Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2005, 07:21 PM   #1
TRD_Corolla
CF Newbie

Thumbs up Corolla_TRD

Hello everyone, first time doing this kind of thing. Most of the time I just read the threads and keep my comments to my self. But now I got to do something. I was reading this thread on this guy that has a 03 Corolla, he wanted to modifie it. All these guys were saying no don't do that you are stupid, ..... It continu like that on and on. Plus they were saying that the Corolla had no potential. that coming from guy that think the engine in that car was a V6 3.0L Bravo idiots. Learn your stuff before speaking.

Any car a potential in the right hands. Plus you guys should support people that want to modifed other thing then a civic. We need to see different thing on the circuit. I am not saying that it is bad. But instead of destroying each other, when everyone here has one thing in common = the love for cars. respect other.

Feel free to give me some feedback on this thread. Plus I am looking to buy TRD Recaro seats but I can't find them anywere. Got any tips they are all welcome.
TRD_Corolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 09:22 PM   #2
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD_Corolla
Hello everyone, first time doing this kind of thing. Most of the time I just read the threads and keep my comments to my self. But now I got to do something. I was reading this thread on this guy that has a 03 Corolla, he wanted to modifie it. All these guys were saying no don't do that you are stupid, ..... It continu like that on and on. Plus they were saying that the Corolla had no potential. that coming from guy that think the engine in that car was a V6 3.0L Bravo idiots. Learn your stuff before speaking.

Any car a potential in the right hands. Plus you guys should support people that want to modifed other thing then a civic. We need to see different thing on the circuit. I am not saying that it is bad. But instead of destroying each other, when everyone here has one thing in common = the love for cars. respect other.

Feel free to give me some feedback on this thread. Plus I am looking to buy TRD Recaro seats but I can't find them anywere. Got any tips they are all welcome.

Maybe we can all hold hands, start a camp fire, sit in a cirlcle, and sing "kumbiyah" with marshmellows. OR I've got an even better suggestion. You should go back to 6th grade and learn how to properly use the English language to form scentences that are able to be read. "Becuz u obviously aint got good learning". Other than that, sure, your theory sounds nice, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 09:47 PM   #3
TRD_Corolla
CF Newbie

Thumbs up

Sorry if my english is not the best, probebly because it is not my first language . Plus I am not saying to hold hands. Just to give ideas to people so we wont see civic over civic. I took the time to read some of your work pretty good. I am not looking to pick a fight. Just to get some help to learn more about this vast world of tunning

But lest get back to the real thing. I am looking for TRD Recaro seats. i can't find it on the TRD site. any of you guys could help me.

Last edited by TRD_Corolla : 04-08-2005 at 10:08 PM.
TRD_Corolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 01:17 AM   #4
Accord_Man
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Maybe we can all hold hands, start a camp fire, sit in a cirlcle, and sing "kumbiyah" with marshmellows. OR I've got an even better suggestion. You should go back to 6th grade and learn how to properly use the English language to form scentences that are able to be read. "Becuz u obviously aint got good learning". Other than that, sure, your theory sounds nice, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

kumbiyah
Accord_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 02:48 AM   #5
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD_Corolla
Sorry if my english is not the best, probebly because it is not my first language . Plus I am not saying to hold hands. Just to give ideas to people so we wont see civic over civic. I took the time to read some of your work pretty good. I am not looking to pick a fight. Just to get some help to learn more about this vast world of tunning

But lest get back to the real thing. I am looking for TRD Recaro seats. i can't find it on the TRD site. any of you guys could help me.

There is a thing called Ebay and Google. First of all TRD and Recaro are two completly different companys. I don't know if they mergered to create a seat for some Toyota, but if you're going to get Recaro seats that are from TRD you'll have to order them from a Toyota dealership or find someone on Ebay selling them. That or you can search google, for some vendor that stocks TRD parts..

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 03:40 AM   #6
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_Man
kumbiyah

Kumbiyah, come on everybody.

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 09:45 AM   #7
ahoo
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
Kumbiyah, come on everybody.
might aswell...

kumbiyah

It's not cheating...............It's studying during the exam
ahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 07:14 AM   #8
ToCkS
CF Newbie

Guys this is not funny. It's in fact a very serious matter.

Kumbiyah.

Don't be shy!
ToCkS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 07:25 AM   #9
NISSANSPDR
and the Revolution

Kumbayah my lord...kumbayah...

wtf does kumbayah mean?
Old 04-10-2005, 11:25 AM   #10
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISSANSPDR
Kumbayah my lord...kumbayah...

wtf does kumbayah mean?

I dunno just go with it.

kumbayah

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 08:48 PM   #11
Accord_Man
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
I dunno just go with it.

kumbayah

i don't know any more of the song

kumbayah
Accord_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 04:55 PM   #12
jnemeth
CF Newbie

ive been working at a toyota dealership for over 2 years, i have not seen many corollas come in for trd items. to tell u the truth i think some of the trd stuff is over priced and doesnt really make any big difference performance wise????
jnemeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 05:03 PM   #13
speed_freak
CF Newbie

kumbayah
speed_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 08:23 PM   #14
jasonk
CF Newbie

kumbiya
jasonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 08:26 PM   #15