/4 mile ET: 14.45 seconds @ 94.37 MPH
0-60 MPH: 5.71 seconds
76MonteMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 08:14 AM   #24
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Fuc*ing Crackheads!!!
Willing to do anything and steal anything to feed thier addiction!

Get the guns man, go to a shooting range, and train for the next time those pipe hitting, white lipped, junkies show up!
Old 03-17-2005, 09:32 PM   #25
VMJYogi
CF Addict

YOU"ve obviously never did crack hehe!!!!

No seriously, hmm...hell i dunno what to say. Get the fuggers! But u obviously dont live by where i do.

Self-appointed anchorman of CF. I bring the news with a savvy tongue b*tch!
Now an ever prouder DEP of the USMC
I get fresh from Yankee Stadium to the Gardens i beg your pardon, stop it, my closet Macys mens department pants shirt scarf phone if you checkin get the scoop on the cologne belt and shoe section fur for fur baby baby you'll go stir crazy
VMJYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 01:09 AM   #26
325iSe30
CF Newbie

so dumb...how many 73 novas are there in your area... call the cops, let them do the work, damage maybe one car instead of definitely two......crazy americans...love their heroes

Last edited by 325iSe30 : 03-18-2005 at 01:13 AM.
325iSe30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 05:21 AM   #27
jeepmaniii
CF Newbie

Talking another twist

I told you all I wasn't ready to let this rest; and that I would keep looking and digging and scrounging till I found this piece of trash. WELL I told you yesterday how I woke up to my neighbor's alarm going off. I don't need to tell you the details because I already posted it. This morning on my way to work I saw the owner of the truck that was broken into yesterday. I stopped to talk to him. I was very frustrated to learn he did nothing about what happened that morning. After talking to him he admitted that he thought he knew who smashed his window; and asked me if maybe I saw a Pontiac Sunfire and not a Chevy Cavalier. I told him it was dark and they left in a hurry, maybe it could have been a Sunfire. It was then that I asked him if the guy he thought did this had a mustache, was about 6'2" and around 250 lbs. He said yes and asked why. I told him that this was the guy I almost killed a month ago for stealing my Nova. I asked him if this guy smoked crack, in which he said no and asked why. I told him about the pipe and he said it wasn't a crack pipe it was a "straight pipe" used for "hot rail's" and yes this guy did "hot rail's". It turns out these two party together. I had to get to work and told him I would be by after work to talk to him some more. I now know the he may or may not have had something to do with this but at the very least he knows something about it. It is now 9:00 p.m. and he still has not come home, I have checked with the management and learned that he is not supposed to be residing here. I am close people, very close. This bastard is within my reach. God help him if I get even closer (my common sense is telling me God help me as well). Although I really do not want to get in trouble for taking care of buisness I know this guy will not be back in my neighborhood after his fingers and hands heal after being broken for stealing from me and society in general. Besides the police have proven time and time again they do not have time for the little things; and who else will teach him that stealing is wrong. I know I have sounded more than a little preachy and I aplologize. I am just fed up of being the only one who gives a shit untill it happens to them. If we don't pull together and show them that we will not stand for this and show them that the only future in this lifestyle is shame and pain it will continue to increase in frequency. I will continue to smoke this shit head out and I will keep you updated of what I know and continue to find out. Remember, assess your personel risks and do what you can to stand up for yourselves and what is rightfully yours. Feel free to contact me @ eenglishiii@aol.com with questions, comments, annonymous tip's and general venting about things that may have happened to you.
Old 03-18-2005, 06:15 AM   #28
Taurus95
CF Newbie

Wow what scumbags. If I ever seen anyone trying to steal my personal property i would shoot them
Taurus95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 06:04 AM   #29
c90acm
CF Newbie

wow

this is one crazy story man, you could sell this to make a movie out of it... if u do i get 10% of the profit
c90acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 06:46 AM   #30
spinal_tarp
CF Newbie

So the cop move didnt work because you hit the center back of the Nova right? And hey, if these 2 are somewhat friends or whatever whyd he try to steal his truck?
spinal_tarp is offline   Reply With Quote