Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2005, 12:34 AM   #151
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
go ahead and try to start on me. but he was born in 88. so at the most he has a years worth of driving experience. and the point is the thread was started cause a guy needed help on emissions and the pimpled faced kid comes in talking sh!t which is not needed. the fact is he has no knowledge of what was needed help with and he comes in here just talking shit. when youve been working on cars for 2 /3rds of your life lil punks who do nothing but make matters more complicated get on your nerves. and asswhipe is as immature as the words i use and for your information i am 22 and i have been working on cars since i was 8

Hmmm, 8, what were you doing to the cars, hitting them with you're toy hammer?
Old 07-13-2005, 12:35 AM   #152
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
plus you showed how immature you are by starting on me when this had nothing to do with you and i had said nothing to provoke you. but hey whatever get your kicks if you can

No I am just backing up a friend, there is no reason to get all pissed off
Old 07-13-2005, 12:37 AM   #153
72firebird
Banned

more like i built my own go karts with lawn mower engines. its not like i learned by myself. my uncle moonshined as a custom car builder. hed buy a pos and trick it out and sell it to buy another pos to work on. i could fix cars better then you can whipe your own as$
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 12:38 AM   #154
72firebird
Banned

and i dont get pissed off. this is the internet, its all fun and games. if people took most of this stuff seriously thered be lil kids commiting suicide
Old 07-13-2005, 12:38 AM   #155
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
more like i built my own go karts with lawn mower engines. its not like i learned by myself. my uncle moonshined as a custom car builder. hed buy a pos and trick it out and sell it to buy another pos to work on. i could fix cars better then you can whipe your own as$

Hmm, I don't care, I know how to whipe my ass well so don't really need your help they're.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:40 AM   #156
72firebird
Banned

lol i wasnt offering to help you. just your mom showed me your panty burn outs. and they put drag cars to shame
Old 07-13-2005, 12:41 AM   #157
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
lol i wasnt offering to help you. just your mom showed me your panty burn outs. and they put drag cars to shame

Hmm, thats nice
Old 07-13-2005, 12:42 AM   #158
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:

Then prove it, because we all know I don't know shit
Old 07-13-2005, 12:42 AM   #159
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
when you turn 18 lil kid. youve only been driving for like a year. so you dont know sh!t about anything
Ok, so when you're young you know nothing about anything (including cars)
Quote:
for your information i am 22 and i have been working on cars since i was 8
you've been working on cars since you were 8 .... but for the first 10 years you must have known nothing because you don't know anything till you're 18 remember. Therefore you can claim 4 years experience, not 14.

The reason everyone got upset at the start of this thread is that xcamarox got annoyed very quickly when his question couldn't be answered exactly as he wanted. And by the time the people who knew the answer came along and read the thread, he was carrying on too much, and no-one wanted to help him.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:47 AM   #160
72firebird
Banned

the point is greek knows nothing about emissions and all he did was make matters worse by commin in here putting his two cents in. and it wasnt the first 10years the first year and a hall i knew nothing but when you spend every day in a shop or garage unerneath a car you learn quickly. he showed his lack of knowledge simply by his response which also reflected his age. theres a time and a place for shit talking. and its in threads like piss ass 4 bangers. alright. so go ahead and poke fun. cause at the end of the day the both of you still dont know shit besides what you read on the internet.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:49 AM   #161
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
the point is greek knows nothing about emissions and all he did was make matters worse by commin in here putting his two cents in. and it wasnt the first 10years the first year and a hall i knew nothing but when you spend every day in a shop or garage unerneath a car you learn quickly. he showed his lack of knowledge simply by his response which also reflected his age. theres a time and a place for shit talking. and its in threads like piss ass 4 bangers. alright. so go ahead and poke fun. cause at the end of the day the both of you still dont know shit besides what you read on the internet.

Okay cause we know you are "always" right, how bout you crawl back under that car you "think" you are working on and come back out when you feel more mature
Old 07-13-2005, 12:51 AM   #162
72firebird
Banned

oh yea cause we all know how mature you losers are. i forgot you dont need me when lil internet losers like you are in here doing nothing but complicating peoples problems. but hey i guess things are different when you spend your day infront of a computer with your dick in your hand like the both of you. cause god save the man that makes fun of your bf
Old 07-13-2005, 12:53 AM   #163
72firebird
Banned

and have fun driving your moms civic pretending its a integra at the drag strips. ill admitt you kids these days have good imaginations.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:55 AM   #164
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
oh yea cause we all know how mature you losers are. i forgot you dont need me when lil internet losers like you are in here doing nothing but complicating peoples problems. but hey i guess things are different when you spend your day infront of a computer with your dick in your hand like the both of you. cause god save the man that makes fun of your bf

Nope, sorry, I am at work in front of my computer at my garage because I work from it and go into the shop when neccesary because thank god I'm not a laborer like you are
Old 07-13-2005, 12:56 AM   #165
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
and have fun driving your moms civic pretending its a integra at the drag strips. ill admitt you kids these days have good imaginations.

Dude I am a year younger than you so you can't really call me a kid