Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2005, 10:36 AM   #46
Jay-G
Banned

ford=sucks ass, no question- come at me with the best youve got and i will prove to you that fords do, in fact, suck ass
Jay-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 10:43 AM   #47
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Does everything "suck ass" Jay-G?

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 12:18 PM   #48
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-G
ford=sucks ass, no question- come at me with the best youve got and i will prove to you that fords do, in fact, suck ass

Okay then Jay, what doesn't suck ass. What Chevy or Dodge can you throw at a new 2005 Ford Mustang GT that is in that price range that would kick the Mustangs ass, hmmm.
Old 06-18-2005, 12:33 PM   #49
speeder
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by XdaytonaX
My Father breed me to hate and kill all that is ford... My friend even had a Ford tempo that just didn't work right! But personally, I think it's the owner who truly ensures the life of a car. How well he takes care of it makes a lot of diffrence...

well put my friend.

To me a car is alot like a women... if you treat her right, she'll treat you right.

"All units be advised, be on the look out for a black sports car, last seen going airbourne near the highway overpass. The SPEEDER is travelling at well over the speed limit, pursue with caution"

Last edited by speeder : 06-18-2005 at 12:36 PM.
speeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:32 PM   #50
FordFromHell351
Banned

Quote:

If Fords do in fact suck ass so much, why does Gm build their cars so cheaply? Have you ever looked at the front body structure on a Ford F-150? It has a FULL boxed frame surrounding the engine bay. If you look at a Chevy Silverado, it dosent even have a boxed frame surrounding the engine bay. Hell, it dosent even have a ****ing frame there! Its all a bunch of plastic that you can remove with a few bolts!

If Fords suck ass so much, why do they get to compete in high class European racing while Chevrolet is left out?

Why dont you like Fords? Maybe its because your grandpa Jethro told you they were no good?
FordFromHell351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 03:19 PM   #51
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFromHell351
If Fords do in fact suck ass so much, why does Gm build their cars so cheaply? Have you ever looked at the front body structure on a Ford F-150? It has a FULL boxed frame surrounding the engine bay. If you look at a Chevy Silverado, it dosent even have a boxed frame surrounding the engine bay. Hell, it dosent even have a ****ing frame there! Its all a bunch of plastic that you can remove with a few bolts!

If Fords suck ass so much, why do they get to compete in high class European racing while Chevrolet is left out?

Why dont you like Fords? Maybe its because your grandpa Jethro told you they were no good?

I want you to a search on him, he says everything sucks
Old 06-18-2005, 09:01 PM   #52
Jay-G
Banned

dont get me wrong, other american cars suck ass also. In regards to the new musTANG, it is a piece of shit. The g35 makes the same amount of horsepower out of a 3.5L v6. American cars are not the best at anything, except inefficiency. ANd look how stupid the automakers are, trying to bring back muscle cars as gas prices keep going higher, lol.
Old 06-18-2005, 11:51 PM   #53
FordFromHell351
Banned

Quote:
dont get me wrong, other american cars suck ass also. In regards to the new musTANG, it is a piece of shit. The g35 makes the same amount of horsepower out of a 3.5L v6. American cars are not the best at anything, except inefficiency. ANd look how stupid the automakers are, trying to bring back muscle cars as gas prices keep going higher, lol.

Your calling the car that started the muscle car revolution a piece of shit? Thats pretty funny. Import cars arent any better than American cars my friend. Ive seen 3 of those G35s and 1 350z throw a rod or spin a bearing. Ive seen the 4.6L V8s that they put in the Mustangs run up to 200,000+ miles without so much as a water leak. If American cars are such pieces of shit, then why does the Slant Six that they put in the Dodge Dart last for so long? I will admit that American cars have their share of problems, but so do Japanese cars. Like the Isuzus.
Old 06-19-2005, 09:11 AM   #54
Jay-G
Banned

wtf, you cant just use random examples. Nissan is second in reliablility, behind Lexus, so get your facts straight. "Import cars arent any better than American cars my friend" what? so a BMW 545 is no better than a crown vic? An Enzo or Pagani or Koenigsegg or McLAren arent better than the ford GT or the Saleen S(stands for shit)7? hmmmm? Japanesem cars are not more reliable and efficient? A Honda S2000 would kick a ****ing 'Stang's ass, with half as big of an engine. So, yes, i am saying that the new mustangs suck. ALso, why has no one adressed American Automakers stupidity in making huge engines in a time of rising gas prices.

"Ive seen 3 of those G35s and 1 350z throw a rod or spin a bearing." - what does this mean you ****ign idiot- it is completely incoherent.

"Ive seen the 4.6L V8s that they put in the Mustangs run up to 200,000+ miles without so much as a water leak" - what? 70's volvos last for 1,000,000 + miles, so 200k is no big deal.

"If American cars are such pieces of shit, then why does the Slant Six that they put in the Dodge Dart last for so long?" do they still make the dodge dart? or the slant six? if they were sooo great, why do they not make them anymore?

In regards to isuzu, it is owned by GM- hahahahha- you, my friend, are very stupid.

Another question, why are the top 5 leaders in reliability from Japan?
Old 06-19-2005, 10:01 AM   #55
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

SUBARU BEATS ALL!!!!!!

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 10:18 AM   #56
speeder
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
wtf, you cant just use random examples. Nissan is second in reliablility, behind Lexus, so get your facts straight. "Import cars arent any better than American cars my friend" what? so a BMW 545 is no better than a crown vic? An Enzo or Pagani or Koenigsegg or McLAren arent better than the ford GT or the Saleen S(stands for shit)7? hmmmm? Japanesem cars are not more reliable and efficient? A Honda S2000 would kick a ****ing 'Stang's ass, with half as big of an engine. So, yes, i am saying that the new mustangs suck. ALso, why has no one adressed American Automakers stupidity in making huge engines in a time of rising gas prices.

"Ive seen 3 of those G35s and 1 350z throw a rod or spin a bearing." - what does this mean you ****ign idiot- it is completely incoherent.

"Ive seen the 4.6L V8s that they put in the Mustangs run up to 200,000+ miles without so much as a water leak" - what? 70's volvos last for 1,000,000 + miles, so 200k is no big deal.

"If American cars are such pieces of shit, then why does the Slant Six that they put in the Dodge Dart last for so long?" do they still make the dodge dart? or the slant six? if they were sooo great, why do they not make them anymore?

In regards to isuzu, it is owned by GM- hahahahha- you, my friend, are very stupid.

WOoahhh.... watch your potty mouth sonny jim... i love the s7 she's hot.

"All units be advised, be on the look out for a black sports car, last seen going airbourne near the highway overpass. The SPEEDER is travelling at well over the speed limit, pursue with caution"

Last edited by speeder : 06-19-2005 at 10:22 AM.
speeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 01:53 PM   #57
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:

You see now, what you just said made everybody think you are more of a dumbass
Old 06-19-2005, 03:14 PM   #58
FordFromHell351
Banned

Quote:

Hmmm, I seem to recall Volvo being owned by Ford, oh, and what else is owned by Ford? Jaguar, Aston Martin, Mazda, and Land Rover. In regards to the Slant Six, it was because they found a more effecient way to build a 6cyl that conserves more fuel. As for the S2000, Im sorry to say that it would NOT beat a new Mustang. The new Mustang is making its peak horsepower and torque long before the S2000 is, once the S2000 starts getting up to speed the Mustang wuld have already beaten it, I know, Ive witnessed it. Im sorry, I dont seem to see how my statement about the G35 and 350z is incoherant. I dont where the hell you get off call the S7 and the Ford GT-40 a piece of shit, but I seem to recall the Ford GT-40 beating Ferrari in the 60s. I have no problem with imports, its basically people like you who give them a bad reputation, people like you who think that imports are better than anything in the world. Theyre not, they can have just as many problems as the American cars can have. They arent perfect.

Last edited by FordFromHell351 : 06-19-2005 at 03:16 PM.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:00 PM   #59
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFromHell351
Hmmm, I seem to recall Volvo being owned by Ford, oh, and what else is owned by Ford? Jaguar, Aston Martin, Mazda, and Land Rover. In regards to the Slant Six, it was because they found a more effecient way to build a 6cyl that conserves more fuel. As for the S2000, Im sorry to say that it would NOT beat a new Mustang. The new Mustang is making its peak horsepower and torque long before the S2000 is, once the S2000 starts getting up to speed the Mustang wuld have already beaten it, I know, Ive witnessed it. Im sorry, I dont seem to see how my statement about the G35 and 350z is incoherant. I dont where the hell you get off call the S7 and the Ford GT-40 a piece of shit, but I seem to recall the Ford GT-40 beating Ferrari in the 60s. I have no problem with imports, its basically people like you who give them a bad reputation, people like you who think that imports are better than anything in the world. Theyre not, they can have just as many problems as the American cars can have. They arent perfect.

That is what I have been trying to say all along
Old 06-19-2005, 06:29 PM   #60
FordFromHell351
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
That is what I have been trying to say all along

I know, but people like this dumb **** are so ignorant and cocky that they cant seem to see that.