Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2006, 10:37 PM   #31
TheFieroKid
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Jesus I'm mad as hell right now, can't people understand that homosexuals love to and are just like everybody else but because they favor the same sex then that makes them not fit into ****ing society.

No they donít, and they won't.
My uncle says itís like when you were 5 and you didnít understand you did something wrong but when every one else got ice-cream but when you asked "can I have some ice cream too?" you were told no because you were bad...

Those of us who understand their plight are the rare middle ground that have to be able to convince the rest that they disserve the same happiness we get to feel.

If I feel in love with a guy I would not be allowed to spend marry him, a symbolic gesture that means as much to an agnostic as it does to a devote catholic but for different reasons... but if I want to marry a woman Iím more then welcome... and the only difference is that Iíd be marrying a girl not a guy... so, if my religion doesnít matter why does the sexual preference of those who are in love?

we will never understand their side either... they have blind hate because their parents, a bible and a church have all conspired to tell them that homosexuality was wrong... its a shame what some of our fellow humans have to go through.
__________________
TheFieroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:40 PM   #32
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFieroKid
No they donít, and they won't.
My uncle says itís like when you were 5 and you didnít understand you did something wrong but when every one else got ice-cream but when you asked "can I have some ice cream too?" you were told no because you were bad...

Those of us who understand their plight are the rare middle ground that have to be able to convince the rest that they disserve the same happiness we get to feel.

If I feel in love with a guy I would not be allowed to spend marry him, a symbolic gesture that means as much to an agnostic as it does to a devote catholic but for different reasons... but if I want to marry a woman Iím more then welcome... and the only difference is that Iíd be marrying a girl not a guy... so, if my religion doesnít matter why does the sexual preference of those who are in love?

we will never understand their side either... they have blind hate because their parents, a bible and a church have all conspired to tell them that homosexuality was wrong... its a shame what some of our fellow humans have to go through.
See how messed up that is! Society is just...****ed up
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:42 PM   #33
TheFieroKid
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
See how messed up that is! Society is just...****ed up

I whole heartedly agree. I know a guy who moved to Spain 5 years ago and he says its great, they are open to peoples sexualities, he’s able to walk down the street of any town and hold his husbands hand and not worry about getting dirty looks, or have someone throw stuff, or spit in their food.
__________________
TheFieroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:43 PM   #34
glagon1979
daddy x3
 
glagon1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: back in Williamson, NY
Posts: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
What so your calling my cousin weird? Just because he has a different preferance than most of us? Watch your mouth pendejo.

And Thermo, please enlighten me, why don't you support gay marriage? Is it because you just don't like gay people? GET A ****ING CLUE YOU IMMATURE PRICK......This has torn my cousin because he has found someone he really loves but can't get married do to THIS ****ING LAW
Jesus I'm mad as hell right now, can't people understand that homosexuals love to and are just like everybody else but because they favor the same sex then that makes them not fit into ****ing society.

im with you on this one, even though i cant stand most homosexuals. they are human just like the rest of us.
__________________
this forum is to dead to share a cool sig with everybody....
glagon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:45 PM   #35
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by glagon1979
im with you on this one, even though i cant stand most homosexuals. they are human just like the rest of us.
Still he hates when some homosexuals have a lisp and wear wierd ass clothing so you would never know he was gay until you really got to meet him.
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:46 PM   #36
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFieroKid
I whole heartedly agree. I know a guy who moved to Spain 5 years ago and he says its great, they are open to peoples sexualities, heís able to walk down the street of any town and hold his husbands hand and not worry about getting dirty looks, or have someone throw stuff, or spit in their food.
Thats good, sometimes I just hate not just the presidents opinion but also societys, cause if they allowed gay marriage, I have a feeling hell would break loose
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:49 PM   #37
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFieroKid
50 years ago the idea of a black man marrying a white woman wasnít even considered now its common practice. Would you like us to return to this belief structure as well?

200 years ago Edgar Allan Poe married his first cousin a 13 year old. This was common place back then (remember that human life expectancy wasnít what it is now)... in the time since we as a society have determined that 1. Marriage cant occur between first cousins because of the known birth defects that are associated with such unions, and 2. That a 13 year old is a child and canít enter into contract.
In 20 years these will still be true, but marriage should be between 2 consenting adult humans... sex shouldnít matter... love knows no gender boundaries.

Its only lessening to you... to me it can only strengthen it... I mean there are straights who donít stay together 40 years and I here is a gay couple who have been together for 4 decades... longer then you or I have been alive, hell double my life time... are you saying their love isnít true? That they shouldnít be allowed the same privileges as the rest of us? Because that is what your saying.


Marriage by the state is a legal contract between 2 peoples, marriage in a church is a spiritual bond and there is a difference. If you remember a little thing called separation of church and state that our founding fathers painstakingly put into practice so that injustice like this could be avoided, please donít say ďthey never intended it thisĒ because you cant know that, hey left it open for a reason. So the state canít make policy based on religious views, and aside from vwhobo (who is the only agnostic I have ever met that isnít pro gay marriage) these are greatly religious based... Id like for you to tell me why you feel homosexuality is wrong, but the trick is youíll have to stay away from anything religious, I want documentation where homosexuality has hurt someone (just being gay not acts that are stereotypical of homosexuals). You cant say I feel either, because thatís not proof and if its not good.

Oh and hobo it isnít ďI'm a minority, I need special rights" its ď Iím a minority, and I disserve the same privileges as youĒ.
Well, since you're so tweaked up, I'm not even sure what is directed at me or where to jump in. I'll just address the two things that I think are for me.

1. If I'm the only agnostic you know who isn't "pro gay", you need to get out more. As a matter of fact, because you've determined that I'm not "pro gay" that must mean that I'm "anti gay". And if you think about it, BOTH of those terms are ridiculous. I'm quite sure that during the course of my life I've know, been friends with and even lived with more homosexuals then you've ever come across. I really didn't and don't care about their sexual preference, and in the end, isn't that the true meaning of equality? Note. If people are so proud to be homosexual, they need to call themselves what they are, homosexuals. Why the need to hide behind names like gay? Something to hide?

2. Okay, and being bound by a civil union will give them all the same rights as a married couple. If you can Mr Constitutional Scholar, please show me where anyone in the US is gauranteed the right to marriage. I don't recall seeing it either.

Final note. If you want to be taken seriously, which I'm trying to do, you need to lose the bomb throwers that say things like "President Bush kept me from voting". Unfortunately we have them on both sides of the aisle, and it lower credibility for both of us.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:55 PM   #38
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFieroKid
No they donít, and they won't.
My uncle says itís like when you were 5 and you didnít understand you did something wrong but when every one else got ice-cream but when you asked "can I have some ice cream too?" you were told no because you were bad...

Those of us who understand their plight are the rare middle ground that have to be able to convince the rest that they disserve the same happiness we get to feel.

If I feel in love with a guy I would not be allowed to spend marry him, a symbolic gesture that means as much to an agnostic as it does to a devote catholic but for different reasons... but if I want to marry a woman Iím more then welcome... and the only difference is that Iíd be marrying a girl not a guy... so, if my religion doesnít matter why does the sexual preference of those who are in love?

we will never understand their side either... they have blind hate because their parents, a bible and a church have all conspired to tell them that homosexuality was wrong... its a shame what some of our fellow humans have to go through.
When you say things like that you show just how ignorant you are. There is no blind hate. There isn't even cloudy dislike. It has nothing at all to do with homosexuals as people. It has everything to do with the sanctity of the institution of marriage. You are also a bomb thrower.

Isn't it ironic that the people who pretend to be the most open minded (liberals) are the ones least likely to have an open mind to someone elses viewpoint? You're so closed minded that you have to fabricate lies to support your stance. Pathetic.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:56 PM   #39
Wally
I Know More Than You
 
Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Oz
Posts: 2,564
Strange world isn't it. Underneath the veneer of tolerance a vast majority of normally programmed people are appalled at the practices of queers. From birth we are taught not to play with shit, but not only do homosexuals play with it they go looking for it. They even injest the stuff!

I made sure my teenage children gave thought to the actual practices of sodomites, rather than picturing them as people with clothes just like normal people, but with a different lifestyle choices.

I made sure they thought about the consequences of disease, not just venereal and autoimmune, but the coliforms transferred through handshakes, door knobs, telephones, kiss on the cheek etc... How the entertainment industry is used to promote anal sex, how TV and film is used as a means to trivialise the behaviour through supposed comedy shows with lisping stooges, how the legal system is infiltrated, how the legislators are intimidated and how our "Christian" based societies choose to ignore the bible on this issue.

So next time you turn on Will and Grace and let out a little laugh on cue with the canned laughter machine, think about whether you are laughing at the intellectual humour or whether your primal instincts are forcing an hysterical reaction.
__________________
"She gave me a look only a mother could give a child."
Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:58 PM   #40
TheFieroKid
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Well, since you're so tweaked up, I'm not even sure what is directed at me or where to jump in. I'll just address the two things that I think are for me.

1. If I'm the only agnostic you know who isn't "pro gay", you need to get out more. As a matter of fact, because you've determined that I'm not "pro gay" that must mean that I'm "anti gay". And if you think about it, BOTH of those terms are ridiculous. I'm quite sure that during the course of my life I've know, been friends with and even lived with more homosexuals then you've ever come across. I really didn't and don't care about their sexual preference, and in the end, isn't that the true meaning of equality? Note. If people are so proud to be homosexual, they need to call themselves what they are, homosexuals. Why the need to hide behind names like gay? Something to hide?
I never said you were anti gay rights, I said you werenít pro gay marriage; I have no idea on your stance for the rest.
But yes you are the only agnostic I know who isnít pro gay marriage... tho I do know a gay person who is isnít pro gay marriage (heís that goth guy I told you about in another thread).
I donít actually know why gay went from being happy to being homosexual... perhaps an insult that was turned around and embraced by the gay community... or perhaps its as simple as its shorter then homosexual.


Quote:
2. Okay, and being bound by a civil union will give them all the same rights as a married couple. If you can Mr Constitutional Scholar, please show me where anyone in the US is gauranteed the right to marriage. I don't recall seeing it either.
Iím not a Scholar by any stretch of the imagination but I know that policy and laws cant be based on religious beliefs.
Also you look back Iíve been very careful never to say its a right... I always say privilege... and in this country there are lots of privileges that are given to certain people and not other and Iíve never thought this was fair... for one example drinking, in Europe a 10 year old can drink wine with dinner but in America this is against the law, but they also have a much lower teen drinking rate because its not the forbidden fruit that it is here but thatís not the subject at hand.


Crap class starts in 3 min, we can continue our adult discussion when I return.
__________________
TheFieroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:59 PM   #41
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Still he hates when some homosexuals have a lisp and wear wierd ass clothing so you would never know he was gay until you really got to meet him.
So he hates queers who look and act like stereotypical queers. Sounds like a bit of discrimination to me. Do you see the irony in that? He dislikes them because they're different from him, the same reason I'm being accused of not liking queers. Except that I don't hate them. One of my best friends is a big old flaming mo that you can spot from 100 yards. He's proud to look and act the way he does, and I'm proud he's my friend.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 11:00 PM   #42
TheFieroKid
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Strange world isn't it. Underneath the veneer of tolerance a vast majority of normally programmed people are appalled at the practices of queers. From birth we are taught not to play with shit, but not only do homosexuals play with it they go looking for it. They even injest the stuff!


This is a ****ing out right god damn lie! Do not make stuff up! Go away from this thread right now, you have no place here if you are going to make stuff like this up... the rest of your statement here or any that would follow no longer have any value to me or any other rational thinking person! Good day to you sir!

Quote:
When you say things like that you show just how ignorant you are. There is no blind hate. There isn't even cloudy dislike
Read what this guy said and tell me that again with a straight face.

Great now I have to go to class on a bad note... my art will suffer.
__________________
TheFieroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 11:03 PM   #43
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
So he hates queers who look and act like stereotypical queers. Sounds like a bit of discrimination to me. Do you see the irony in that? He dislikes them because they're different from him, the same reason I'm being accused of not liking queers. Except that I don't hate them. One of my best friends is a big old flaming mo that you can spot from 100 yards. He's proud to look and act the way he does, and I'm proud he's my friend.
I have a friend thats one of my best friends that is really flaming, but my cousin just doesn't like the whole lisp thing, I guess he still is somewhat ashamed of it because when he came out he thought no one would like him because of how different he was.
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 11:14 PM   #44
Wally
I Know More Than You
 
Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Oz
Posts: 2,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFieroKid
This is a ****ing out right god damn lie! Do not make stuff up! Go away from this thread right now, you have no place here if you are going to make stuff like this up... the rest of your statement here or any that would follow no longer have any value to me or any other rational thinking person! Good day to you sir!


Read what this guy said and tell me that again with a straight face.

Great now I have to go to class on a bad note... my art will suffer.

Truth hurts doesn't it. Maybe you should look up big words like felching. Maybe, like I did you should attend a conference on the subject and see how long you last in your chair listening to what they get up to.
__________________
"She gave me a look only a mother could give a child."
Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 11:16 PM   #45
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Truth hurts doesn't it. Maybe you should look big words like felching. Maybe, like I did you should attend a conference on the subject and see how long you last in your chair listening to what they get up to.
It's been a long time since I met someone else who knew what felching was. Somehow, I thought you would you old felcher you.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.