Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2005, 04:37 AM   #31
Import-tuner
CF Enthusiast

of all the cars you could get the 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi WR1 is probably the best.
It has 4 doors like you wanted. one of the fastest japanese imports, 320H/P, 310T/Q, 1/4 mile in 12.8sec@110mph, AWD. Just my oppinion, very cheap compared to the M5 or 7 series. only $54,000. This car also has a very large aftermarket parts arsenal. Finding one may be a problem but with Millions you could find it. If you cant find it go with the 2005-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR Edition. I dont think its out yet in the states but will be soon. They are a cheap $34,000 and perform better than a M5.
Import-tuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 05:06 AM   #32
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Import-tuner
I dont think its out yet in the states but will be soon.

It's out in the states already.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:03 PM   #33
Import-tuner
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalight
It's out in the states already.
ok, i thought they were but wasnt sure.
Import-tuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 07:57 PM   #34
jdubya
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMDriver
Man I believe you, but get an import car and trick it out, its much more fun to do than mess with a bmw or w/e you are trying to get. Thats my personal oppinion.

HEY MAX, Europe to america is importing..........................DUH.

PRELUDE POWER!
jdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 08:00 AM   #35
mumin
CF Newbie

Omg I read first page of this... Guy is lucky that his father has that kind of money . I will be 21 and probably will have my first car when I will be 23 probably used tiburon for 7K ...there is still a chance that I will not... but I'm happy for the guy that he has such a great apportunity there to have any car he wants....Just don't killyour self ok??
mumin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 07:48 PM   #36
ode94
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by millzmoneymaker
^^^ why is this guy mad?? i didnt say anything to offend him or anyone else?? whats up with every1?? im just letting you guys know what im getting....i want every one to have what i have and i dont need to work because my parents just want me to repay them by getting a good education which i am... i donate money everyday to poor people i am not selfish nor am i greedy

The reason everybody is getting offended is because they all had to work hard to get what the have, you are getting things handed to you. You will never truly appreciate that big dollar car cause you didn't earn it ! It's also a little hard to swallow a 17 year old kid driving a $ 75,000 car. You wonder why people get offended. Take some of daddy's money and buy a clue !!!
ode94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 01:30 AM   #37
hammerthief
CF Newbie

you would have thought after spending all that money on a fancy education he might have learnt how to spell...save the car money and spend more time at school otherwise you might not write out the cheque correctly....best of luck in getting a BMW, try doing a proper days work sometime and relating to a real man in the street. You might just learn the value of modesty and true friendship.
hammerthief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 06:04 AM   #38
millzmoneymaker
CF Newbie

those houses are small i aqree thats why i have two houses....if you guys wat pics of that also ill be more then happy to post them i just cant believe you quys dont believe me...
millzmoneymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 07:15 AM   #39
ToCkS
CF Newbie

Some of you people are getting mad because a 17-year-old is richer than you, lieing to you, or showing off. Sorry I just find that funny!

By the way, hammerthief... "cheque" and "learnt"?
ToCkS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 02:09 AM   #40
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToCkS

Some of you people are getting mad because a 17-year-old is richer than you, lieing to you, or showing off. Sorry I just find that funny!

By the way, hammerthief... "cheque" and "learnt"?
I believe cheque is the way that Brits spell check.

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 02:27 PM   #41
hammerthief
CF Newbie

Sorry for using the English spelling, i am English and you are using a type of the same language...obviously i don't pick up on your spelling of color, tire etc...otherwise i would be here all day....but i still believe the kid should spend more time on his studies.
hammerthief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 05:49 PM   #42
Gothicaleigh
CF Newbie

Lay off him guys. He was asking our opinion on what to buy, no where did I see him throwing it in your face.
Also not all millionaires live in "Cribs" style homes. Especially if you're in the lower millions. His father is going to provide for him, I see no reason he needs to be ashamed about that (though if he turns into an elitist prick because of 'daddy's money', I sponsor your beating his arse). All he has done thus far is ask our opinion on cars, so cool the jealousy a bit, okay?

Your money situation allows you to look at some very nice sedans. My choices in this class?

2006 BMW M5
500hp 384 lb ft of torque
0-60 in 4.7 seconds (manufacturer est.)
Top Speed: 155 mph
$90,000

...and the one I'm on the list for:

Cadillac STS-V
440hp 430 lb ft of torque
0-60 in 4.7 seconds (manufacturer est.)
Top speed: 169 mph
$75,000

Neither begin American production until September though, and you will want to get on the waitng list for either if you want one before the end of the year. Both are beautiful cars that offer in my opinion the best combination of performance and luxury.

Last edited by Gothicaleigh : 03-17-2005 at 05:55 PM.
Gothicaleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 11:53 PM   #43
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

The new M5 will cost 90k?

Old 03-18-2005, 04:21 PM   #44
Gothicaleigh
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
The new M5 will cost 90k?

That is what BMW is quoting. I would expect early adopters to part with six figures after you figure in first year dealer markups too.
On the plus side, the car sounds to be head and shoulders above the previous M5 though... And a BMW bred V10...
Old 03-18-2005, 05:11 PM   #45
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothicaleigh
That is what BMW is quoting. I would expect early adopters to part with six figures after you figure in first year dealer markups too.
On the plus side, the car sounds to be head and shoulders above the previous M5 though... And a BMW bred V10...
I guess thats true.