Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2005, 07:35 AM   #31
Mrixon
CF Newbie

the only reason why i would by xbox is for halo...
Old 04-04-2005, 11:01 PM   #32
boothe
CF Addict

Halo is a justifiable reason...

j/k It has a lot of games. I just feel when I play a game that is multiplatform I would prefer it on the Xbox. Take burnout-3... load times and graphics are better on X-box IMO. There aren't enough PS2 games that get me going. I am a big FPS guy.

And lookie, this week Doom III comes exclusively to the Xbox!
boothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 01:09 AM   #33
ps2guy121
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichi
Which gaming console do you guys prefer? I like the Xbox but the PS2 has better games I don't know but tell me what you think?

I think, ur a fag for likeing X-crap!
ps2guy121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 01:15 AM   #34
ps2guy121
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voda48
Thanks for the scholarly insight (damn idiot) I mean fine young man (imbecile, thanks for the repost)

Young man ya right. i bet im older then ur mothers wife. face the facts ps2 is better.

PS:ur web page stunk, motha *ucker
Old 04-05-2005, 01:16 AM   #35
ps2guy121
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrixon
the only reason why i would by xbox is for halo...

Damn right!
Old 04-05-2005, 01:37 AM   #36
ps2guy121
CF Newbie

its not like i hate X-crap, i mean X-box its jus i hate it when people say its da best
Old 04-05-2005, 02:02 AM   #37
moostang104314
the guy you wish you were

Okay, I'm all for PS2, but what the hell do ya think your doing? Have you ever heard of an opinion??? Do you have any hard evidence that supports that one game system is better than another??? No, so you can only state that one is superior to another out of experience and opinion. Some opinions we don't need to hear, such as the opinion you made about Voda's website. You may not like it, but that is one example of something you don't need to shout out. So before you start shutting down other people's opinions, stop and think who can make a better website than you... That's right, Voda!
Old 04-05-2005, 03:05 AM   #38
ToCkS
CF Newbie

1) PS2
Game Variety
Free Online Play (for almost every game)
DVD
Sony quality

2) GameCube
Lots of Cell Shading (good to some bad to others)
By far the nicest controller
Classic games
No Online Play!!! (>.<)

3) Xbox
Havn't played much... but I can say a bit
Uncomfortable controller. (Even having big hands it feels too bulky)
Halo (2)! Awesome game... duh
DVD
Must pay for Xbox Live (and I'm cheap)
Not many other great games

BTW, I own a PS2, brother has a GameCube, and friends got a Xbox... so maybe I'm a bit biased.

Last edited by ToCkS : 04-05-2005 at 03:09 AM.
ToCkS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 03:39 AM   #39
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

I myself would have to say PS2 more or less so cause i own one and have never played GameCube and have rarely played an Xbox. There really isnt a way to say which is better, you can only go by your opinion. I think PS2 does have a better variety in games but Xbox isnt TOO far behind (thats just my opinion). I myself think the GameCube seems more aimed at the younger people or the anime group. One question though, since Playstation is coming out with a PS3 then what are the other gaming companies (ie. Nitendo, Xbox, etc.) planning on bringing out to give the PS3 competition?
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 03:41 AM   #40
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Oh and one question, how is the Online play for PS2 free? I thought you had to pay a monthly fee to use it. Is all you need is the Online pack in order to get it? Sorry for the question, just wondering. Thanx.
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 11:33 PM   #41
boothe
CF Addict

MOst games are free online with PS2 though some you have to pay for like that MMORPG, Everquest or something? Most of them are free though.
boothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 01:24 AM   #42
ps2guy121
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by moostang104314
Okay, I'm all for PS2, but what the hell do ya think your doing? Have you ever heard of an opinion??? Do you have any hard evidence that supports that one game system is better than another??? No, so you can only state that one is superior to another out of experience and opinion. Some opinions we don't need to hear, such as the opinion you made about Voda's website. You may not like it, but that is one example of something you don't need to shout out. So before you start shutting down other people's opinions, stop and think who can make a better website than you... That's right, Voda!

Thanx 4 the lecture.
I don wanna swear so i won't. I'm not in a fricken good mood today so don't piss me off.

Complementing Voda..... CHE what a tard!
Who is she? ur mom????

Who r u? tell me ur name.
If by some chance you live in my area then we'll fight like men. (That is is you are one).

Last edited by ps2guy121 : 04-06-2005 at 01:27 AM.
Old 04-06-2005, 03:46 PM   #43
mumin
CF Newbie

MY friend has three of the consoles GameCube, xbox and ps2. I would never get game cube .games on game cube are too unrealistic , xbox has few nice games and great grafics. Ps2 has the most realistic games but sometimes the grafics is't so good. I think I would go with xbox
mumin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 10:34 PM   #44
hajamie
CF Newbie

Xbox has all the games you need and is faster. it also has a decent on line system. no competition!
hajamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:57 PM   #45
moostang104314
the guy you wish you were

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps2guy121
Thanx 4 the lecture.
I don wanna swear so i won't. I'm not in a fricken good mood today so don't piss me off.

Complementing Voda..... CHE what a tard!
Who is she? ur mom????

Who r u? tell me ur name.
If by some chance you live in my area then we'll fight like men. (That is is you are one).
I'm sorry you're not in a good mood, but why take it out on the innocent people on these forums? Why take your anger out on anyone??? And no, Voda is NOT my mom, you just need to show a little more respect to everyone, especially someone who has been here much longer than you have.

By the way, a real man wouldn't get upset over an issue as stupid as this one. So next time you try to pick a fight with me, BE a man and stop your whining because it isn't going your way.