Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2005, 04:10 AM   #16
NISSANSPDR
and the Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Those pics are pretty shitty for a millionaire...

It's from his phone camera/Sidekick II
Old 02-25-2005, 10:54 AM   #17
speeder
CF Enthusiast

Man this is a brutal attack.....

"All units be advised, be on the look out for a black sports car, last seen going airbourne near the highway overpass. The SPEEDER is travelling at well over the speed limit, pursue with caution"
speeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 02:52 PM   #18
millzmoneymaker
CF Newbie

ok i understand where you guys are coming from....there are a lot of liars on these types of boards but i am not lying because i dont have to lie....if you guys want more pics to prove it tell me what to do and ill take the pic
millzmoneymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 03:29 PM   #19
DSMDriver
CF Newbie

Man I believe you, but get an import car and trick it out, its much more fun to do than mess with a bmw or w/e you are trying to get. Thats my personal oppinion.
DSMDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 05:25 PM   #20
carlos
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMDriver
Man I believe you, but get an import car and trick it out, its much more fun to do than mess with a bmw or w/e you are trying to get. Thats my personal oppinion.
A BMW is an import,and if millzmoneymaker can afford a 7 series BMW i'm sure he can afford to "trick it out"
carlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 05:32 PM   #21
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

I hate to say it, but I don't think he's lying. Check the picture URL, ir came from photbucket, and he's got tons of crap lying around. But, there's still a doubt in my mind, so lets have him post pics of his parents' cars.......

To answer his question, though. Buy an M5, take it to a garage, tell them to 'pimp it out', throw your daddy's money at them, and they'll do whatever you want.
Old 02-25-2005, 11:57 PM   #22
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
I hate to say it, but I don't think he's lying. Check the picture URL, ir came from photbucket, and he's got tons of crap lying around. But, there's still a doubt in my mind, so lets have him post pics of his parents' cars.......

To answer his question, though. Buy an M5, take it to a garage, tell them to 'pimp it out', throw your daddy's money at them, and they'll do whatever you want.
Very true. I would get a M3 instead though. The M5 has 2 doors that I dont want to have to deal with.

I checked the URL also and saw it was from Photobucket, but that doesnt have to be his. So I searched H2 and Navigator on Google and didnt find that pic in the time I fealt like dealing with it last night. He might not be lieing, but that just makes me not like him any more...

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 12:39 AM   #23
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Very true. I would get a M3 instead though. The M5 has 2 doors that I dont want to have to deal with.

I checked the URL also and saw it was from Photobucket, but that doesnt have to be his. So I searched H2 and Navigator on Google and didnt find that pic in the time I fealt like dealing with it last night. He might not be lieing, but that just makes me not like him any more...

yeah, I think he came here more to brag than get actual advice.
Old 02-26-2005, 12:50 AM   #24
millzmoneymaker
CF Newbie

im not here to braq i want actual advice......i dont like m5s i like m6s thouqh ...... im not here to lie to you guys or brag i want to talk to you guys and build friendships on this forum...im qettin a 7 series or a s class now ebcause when i graduate im qettin a sports car my bentley gt coupe....i want a sedan now cuz i wanna take some friends with me 2..but yea if you guys want me to take more pics ill take them just to prove i aint lyin
Old 02-26-2005, 12:55 AM   #25
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by millzmoneymaker
im not here to braq i want actual advice......i dont like m5s i like m6s thouqh ...... im not here to lie to you guys or brag i want to talk to you guys and build friendships on this forum...im qettin a 7 series or a s class now ebcause when i graduate im qettin a sports car my bentley gt coupe....i want a sedan now cuz i wanna take some friends with me 2..but yea if you guys want me to take more pics ill take them just to prove i aint lyin

now you've gotten me pissed off. Of course you're fcking coming here to show off. Is that how you make friendships? By bragging your ass off about cars you earned by being alive?

Quote:
when i graduate im qettin a sports car my bentley gt coupe....

how is this not showing off? Huh? You didn't need to say that, you put it in there just to make your piss seem like perfume.

Quote:
i want a sedan now cuz i wanna take some friends with me 2

then buy a beater late 80s sentra, if thats all you want. You want to be respected? then get a job, earn your own money, and buy your own car. Any guy I know who drives a shtty metro that he bought with his own money, takes infinite higher props than a kid whos daddy bought him a bentley GT.

Quote:
...im qettin a 7 series or a s class now ebcause when i graduate im qettin a sports car

Okay, so you want to buy a throwaway car. Why not just wait those 8 months? put that money into your trust fund, seeing as how you probably haven't nor will work a day in your life. Want a throwaway car? Buy a crown victoria x-cop car.

God.....Don't make me get even more infuriated at you. You're here to brag. That's it, I'm done.
Old 02-26-2005, 01:47 AM   #26
millzmoneymaker
CF Newbie

^^^ why is this guy mad?? i didnt say anything to offend him or anyone else?? whats up with every1?? im just letting you guys know what im getting....i want every one to have what i have and i dont need to work because my parents just want me to repay them by getting a good education which i am... i donate money everyday to poor people i am not selfish nor am i greedy
Old 02-26-2005, 03:37 AM   #27
NISSANSPDR
and the Revolution

Personally I dont like the 7 Series or the S series of Benz...what about like an E55 Sedan...quick, sexy and has the space you want. Great car!

Since you dont like the new M5...hmm...maybe a slightly used M5 E39 (previous gen)

Those are my best pieces of advice...
Old 02-26-2005, 03:40 AM   #28
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by millzmoneymaker
Sweet Jeezus! You are getting a Bently GT just because you are graduating from High School? And you are wondering why we are all pissed? BECAUSE YOU ARE SHOWING OFF! This is stupid! MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES ABOUT YOUR 75k CAR! Also, if you are planning on making any sort of money, other than your parents, LEARN TO TYPE RIGHT! "Braq" is not a word. Niether is "qettin". Get a better attitude, stop bragging, and just ask a simple question or two. If I had the choice between a 7 Series or a S Class, I would probly go with the S Class, but if I could have any car now that is performance driven and must hold people, that would be a STi. It is not nearly as expensive, and it is better for what you want.

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 05:14 PM   #29
DSMDriver
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos
A BMW is an import,and if millzmoneymaker can afford a 7 series BMW i'm sure he can afford to "trick it out"

I meant to say Japanese import. But it doesn't matter.
DSMDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 03:24 AM   #30
moostang104314
the guy you wish you were

First of all, Bentley Continetial GT's are so successful, they are pretty much sold out. The chances of being able to buy one is very slim considering the number that have left the showroom already.

Second, yes an E55 AMG would be a wise choice if you're looking for a fast luxury sedan.

And Lastly, I don't see how that tiny driveway can fit your brother's 3 cars, your car, and your parents cars. Also, the houses across the street don't look like big ol' mansions, which means you most likely don't live in a multi-million dollar house, like any millionare would.